• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Valorian Politics - A League of Legends RP

So yeah, most people should know by now that I'm a League of Legends player, and I know there are quite a few players in the community too. So it was only a matter of time before one of us decided to try to do an RP on it. So yeah, if you're not well-versed on the League of Legends lore, I suggest you do a little studying up, the world is a bit confusing to most newcomers. Fortunately, we have a wiki for that.

I was thinking of making our characters summoners in the league of legends. Maybe of the graduate-class, basically fully-trained summoners who now serve as entertainers in Valoran, taking part in weekly/monthly duels to entertain the masses, with training matches in between (For game nerds: I'd say it's about lvl 25). Apart from that though, I don't really have much in the way of plot. Maybe it's about advancement to full-class, and start deciding the politics of Valoran.

So yeah, if you have opinions, suggestions, or just want to say you want to take part, feel free to say so here. I'm probably going to have a cap on the number of participants, but I want to see who's interested first.