• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

USUM: Final Predictions? Any Thoughts?

USUM is coming on fast and one thing's for sure, the hype is building. I made this thread to hear what you have to say about the upcoming Gen 7 remakes and if you have any more theories you'd like to discuss. I'll be open to talk with you about them, and I'm sure others will as well!

I have no personal hate for USUM, but:
1.) I think the games were overloaded with new stuff. I liked how the Alola Photo Club was hinted at in the originals (the empty plot of land in Hau'oli is a big one for sure) and that definitely answers a good deal of questions from us.

2.) This goes along with Number 1, but we got additions to Gen 7 features, which I find cool. I mean, 2 UB's, a Ride Pokémon Minigame, and Kommonium Z?!?! Yah, fam!

3.) Lastly, I also like how minor parts in the story have changed, such as how you get your starter. I find it more interesting than what we had in Sun and Moon.

Theory:

1.) I personally think that Lillie or Hau might turn over to the dark side by joining the Aether Foundation. Lillie, as seen in Sun and Moon, has a bit of a struggle fighting off her mother's authority, but that doesn't necessarily prove my point. Hau is always captivated by Lusamine, and if hypnosis is involved, and Lusamine is the one with the hypnotic powers, Hau's involved as well because the boy is a big target to Lusamine, and an easy one.

Let me know what you think about the upcoming games and if you have any theories. Have a good day, fellow Charmer!