1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join USI HORIZON: Deep Space Exploration

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Frontier Master, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Name: Kal-dur Johnson (Kal)
    Appearance: 5’1 with a thick set muscular frame. Kal-dur’s thick black hair is slicked back in textured bob, and somehow held in place so tightly not a single strand is out of place. Her eyes are rich deep amber which compliments her olive skin, though her harshened facial features add 5-10 years to her appearance.
    Years of service: 21
    Area(s) of Expertise: Matter-Antimatter reactions, Advanced Robotics, Energy conduit efficiency and Quantum field generation.

Brief Backstory: (coming soon, sorry guys been sick today)

MihajloJedi likes this.
  2. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

Can someone pleaseee reply???

Frontier Master likes this.
  3. In this scene we're literally introducing our characters, there should be no obstacle for you to post. I don't know why you want to wait but it's probably worth just going ahead.

Frontier Master and MihajloJedi like this.
  4. If anyone wishes to have their character give a department specific briefing feel free to do so now, if not I’ll jump right to the end and we can start the space adventure

MihajloJedi likes this.
  5. Alright everyone as a last ditch effort to revive this rp

Anyone still interested in participating please say because if not I’m about to kill off all inactive characters as a plot device

MihajloJedi likes this.
  6. Shadow_Pup

Shadow_Pup Previously LeBarrel42

I'm still interested

MihajloJedi likes this.
  7. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

Me too, I would like to continue

8. Damn, people are gonna get killed already? We've barely left the solar system. You could just demote them to non-player characters, would probably make more sense.

But yeah, I'm eager to keep going, I was just waiting for it to be my turn again.

MihajloJedi and Frontier Master like this.
  9. That could also work

MihajloJedi likes this.