• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Urgent G/S Remake Real.Help Putting The Pieces Together.For A Remake Please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People urgence get ready for G/S remakes you know why it's evidence it's so easy Jasmine is in an Old man talking about Tin Tower it's so easy and as you may have noticed in my first post the two colors in the PokeCenter Gold and Silver tell me if there's more and I will try to put things together...Oh and maybe it's in D/P or not i don't remember but I heard a certain Gym Leader was training with the Gym Leader of G/S to improve his skills.Also in D/P there is a man that comes from Jhoto and he is just visiting people if you know more tell me im going to try to put this all together.Thank you.

This all seems like conjecture to me. Badly written conjecture, at that. It's also nothing we haven't heard before. Do you have any evidence that doesn't come from a game that's been around since April?

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Lagoon Trainer, you seem really bent on getting banned >>

Second warning. STOP posting duplicate topics and actually READ active topic titles. There was no reason to make a brand new topic just to say something you could've said in the current thread which is clearly labeled "D/P to Johto".

Locking this for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.