• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Upon The Highest Peak: Challenging The Alola League! (Discussion)

The time has come. It is finally your turn to take on the league. You have finally completed all the trials in Alola, defeating everything from that oversized Gumshoos to the overpowered Ribombee. You have overcome the four Island Kahunas, Hala, Olivia, Nanu, and Hapu. You are finally able to climb Mount Lanakila and take on the league!

Rules:
-Normal Pokécharms Rules
-No swearing
-Anywhere from 1-6 Pokémon
-Limited to one shiny
-Teams can be chosen by RPer or randomized
-Have fun challenging the Alola League!

Character Format:

Name
Appearance
Personality
Pokémon
Goals
Other

Mine:

Name: Luke Storm
Appearance: Dirty blond hair, 6”4, brown eyes, brown shirt and blue pants
Personality: Friendly, funny, prankster
Pokémon: Vikavolt, Greninja (shiny), Salazzle, Rhyperior, Houndoom, Sandslash (Alolan)
Goals: To become a greater trainer than his older brother, Kaleb (spoiler alert: he never does)
Other: Has an older brother (Kaleb) and a younger brother (Killian)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Richard Chandler
Appearance: Tall with pale skin and dark eyes like melted chocolate. Wears a white shirt with dark jeans. Thin but not scrawny.
Personality: Fun and Bubbly but not too peppy. Loves to meet new people
Pokemon: Gogoat, Salandit (F), Vulpix (Alolan), and Tyrantrum
Goals: To beat the Alolan League
Other: Has an Older Brother (Isaac)

ok then, here we go.
Name: Jasper
Appearance: 6'4 with curly blonde hair and dresses like ash.
Personality Energetic and a little bit mad.
Pokemon: Poliwrath, Steelix, Seviper, Cacturne, Barbaracle, Alakazam
Goals: To win the league! (at least 3rd place.)
Other: Has a certain grudge against Voler, Jeremy and Zachariah.

Last edited:
Here's an OF of mine.

Name. Danielle (Dan)
Age. 17
Gender. Female
Appearance. Tall for a girl, 5'8" weighing 98 lbs. She wears a black jacket and a blue shirt with black shorts. Her hair is dyed purple and has crystal blue eyes.
Personality. Dan likes winning and loves her pokemon. She wants to explore around the world. Dan has split personalities, making it so focusing is kinda hard.
Pokémon. Tyranitar, Swampert, Kommo-o, Magmorter, Electivire, Sceptile
Goals: Get strong and explore
Other: Has photographic memory.

Huh, well, Quilla's in Raka. So she can't be here... Claire is in Mirai... so she's out too, and although I've planned out a final team for Qinlan I don't really want to use him here ~w~. I might make a new character for this but that's troublesome too.

More importantly, do you have a plot in mind for this? Or is this going to be done tournament style like the anime-version Pokemon Leagues? or more like the Game-version Leagues?

I think the two will be combined. You have to battle the Elite Four sometime in the tournament to advance. They are not eliminated, but they battle each trainer to test their skills.

I'll give my form later, though it seems I'll be gone all week now... I'm taking a trip of NJ so I will have time to go on but I just need to focus on something while there, I hope to get the form out by tonight and reply to most threads before I leave tomorrow morning...

GackGack27

Previously JC499
Name: Jack
Appearance: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Always wears green T-shirt and tan shorts
Personality: Nice
Pokémon: Meowth (Kanto form), Butterfree (shiny), Gourgeist, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise
Goals: Beat Alola League
Other: Hates the Pichu (yes that includes Pikachu), HootHoot, and Rowlet evolution lines