1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uploading our own Sprite for our character?

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by thehumanlucario, May 14, 2013.

1. I was just wondering if there was a way to use a sprite that I have edited and created for my Trainer Card? I sprite for blogs and sometimes just for fun, so I have sprites of my own that I would like to put on my trainer card. I was just wondering if that was possible?

2. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Due to various technical restrictions, that isn't and won't be possible, sorry. We ask for sprites to be specifically submitted and vetted to ensure that the images are of a good enough quality, and saved as the correct kind of image, for the TCM.

If you'd like your sprites in the TCM, please submit them in the Trainer Card Maker Submissions topic. :)

3. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

Be advised, though, that if you do submit a sprite in the submissions topic and it is selected, the sprite will become usable by anyone who may want to use it in the TCM. Just for the record.

4. Is it possible to make a card without a sprite and then copy and paste your personal sprite onto the card in Paint or similar?

Elemental_Hydreigon likes this.
  5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant

Not really, no. Especially considering that we don't allow modification of trainer cards made in the TCM post-generation.