1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgraded Home Page

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by Flame the Trainer, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Mod edit: This post was originally part of another feedback thread, but was moved as it was asking about something unrelated.

i guess so, hey why is the home page the news? maybe you could do a custom page for home page. like a basic details about this website and others. popular Rps currently or something.

#1 Flame the Trainer, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2016
  2. Shiny Pyxis

Shiny Pyxis 2016 Singles Football

"popular RPs" would really only be interesting to a niche group of people; not everyone who uses this site role plays, as an example. Though I do agree the home page looks a little cluttered since there's so much going on; the sidebar on the right has your own user info things, Sun/Moon Countdown, latest trainer card, newest corner works, forum posts, AND profile posts, which is quite a bit of stuff and takes up a lot of room. Maybe narrow some things down to the essentials? Or like... hide them under a drop down/hover or something? I dunno, I'm not very good at the web design thing.

3. its could also be the most popular creative corner works of the day, or newest. just a suggestion.