• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Upgraded Home Page

Mod edit: This post was originally part of another feedback thread, but was moved as it was asking about something unrelated.

i guess so, hey why is the home page the news? maybe you could do a custom page for home page. like a basic details about this website and others. popular Rps currently or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
"popular RPs" would really only be interesting to a niche group of people; not everyone who uses this site role plays, as an example. Though I do agree the home page looks a little cluttered since there's so much going on; the sidebar on the right has your own user info things, Sun/Moon Countdown, latest trainer card, newest corner works, forum posts, AND profile posts, which is quite a bit of stuff and takes up a lot of room. Maybe narrow some things down to the essentials? Or like... hide them under a drop down/hover or something? I dunno, I'm not very good at the web design thing.