• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Upcoming Videogames

I felt the need to start this topic so what new, upcoming videogames are you excited for. I personally can't wait for The Force Unleashed II, Gears of War 3 and Fallout New Vegas. Needless to say when Pokemon black and white come out in America I'll be getting one of the versions

Last edited by a moderator:
Im excited for left 4 dead 3 and resident evil six that are suppose to come out although resident evil six may take awhile.
Hopefully left for dead 3 well bring back the first survivors, Louis Bill ect.
Reading game informer Resident Evil Six is said to bring back the old classic system which is a major let down with the lack of fun for combat, Space of Item slots, Puzzles. If only it was made resident evil 4 style, the case system was splendid, along with the shoulder combat style, and lets not forget the long wanted regenerators who i personally say should make a re-entrance.

I recently found out about a game called Homefront, where the premise is the US in invaded by Korea. (North Korea has pretty much annexed all of Eastern Asia at this point as well, except for China.) It looks like a really cool game, and the writer for the story is supposed to be phenomenal.

Problem being, I don't know what system it's for. Can't seem to find that anywhere.

A

Anonymous

people I have 2 words for you.... HALO REACH! Yes, Halo. freakin'. Reach. I can't wait for it to come out so I can play it with my friends(considering I passed on buying the next gen home consoles considering all of my friends have all 3 and I'm over at a friends house all the time, whats the need?). And needless to say I'm getting pokemon Black when it comes out.

The only games I am waiting for currently are Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Pokemon White. No one say anything about me liking Kingdom Hearts or I will find you. It is one of the best series I have ever played.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Usually I'm anticipating tons of games by this point, but as of now there are only really three that stand out to me: Pokemon Black/White, and Sonic the Hedgehog 4. I'm a bit sad that Sonic 4 was delayed but I'd rather them release the best version possible than a rushed one.

I can't seem to think of anything else off the top of my head (and hopefully E3 will fix this). I'm sure this upcoming Metroid game will be awesome, and it's really gotten my attention, but it's not quite my style anymore. I just know if I actually did buy it I probably wouldn't play it much.

LittleBigPlanet 2 looks astounding. I'll be eagerly awaiting all the different stuff people can make with it. :D

Golden Sun DS is on my list, but that's because Golden Sun is one of my favorite game series ever. It also was one of the first RPGs I ever played aside from Pokemon.

Scott Pilgrim looks like a blast, but I'm in love with the series anyway.

And finally, I gotta admit, Toy Story 3 looks surprisingly good for a movie tie-in game. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

I can't wait for The Force Unleashed II as well as Arkhem Asylum II, whenever that comes out and Halo Reach. Those'll all be some great games to play and I can't wait to be able to play them.

Zelda Wii should be the best Zelda since Ocarina of Time. Also, I'm considering getting Other M, because it looks awesome.

Super Scribblenauts looks amazing. I'm going to unleash my suave meerkats on the world!

Obviously, Pokemon Black/White is a must get. Also, Pokepark Wii looks great. Really looking forward to those real time battles.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Toastie said:
Also, Pokepark Wii looks great. Really looking forward to those real time battles.

Forgot about that one! I'm honestly quite excited about buying it, too. It just seems like there's so much to do, and I love the variety of Pokemon involved. XD

I figure even if PokePark ends up getting boring for me, my little sisters will have a blast with it. Hell, they're still playing Pokemon Rumble avidly and it's an incredibly repetitive game :p

epicflare said:
people I have 2 words for you.... HALO REACH! Yes, Halo. freakin'. Reach. I can't wait for it to come out so I can play it with my friends(considering I passed on buying the next gen home consoles considering all of my friends have all 3 and I'm over at a friends house all the time, whats the need?). And needless to say I'm getting pokemon Black when it comes out.

My words exactly. I can't wait for Black and White obviously, but I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Halo: Reach and Call of Duty: Black Ops as well.

LittleBigPlanet 2, Pokemon Black/White, Fallout: New Vegas, Killzone 3, inFamous 2, and LEGO: Harry Potter.

I don't know when I will find the time to play all these games next year, I took a ton of advanced placement classes as a junior, and I'll probably only manage an hour of gaming a week, if I'm lucky :3

A

Anonymous

I'm going to download Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Chapter 1 on my sister's iPod Touch! I dont give a flying @#$% about what she says about it! And then I'll get it on my cousin's when he comes over, and he'll probably say yes and be addicted to it for the next month or so, just like he has with every game I've showed him and forced him to play, except pokemon sadly... :(

Pokemon Black/White, obviously. And I'm looking forwrd to Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock. I heard that one is coming out in late September. And I heard thet The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is coming out in early December. Also Pokepark Wii looks fun and I'm waiting for the new Ranger game too.

Starcraft 2!!! I want!! I NEED!! And, of course, Pokemon White, but it's too far away to be all uppity about it.
To be honest those, and WoW: Catalyst are the only games I knew were coming out. I only knew of WoW through my mom and sister (addicts). I shouldn't judge because I am equally or more so addicted to Pokemon in general.

I'd love another game like Mirror's Edge. I wonder if they'll make one.

I'm gonna look up that Zelda game right now! *excited*

Now, after E3, I'm really excited for the new Kirby and Metal Gear games. The Kirby game especially, the yarn style looks really interesting.

I'm excited for all 3 Sonic games coming out (Sonic 4, Sonic Colo(u)rs, and Sonic FreeRiders), plus the Kingdom hearts game (Birth By Sleep, BTW, did they say something about a ne KH game for 3DS?), Donkey Kong, Kirby, Kid Icarus, and that new Rayman game :D Plus the Force Unleashed 2 has my attention, as well as Knights of the Old Republic, Dragon Ball Online (Not sure if that was announced there, but its technically upcoming.), Final Fantasy Versus XIII and that other XIII game, FFXIV Online, I also heard of a Dragonball Raging Blast 2, Epic Mickey, And Since I can't remember anymore, Pokemon Black and White :)

A

Anonymous

I absoutly cant wait for my reserved copy of Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 on ds to arrive on June 29.

Teh cake is still a lie! :O
Portal 2 looks awesome. I haven't played Portal yet but I've seen lets plays of it. I'm probably getting Portal 2 after I play Portal. Wheatly looks like a fun character. ^^
cbosma9 said:
im excited for portal 2, portal prelude, and the new legend of zelda game (its not toon link! ^_^)
Isn't there already a Portal prelude?

Denvari said:
Portal 2 looks awesome. I haven't played Portal yet but I've seen lets plays of it. I'm probably getting Portal 2 after I play Portal. Wheatly looks like a fun character. ^^
cbosma9 said:
im excited for portal 2, portal prelude, and the new legend of zelda game (its not toon link! ^_^)

ZOMGZ! Is there really a Portal Prelude? As you can tell by my avvie, I'm kinda a big fan of Portal, but I cant wait for Portal 2 (and to see the Companion Cube again! ^.^)

Kira said:
Im excited for left 4 dead 3 and resident evil six that are suppose to come out although resident evil six may take awhile.
Hopefully left for dead 3 well bring back the first survivors, Louis Bill ect.

I feel the exact same way, just I was hoping either that the original survivors have one new survivor since Bill died in The Passing (If you don't know the campaign, please watch the links of the playthrough by Kilplix n friends below) or there were 4 new survivors. I also can't wait for Portal 2

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0MtjJDDcX0
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amIZ4hf6IsY

L4D3 and PORTAL2

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Kibetou said:
The only games I am waiting for currently are Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep and Pokemon White. No one say anything mean about me liking Kingdom Hearts because it is one of the best series I have ever played.

I second that completely! My wish list includes Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (as of this posting only 73 days remain ^-^), KH Re:Coded, KH 3DS, and Pokemon White and Black. While I'm only getting White, I'll still need a friend to get Black for trading.

Mainly, I'm looking forward to Pokemon Black & White (don't know which I'l get yet) as well as the new Kingdom Hearts games.

I keep hearing they're re-releasing the Sly Cooper games, but I'll need a PS3 for that. Then there's rumors of Sly 4 (omigodomigodomigod!) I hope those are true!

Even though I don't have a Wii, Soinc Colors kinda weirds me out.And that's saying something, cause I love Sonic games. Looks like a Mario Galaxy ripoff, but, hey it might be better. (I've played Galaxy at a friends, don't own it.)

I am waiting for so many games I cannot afford at once...
Games are:
Kid Icarus UPRISING (NEW :D)
Pokemon B&W (pointless)
Pikachu Wii Adventures (what ever it is called)
Halo Reach(I 1337pwn with br and sr)
Gears 3(play with friends)
etc. etc...

Blarg said:
Denvari said:
cbosma9 said:
Here is a walkthrough of Portal Prelude Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8iga_8 ... re=related
ZOMGZ! Is there really a Portal Prelude? As you can tell by my avvie, I'm kinda a big fan of Portal, but I cant wait for Portal 2 (and to see the Companion Cube again! ^.^)