• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Upcoming Dream World Expansion

Rex

Resident Furry
For our Dream World users, an update to the Dream World, called the Spooky Manor, is being released internationally on the same day as it hits Japan, September 28. This area houses a new mini-game, which gives out six Pokemon that until now were not available in the Dream World.

Read More

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yay. We can comment now. =D

I actually find this very cool, and I'm hoping I can take advantage of it. It's nice to see us on the international side receiving some additions instead of them always staying locked away in Japan.

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
NEW FURNITURE!! ;)

Sad though this may be, I actually have every item in the existing catalogue except for the window with curtains which wouldn't look right in a log cabin. I'm ever so annoyed that we haven't got any plushies or the Pokemon Cafe items yet. So it sounds awesome that finally there will be some new stuff!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
baratron, why am I not surprised that you've gone all out with the Dream World collecting? Something tells me you're one of the few people who have, and I commend you for it! XD