• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Unresponsive Script Error?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Ever since the site updated, I've been having a peculiar issue. On any given day I'll have various tabs open at once like my email, youtube, facebook, maybe a news site, and of course Pokecharms. It's the same number of tabs I usually have open at once so I doubt that's the problem. If I leave the Pokecharms tab open for any significant amount of time, like one or two hours, without doing anything on this site, such as watching anime or going for a walk where I'm not even on my computer, when I return the screen will freeze and I'll get a popup that says "Unresponsive Script" with three options "Continue", "Debug Script", and "Stop Script". There is also a check box that says "Do not show this message again". No matter which option I choose, the next time I try to do anything such as click on anything on Pokecharms, attempt to close the tab, go to a different tab, or even go to a different window will result in the same error message unless I clicked the "Do not show" check box in which case the screen just freezes. The only thing that fixes the problem is if I close and reopen Firefox. Any advice or fix on the problem will be greatly appreciated. Like I said, I'm using Firefox and if it helps your investigation, I'm also using Windows 10 on a Lenovo PC.