• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Unova's Next Destiny

"Frubbles now!" Sasha quickly commanded. At the last moment before the move landed Froakie grabbed its frubbles and intercepted the attack. At this close of a range it was the perfect time to strike. "Use leer and then pound (not tackle, got the moves mixed up)" Sasha told Froakie. Stareing into the Oshawatt made it lose focus and fall back from its attack and then Froakie charged over to the Oshawatt pulling ts arm back to strike back.

"Thanks" Sasha rubbed the back of his head. "My froakie has been training it's speed by avoiding the karrablast gang in the woods near my house. Your Oshawott is really good, you just need to know the strengths and weaknesses of it. The shell can help block attacks while doing attacks so keep that inmind." Sasha finished with a wink.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ben bit his tongue. That was the plan, but that froakie was too fast.
He shook his head and smiled, "Lucario c'mon, we need to get to the next city, maybe catch some pokemon along the way" he waved at sasha "I'll see you later dude"

"Cya" Sasha replied back.
He then turned around to go back home for the day.
-----
The next day he woke up. But he wasn't at home? He stood up in the mysterious place he was in. Only he couldn't.
"Why do we have to take this kid, he's not gonna do anything for us."
"We don't care wiether or not he wants to, he's gonna. Chara already has the room set up."
"This is why all our members are weak though. They all have their doubts of what we should be dooing, and then the room has to be preped again and then they won't know anything they've learned and we have to teach them AALLLL over again and it gets so tiring."
"Shhhh, shhh, I think he's awake, hey bud how you doing, we are the nurses who are gonna take care of you. You can't see bacause your cataracts are damaged and it will really hurt if you see the lighting in this room. Don't worry about the bindings either, you fought while under
anesthesia so we had to put those on so you wouldn't hurt you or anyone." Said a voice beyond the void of black in his vision.
It was a long few minutes of waiting before Sasha felt that he was at the place of arrival, or "the room" that the people were talking about.
The blind came off, and he was in a supposed hospital room with the lights severly dimmed. At a sudden flick, another light came on and a gengar sat there menacingly, along with an older teen with paleish purple hair, eerily shaded purple eyes and an almost black cape with a gastly symbol in the center. The girl stuck her tounge out opened her mouth and said in a gravely witch like voice, "Hello young Yamoto, my gengar and I would like to congradulate you on recieving the high honor of a blessing that most people never recieve ever." She smirked in a menacing look. "The oppertunity of joining the new ruler of the world, the first and only evil organization that will take over the world. Team Spite. My name is Chara and this is my Gengar, Meanie. Welcome to the team. Any questions? Good. GENGAR USE HYPNOSIS!" Was the last thing Sasha ever heard, his life spiraled into a black abyss of nothing but the inside of his head. And filled with Sasha Undirio, underling of Team Spite, winnee of all battles, blessed by the spirits to serve Chara, the leader he would die for in the snap of a finger.....

Riley mused himself on the fact he surprised her. Although, looking lost wasn't the word he would have used to describe her predicament, but her face definitely conveyed that thought to him. Seeing her smile though made him smile a little more, as it was a very friendly smile. With the words spoken from her, Riley tended to play devil's advocate. He half listened, only going for the information he was looking for. A place to rest, is what he heard before he started to calculate a map in his head of the nearest Pokemon Center. He didn't notice the embarrassed look on her face, but he did notice how familiar she was. But, after some searching in his memory, he didn't remember where he saw her. He was probably too busy on the battle to notice her, as he sometimes had a one-track mind.

He broke himself out of the memory spell and gestured for her to follow him in an outstretched arm leading to his right- her left. The Pokemon Center was pretty close by and he walked the remainder of the way with her.

Drayda, being the rambunctious Pokemon she was, imitated a barking noise at the Eevee and bounding about happily. She liked this Eevee already, but she didn't want to headbutt him. She will reserve that for if she really liked him, but for now they were just acquaintances. Drayda could feel a change in the air from an Electric-Type, but had no idea that this female trainer had a Shinx. She brushed it off before following closely behind Riley, barking at the Eevee to catch up.

Riley smiled at his Deino as he walked. She always had a knack for trying to make friends... Until she headbutts them, of course. He looked back to the blonde haired, blue eyed young girl, smiling at her as he introduced himself. "The name's Riley. Pleasure to meet you, by the way. This is Drayda, my Deino. I have five others on me, but it would be a bit much at the moment. Plus, if you decide you want to battle me, showing all of my Pokemon to you would ruin any kind of element of surprise." Of course, his thoughts were similar to those of an up-and-coming Ace Trainer. He knew it, too, and that very idea seemed to stroke his ego here and there.

The way he walked seemed almost robust and yet calm. His wasn't slouching, but standing straight and tall, proud. His gait was similar to that of a manly confidence. Being 13, he had the self-esteem of a 20-year-old Ace Trainer, and that suited him just fine.

Yena was surprised again by the kindness of this boy, as he showed her the way to the Pokémon center and even walked her there. As he introduced himself, she couldn't help but smile at him and Drayda, which seemed to be a fun Pokémon to have as a Partner. Yena couldn't deny the fact that she was impressed, as Riley had already caught five other Pokémon and gave off a very goal-oriented vibe. She liked his confidence and attitude. She was quite interested in battling him, no denying that. "Nice to meet you Riley. My name's Yena or Nico, whichever you prefer that is. And these are my Partners Yuuki, my Eevee and Miley, my Shinx." She said, giving them a quick look. "And that's the Pidove that has been following us around for awhile." She added amused, pointing at the Bird-Pokémon that flew above them. "Since my Pokémon run around freely almost all the time anyway, I sadly don't have the same surprise factor as you when it comes to battling." She chuckled, thanking him for his assistance right after.

Yuuki followed after the Deino, which name appeared to be Drayda and kept barking at her but in a bubbly kind of way. Drayda seemed to have a personality that he got along with well and it just made him really excited. Although he followed her closely, he kept looking back to see if Miley was gonna join them. He knew her friend wasn't too fond of strangers but wanted her to atleast try and be friends.

Miley continued following behind Yena, not willing to interact with the strange Pokémon at all. She felt the Electricity in the air, which was due to her nervousness. She saw Yuuki making efforts for her to come closer but she just looked away and pretended to not notice.

Matt, now really hyped up that he'd succeeded in his first gym battle, decided that instead of stopping here he'd might as well just go on to Aspertia City, it wasn't far since the island the cities were situated on was fairly small in size. So off he went, through the various routes connected Virbank City to Flocessy Town and the singular route that led to Aspertia, upon arrival he found the streets to be fairly empty, it was definitely pretty late now. He checked his phone for the location of the nearest Pokémon Center and stay there for the night, and began walking towards it.

As Drayda bounded after Riley and barked happily at Yuuki, she smelled a strange smell. It kind of smelled like more electricity... Was there a Pokemon nearby? She heard the female trainer speak of three Pokemon. A Pidove she knew of, as they flew in the air. She could hear its wings flapping. As for the Shinx? She had no idea what that Pokemon even was! She smelled about with her nose to the ground until she got a lock on the scent. She was behind her trainer. Was she playing hide-and-seek and nobody told her? She never thought a game was being played! Completely oblivious to Miley's shyness, she bounded for the unwilling Shinx, barking happily as she attempted to playfully pounce on Miley.

For the first time in a while, Riley actually listened to another human's sentences completely. He saw the look she gave him. Was that admiration? Just more fuel to stroke that ever growing ego. Being the realist he was, he knew that, in some point, he was going to get a loss handed to him, but that won't stop his drive. It may make him depressed for a bit, but that would ultimately drive him to want to be the best. Be the best Dark- and Dragon-Type expert there was.

Hearing her name and her Pokemon names, he catalogued them for later before focusing on the rest of her sentences. She tended to have her Pokemon running around and the Pidove above her is probably either caught or wild by the way she described it. Interesting. He then decided that this was going to be fair. He pulled out the other five PokeBalls from his belt, two in one hand and three in the other. He stopped for a moment, so he wouldn't be clumsy or hit the floor wrong and fall over, revealing his party to her. "Pick two, and I shall tell you who they are. That way, I still have a bit of my surprise, but now you know an equal amount of my Pokemon since I know three of yours. And, if you ask nicely, I may treat you to a battle," he smirked and chuckled at that last part.

Of course he was being a dork. He actually liked this girl. Then he forgot that she had said thank you for allowing to show her a place to stay. "Ah, and you're welcome. For aiding you in finding a place and showing you a bit of my team."

The two in one hand had a Z and an Mi, while the other three on the other hand had an Sh, Sa, and Mu, the letters engraved with little bits of scratch marks spider webbing out from the letters, as if he drew a lot of force engraving those into the upper portions of the PokeBalls. This gave him a tactile feel for which Pokemon he's sending out, as well as allow him to see which ones were which.

As Drayda tried to pounce on her, Miley let out a small hiss, backing off in surprise. She made a pose as if she was about to fight but that's what she always did when she was scared, she got defensive easily. The Deino didn't seem to have any evil intent going on but better safe than sorry.

Yuuki turned around quickly when he heard his friend's familiar hiss, only to find Drayda near Miley. It was a pretty bad situation. It had taken Miley Months to fully get along with Yuuki's reckless Personality and he couldn't imagine what would happen if she and Drayda started out on the wrong foot.

Yena watched quietly as Riley turned around, Pokéballs in his hands. She couldn't help but notice the engraved letters right away. That was fairly interesting and actually pretty smart. When she heard him chuckle, she gave him a bright smile. "I bet you'll regret having me asking for a battle afterwards." Yena said in a joking voice. Then she pointed at the Pokéball with the letters Sa and then at the one with the Z engraved. "You're good at surprises and full of em' too y'know, I wasn't expecting this," Yena said, laughing a little.

Drayda heard a hiss as she landed and thought she stepped on Miley. Trying to sniff where she was, she was confused. Why did she leave? Was she scared? Was she not having fun? Was she not playing in the first place? Drayda walked around in a circle in place before realizing Miley wasn't anywhere around her or below her. Well, that was good. She didn't step on her. Being blind as she was, she literally couldn't see where she was, so she just whined out to call her. <Where are you? I just wanted to play...> She then sulked a bit, a little saddened that her opportunity to make a friend was ruined.

Meanwhile, Riley smirked. He put the rest of the PokeBalls away and left the ones out that Yena chose. He then released a Bagon from the Sa engraved PokeBall and a Scraggy from the Z PokeBall. The two Pokemon looked about and smiled up at Yena. As they saw Yuuki and Miley, they also waved their hands. In a playful way, the Scraggy walked up to Yuuki and attempted to tap his head on his shoulder.

The look Riley gave his two Pokemon were that of pride and admiration. He loved his little friends. He was just hoping that they evolve with the right amount of training.

"The Scraggy's name is Zuru. The Bagon's name is Sally. I found Sally in a Hidden Grotto in Pinwheel Forest, while I found Zuru trying to get back to the other side of Route 1, closest to Route 17. I caught them both because they intrigued me, and because I won fair and square. They respected that," he went on.

When Yena laughed, Riley couldn't help but smirk. That laugh was kind of cute, he was going to be honest. He nodded at her statement. "I have to be full of surprises. Gotta put people on their toes sometimes. Gotta think ahead, be ten steps ahead of the game. I tried going with the flow once. It didn't work. So, gotta prepare and be ahead of everyone else."

He really could use the human company, now that he was thinking about it. He looked at her with a mischievous, yet sincere smile. "Nico, was it? I'll call you that instead of Yena. I like it better. Are you going to challenge the Aspertia Gym?" He asked her with an inquisitive look. He didn't remember her ever being here in Aspertia, so she must have just arrived here, probably to start her Gym Challenge.

Sasha woke up in a foreign bed, it felt familiar but he didn't know what from. There was a window on one side of this room he had slept in, he decided to look out to see where he was and why he was here.
All he knew was that Chara was the leader of a group called Team Spite who wanted to save all of the people from the evil spirits of evil doers and rule over al to keep them safe. Chara was good hearted but no one else would believe that so the team had been sent to an underground state where it was more secretive like a shadow, sneaking up following you until you saw it when it was fully formed. That was the plan of the great spirit that had blessed Chara the ability to rule over this world with the help and guidance of the great spirit.
While looking out he realized that there was a glorious view of the desert out of the window, making Sasha guess he was in Castelia city. He walked over to the closet where his uniform would be at. Opening it up he saw a dark purple cloak with 6-7 willow whisp symbols at the bottom edges all around evenly spaced out. Putting on the cloak felt comforting. As if the great spirit was with him, showering blessings to his child when ever it was on. It was the mark of a true worker to the next generation of peace. He walked over to a mirror to admire the new clothing and saw a lump in the fabric he never noticed before. Inside a hidden pocket from the inside was a pokeball. No, a duskball. He threw it out opening it to see the suprise inside. It was a honedge.
"Hello, buddy. My name is Sasha. I think I'll name you Guard, since you can help guard me againt all those who will rebel against our great leader Chara."
Honedge looked at Sasha with a happiness and shrieked happily as he accepted the friendship lended out by the boy.
"Your gonna do great things you and me. But before we do anything, we have to conquer the league, you and me will do the greates we can!"
Sasha felt great hope. The great spirit gave him a gift and now with it's special instructions and guidance he was going to conquer the league and help Chara rule over all the world with peace. His job was important and he couldn't fail no matter what would happen. He couldn't upset the great spirit. And he had to prove his worth to everyone else how great he was.

Miley relaxed a little when she heard Drayda calling for her. She mustered up all her courage and stepped forward. <Sorry, I'm not in the Mood to play right now..> She meowed quietly in an apologetic tone, not wanting to make the Deino feel bad about herself.

Yuuki waved back at the new Pokémon which were sent out. He gave the Scraggy a friendly bark and touched it's shoulder with his nose.

Yena looked at the Pokémon in awe, especially interested in the Bagon, as she knew it was going to evolve into a strong Pokémon one day. She also liked the Scraggy which she thought to be very cute. Yena listened closely while Riley was talking, liking the sound of his voice and how sincere he sounded when talking about his Pokémon. She made mental notes about how he liked to plan Things and how he wanted to be ahead of everyone else. It made him odly intriguing. "Yep, I'm here to get my first badge!" Yena answered almost proudly, smiling back at Riley. That's also when she realised that he prefered Nico over Yena. It's been awhile since someone had called her by her middle name. It felt great though, because why have a middle name when no one uses it? Now it finally had a purpose. "Have you been here before by the way? You seem to know this place too well for it to be your first time." Yena said afterwards. To be fair, he had only shown her the Pokémon center so far but he just gave off a vibe, which led her to this thought.

Drayda heard the Shinx's mewl and was happy that she wasn't losing it. However when the Shinx said she didn't want to play, Drayda's happy face of excitement died down to a bit of a frown. She didn't want to play? Why not? Was she shy? Was she hurt? Did she not feel good?

Her curious nature took the better of her and she asked. <Are you okay? Do you not feel good? Or do you feel like not playing right now?>

Despite the fact that she didn't know how anybody would feel like not playing, she begrudgingly had to realize that this was indeed a possibility.

As for Zuru, he was already trying to make fast friends with the Lillipup. He made a happy growl of sorts. Now he wanted to play Chase. He had been in his ball for awhile and he wanted to get his energy out. He looked over to see Drayda was a little upset and looked to the, obviously shy, Miley. He called out to her.

<Hey, Drayda. You can come play with us. The Shinx is not wanting to play. Don't force the poor thing.> He told her, not wanting to make the Shinx uncomfortable. He gave a reassuring nod towards the Shinx. Drayda looked sadly at Miley before her sadness turned into a happy grin as she bounded for Yuuki and Zuru.

Sally looked up at Nico and smiled and gave a little greeting in the form of a wave. She could tell that she was amazed by the way she was looking at her. But she wasn't strong, yet. She wasn't a Salamence, yet. She felt like she was undeserving of that look, but took it in regardless. It felt nice, so why squander that look?

Riley was listening to Nico, smiling as he was proven right. Of course, he was stronger than the first gym leader, so he was going to have to ask Cheren to be a bit tougher. As she asked if he had been here before, he looked at her with a big grin and heartily laughed, his laughter echoing out from the deepest recesses of his chest. A belly laugh, where his stomach was spasming like his diaphragm, following the motion of amusement. "Why, yes. I live here, of course. I used to ride these streets on my bike. Regrettably, it's not foldable, so I can't take it with me, but after my Pokemon start evolving, I doubt that I would need that silly old thing." Okay, he was now starting to get a little too open. Why did it feel right to tell her almost everything? Now he had this sudden urge to tell her about the rest of his Pokemon team. But no, he didn't want to. That would ruin the surprise, and all that effort to keep the rest of his team hidden would be for naught.

He then motioned for them to keep walking, as the Pokemon Center was now in view on their left. The streets were largely empty of cars, but there were plenty of kids their age and younger running and biking about with their Pokemon partners.

It almost seemed a bit more lively than usual, but being surrounded by many potential trainers filled Riley with pride and joy, especially from his own city. It just felt amazing to have so many people around, and know that he was probably the strongest one out of all of them. Hell, he had an evolved Pokemon already. How many trainers from his city have one of those?

Sadly, his less-than-stellar memories of his past cropped up, sending his happy fixture on his face crashing down into a stoic, distant look. He could just remember their smug faces as they beat him down, saying how he was weak and he didn't have a Pokemon yet, despite the fact that he was already in school. It didn't help that their Pokemon would join in on the fun, beating the poor kid until he was a rainbow. Of course, he never told his parents what happened nor did he tell Cheren, his teacher. Why didn't he? How different would it have been if he had told him? Any of them, instead of hiding behind a facade of "I can do this" and "this is my problem to face, not anybody else's" and "if I get help, then that would just confirm that I'm weak".

Suddenly, a bump on his leg lifted him out of his trance. He looked down to see Drayda had accidentally bumped into him as she bounded for Zuru and Yuuki. His smile came back and he looked at Nico, hoping she didn't see that look.

Sasha walked out of the building down to the boat docks and got on the boat going to Virbank city. He had to start at Cheren's normal type gym but he knew that Guard would have no problem with it because of his ghost and that every gym in this region had a disadvantage to his typing acept for the ground gym, which he would have more of pokemon to beat Clay at that point.
He defeated the Normal gym easily,
struggled a bit though the Virbank gym,
soon he was back home in Casteelia reaady to take on Burgh.
"This place is going to be too easy for us Guard. It has a severe weakness to your types and you have a great resistance. Againt most of them. We need more friends though. Lets travel to White Forest. I hear that they have nincada to catch so now we can have a shedninja.
=========
Riolu sat in his pokeball, lonely as ever. BORED as ever. His house was just not enough for riolu to live in. The real world was so spacios and endless that it had so many interesting things he could always do. Plus, Sasha was there by his side all the time.
Riolu had wondered why it had been so long that Sasha hadn't called him out for a long time.
He was focusing around him but the aura kept bounceing back in from the pokeball.
I need to get out of here, and free Chase too is he was not called. Something isn't right, I have to find out what it is.
Bringing up all of his energy he targeted the emergency system in the ball that would release him from inside.
Almost, almost.....FIRE
A small ball of aura came from is palms and launched over to the switch. It then hit the switch and lunched Riolu into the dark room his pokeball was stored.
This isn't right, where's Sasha, WHERE IS SASHA.
He started reaching out with his developing aura to see if he could locate Chase. He couldn't find anything, all of the pokebakls reflected in energy but it was unreadable.
He was stuck, alone and possibly not ever going to get out.

Miley was greatful for Zuru, who obviously saved her from Drayda's embrace. She realised that the Deino was just a little dork and there was nothing she had to be scared off. More relaxed she continued walking beside Yena.

Yuuki thought it was very nice of the Scraggy to help Miley out. With new energy he jumped around, lightly tapping Zuru's shoulder with his nose and then running away.

Yena was now walking next to Riley, not too far away from the Pokémon Center anymore. She smiled amused when he talked about his non-foldable bike and couldn't help a side glance when he talked about his Pokémon once again. When she looked around a bit she saw a few kids running around here and there, some of them chatting happily and others showing off their Pokémon. Then she felt something heavier on her shoulder, which turned out to be the Pidove. Yena was so distracted, she hadn't noticed it landing on her shoulder. She gave it a light scratch under it's chin and it seemed to enjoy it. When she looked straight ahead again, she thought she saw Riley looking at her but it was probably just her imagination. Yena was still quite tired after all.

Riley breathed in a sigh of relief, his shoulder and head straightening out. When were they hunched? No matter, they were at the entrance and the doors opened automatically as they approached with a metallic whir.

Riley took in the smell of potions and the alcohol the nurses use to disinfect more dangerous wounds. He looked over to notice Nico looked a little tired. Looking down, Zuru was now chasing Drayda, who was barking at the two Pokemon. There were some trainers here. Some bought items for their new adventure while others healed their Pokemon. These trainers spoke of their gym leader getting stronger, or he had stronger Pokemon in reserve.

This was obvious to Riley. He wondered if this battle would be any different.

Riley then felt like he was going back to memory lane. He looked over at the couches and saw, in his mind's eye, his brother and him when they were younger, sitting at the couches. He had lost the Unova League but told Riley to never give up, even when faced with loss, and gave him his Deino.

That was the happiest he ever was. He was smiling large and wide as he looked at those vacant seats. It's the smile one gets when they find something nostalgically emotional, bordering on tears because of how strong the memory and emotions were. He even felt his eyes brimming with tears and his nose was beginning to sniffle. But no, he wouldn't cry in front of his new friend now. He didn't want to be seen as weak. He looked back over at the couch, wondering what was going on with his brother now that he was in Galar.

Last edited:
"Levanny is unable to continue. That means the winner of this gym battle is Sasha Undirio with his Doublade, Guard and Nincada, Flash." the ref droned in his mic.
"We did it Guard, we are one step closer to beating the league." Sasha exclaimed to his Doublade. He pulled out another pokeball that held his nincada. "You did great in this battle. Have a great rest in there. My mistake for the typing and how you wern't prepared for the attacks."
"CONGRADS YOUNG TRAINER!!" a voice boomed behind him. "You have inspired my artistic emotions to paint this wonderful scene with you and your pokemon. My block has been countered and my mind is now calm. Peace be with you on your journey and here is a token of my apretiation for this battle. The Beetle Badge." It was Burgh congradulating him.
"Thank you, the great spirit has defined me to beat the league so we can pave a new era of peace into the world." Sasha said quietly.

Sasha returned to his residence tired after his long day of gym battling. He layed down in his bed and fell asleep......
He woke up later to a strange sound of a pokeball opening. He looked into his room and didn't see any pokemon come out of their pokeballs.
Wonder what that sound was the and where it came from. He went back to sleep and woke up later to a sound of punching in the walls.
What the heck is going on here. Is my imagination playing tricks on me, or is it the spirit trying to tell me something? He heard it a few more times before it died down and another sound of a pokeball opening rang though the wall. The punching continued until a dent in the wall had formed and broke loose with 2 pokemon tumbling out of it. A riolu and a froakie. They looked over at Sasha and looked estatic when they saw him. They jumped up on his bed and looked so happy. Sasha then felt the ground below him falling into a dark abyss.
===================
Sasha was hunting in the woods, for berries and not pokemon. Staying to the cover of bushes, he avoided the gang of karrablast that scanned the woods around him to make sure no one took their berries.He crept along the line of foliage but apparenly that wasn't enough, one karrablast spotted him and they all started to hoard around him. A riolu then jumped out of the woods and started attacking the karrablast, fighting them back. Protecting Sasha for anyone that got too close to him. He had never seen this behavior before. It was amazing how the fought them back with great speed and dexterity. Once all of t he karrablast were taken care of, the riolu jumped back into the woods and dissapeared...
==================
Sasha woke back up and saw that same riolu infront of him.

They both stepped in and Yena was immediatly hit with the familiar sight of working nurses and quite a few Pokémon Trainers handing over their Pokémon. She used to watch her older brothers participate in Pokémon battles and then going to the Center afterwards, making sure their Pokémon were fine. As she looked over to Riley she saw him on the verge of crying?? But he also smiled, so sincerely that Yena just felt warmth in her chest. She couldn't help but smile to herself. Then she walked up to the Counter, motioning for Yuuki and Miley to jump up, which they did. Copying their Behaviour the Pidove hopped off of Yena's shoulder and onto the counter. "How may I help you?" The nurse asked, polite as always. "I'd just want them to get a small check-up. Making sure they didn't hurt themselves while Training," Yena answered in a friendly tone. The nurse took them in and Yena waited for only a few Minutes, when she returned with her Pokémon. "They're all good and healthy! Just some minor scratches, nothing to worry about. They do need a nice nap though. You could probably use some sleep too." The Nurse said, almost chuckling at the last part. Yena's face turned a little red but she couldn't deny that she was tired at all. She was awake for a long while now. The Nurse handed her a key, which was for a small room, where you could rest. She said that usually she'd take a small fee for the service but she'd make an exception this time, since Yena was being so nice and The Nurse was having a good day. Yena thanked her for her assistance and the key and then walked back towards Riley, her Pokémon following behind. "The Nurse was nice enough to give me a room to rest. So I might aswell use it." She said to him, a tired smile written over her face.

Riley was too busy reminiscing in the memory to notice Yena's disappearance from his side, only to realize she was now in front of him and his vision was blurry from pent-up happy tears. In his surprise, he quickly wiped them away before a blush crept on his face. "You didn't see that," he murmured. He saw the key she had and listened when she said she was going to rest in her room for the night. Riley nodded and smiled, agreeing with her. "Yea, you do look a little tired. If you need me, I'll be nearby training my Pokemon for the gym here in Aspertia, maybe talk to Cheren about getting a tougher battle from him."

With that, he was now stuck on what to do. Should he hug her? No, that seemed a bit too much. High five? No, that's usually used to celebrate a job well done. Fist bump? Yea, that sounded better. He outstretched his arm and balled his fingers into a fist for her to bump with her's. "I'll see you later then," he said with a cheeky smile.

Drayda and Zuru gave their goodbyes to Yena's Pokemon before giving their goodbyes to Yena herself. Although, they did seem a little bummed out, they knew they were going to see Yena again, so their expressions were happy and hopeful.

Matthew wandered through the doors of the Pokemon Center, he was extremely tired and at this point all he wanted to do was sleep. He'd travelled all the way from Striaton City to here in such a short amount of time that he had completely exhausted himself, so he checked into one of the free rooms and collapsed on his bed pretty much as soon as he got into the room.

Yena smiled to herself once again and then formed her hand into a fist giving Riley a Fist-Bump. She then gave his Pokémon an approving nod. "Yep, see you!" She said, waving him goodbye, giving him a grin and walking down the hall. As she closed the door behind her, she more or less fell onto the bed. After showering, brushing her teeth and feeding her Pokémon she went to bed.

Miley, Yuuki and the Pidove also waved Riley's Pokémon Goodbye and then they gave Riley himself a happy look, following Yena right after. In the Room they ate their food, all of it, since the journey made them pretty hungry. Yuuki and Miley then jumped onto the bed, making themselves comfortable, while Pidove sat on the Nightstand.

The riolu looked back at him and instently he felt a connection with it, but didn't know why. Instantly a splitting head ache came and he felt the riolu's emotions in a strong way and he heard the words:
"Why do we have to take this kid, he's not gonna do anything for us."
"We don't care wiether or not he wants to, he's gonna. Chara already has the room set up."
"This is why all our members are weak though. They all have their doubts of what we should be doing, and then the room has to be preped again and then they won't know anything they've learned and we have to teach them AALLLL over again and it gets so tiring."
"What are you trying to tell me" Sasha asked.
"Ri.. riolu rio olu rolu!" he responded heartly in yearning.
==============
Riolu didn't get it, how come the trainer he had come to know and love forget who he is. He seemed to have some sort of amnesia. Can they use some moves too. No i know they can't. He then tried to reach out to Sasha with his developing aura, but it caused him a massive headache. Riolu stopped. He didn't want to hurt Sasha. So how could he get him back?

Riley smiled as he watched Nico retreat into her room for the night. Looking outside, it was getting dark, and he should probably get back to his house. He returned all of his Pokemon and walked the solitary walk back home, which wasn't that far. His house was directly across the street from the Pokemon Center.

After doing his nightly rituals, he sent out all of his Pokemon, gave them all a bath, fed them, and let them sleep out of their PokeBalls as he laid in his black pajamas on his bed. Drayda was curled up to the left of his head, Zuru was by Riley's right, Shisa was across from Drayda on Riley's right, and Mistress laid underneath Drayda, curled up next to Riley. His Murkrow nested himself at his nightstand, and his Bagon laid sprawled against Zuru, using his belly as a pillow.

Tomorrow was going to be a good day.

(OOC: EDIT: I will have to leave. Let's just say Riley got sick and had to go to the hospital.)

Last edited:

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Name: Nic Rea
Sexuality: bisexual with a lean towards males; asexual (but she isn't too focused on love or anything)

Skills:
- Has the Viridian Forest powers, if that's not too op or anything (she was born in the Viridian Forest) (I can remove the powers if needed).
- Is like a Contest combo machine; she pretty much can think of a combo to use in Pokémon Contests out of nearly any moveset - note the "nearly any," she's not perfect.
Appearance: Shoulder-length auburn hair, brown eyes, tan skin. Wears a white tank top under a black hoodie, and also wears pastel blue shorts. Wears Doc Martens-like boots and black socks that go up to (around) her knee.
Personality: Somewhat quiet, pretty shy. Likes to make friends but is super afraid of strangers judging her. Often stands up for what she considers right. Usually more friendly around Pokémon than people, unless the people we're talking about are close (emotionally, not physically) to Nic.

Pokémon Team (Pokémon she brought to Unova):
- Alolan Raichu (evolved from her original starter, a Pikachu (I know it's really cliche, I'm sorry) (female // Ability: Static))
- Gardevoir (female // Ability: Telepathy)

Hometown: Viridian Forest, Kanto

Starter: female Pikachu, now evolved (she visited Alola in the past and she and Pikachu decided together on Pikachu's evolution)

Backstory: Nic was born in the Viridian Forest and discovered her powers (which, again, I can remove) at an early age. As a child (meaning, before she became a trainer), she made friends with (but not caught) a Ralts and Pidgey, the Ralts later evolving into her current Gardevoir and the Pidgey having evolved into her current Pidgeot just a couple battles later, although Gardevoir is the one she takes to different regions. Once she began her journey with Pikachu, she caught both the Ralts and Pidgey (though at that time they were a Kirlia and Pidgeotto). She participated in Contests in Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, having nearly won the Grand Festival in Kanto; she's currently trying to get better and win there the next time, and she has five Hoenn ribbons and four Sinnoh ribbons. After those three regions, she traveled to Alola (where Pikachu evolved), and then to Kalos, where she tried out Pokémon Showcases. She won one Princess Key, then continued to travel on through Kalos. After that, she went on to Unova, and here she is now.
Regions she's traveled to: Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Alola, Kalos, Unova (now), Galar (in the future)

------

Nic walked into the Pokémon Center, Raichu surfing along by her side. She looked at Gardevoir's Poké Ball and smiled a little. She hadn't come to heal her Pokémon but to find a place to stay for the night. After checking in, she and Raichu went to their room for tonight. Nic deposited her things there and left the room with Raichu. The two went around, looking at all of the doors housing trainers temporarily. I'll admit, I want to knock on one and meet someone new, but what if they're hostile? she thought to herself, looking around at the doors. I'll just do it. She gathered herself up and went over to a random door with Raichu, then knocked on the door. It was the door to Yena's room. Nic and Raichu waited for a response, Nic more nervous than her Pokémon. What if... what if I get judged by whoever's in that room? Nic thought. One of her greatest fears was being judged by strangers, especially if they were around her age.

Full Name: Clementine Vance

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Hometown: A poor area in Sinnoh.

Personality: Clementine is, to say the least, a stoic young girl who has a no-nonsense personality. She’s pretty stiff and is very cautious of new things to try out, but is still a trainer due to her ambitious attitude and her love for Pokémon.

Skills:

• Is pretty observant, so it’s pretty easy for her to identify strategies and makes a mental note of any tricks used against her so she doesn’t fall for them again. Learns from her failures.
  • Is still discovering her own main strategy, and this might be it, but hers shifts and changes pretty easily but for most of them involves reaction time and quick thinking. Not sure if it’s really a skill.
  • Understands her Pokémon better than she does other people, since they spend so much time together. They have similar thinking patterns to each other, but don’t have so much intuition that they can do every move non-verbally, especially in intense battles.
Appearance: A thin and tall girl with long, straight, thick black hair and fringe that she usually puts up in a tight bun or with a headband. She has a pair of green eyes and pale skin.

Attire: Clementine likes to layer up, even if it’s hot outside. She wears a plain black tank top with a white long-sleeved shirt, and over top with an olive-color cardigan. If she isn’t wearing a headband, she usually has a beanie on her head. She wears a pair of dark skinny jeans and plain, worn running shoes.

Background: Clementine was born in a small, rural area that didn’t have a lot of money. Because of that, Clementine became a very ambitious individual who would do pretty much anything for an extra buck. Her father, who was raising Clementine alone, got a new job in Unova to get a fresher start. Once they moved there, her father let her go out on her own with her few Pokémon to become a great trainer.
Species: Ponyta

Nickname: Pepper

Level Equivalent: Level 40

Moveset: Fury Attack, Megahorn, Flame Charge, Agility, Bounce

Ability: Flame Body (30% chance to burn attackers on contact)

Small Backstory: Since Pepper was so tiny, she was repeatedly picked on by other Pokémon because they assumed she couldn’t fight back. Clementine was going through the woods when she saw Pepper getting bullied by a Meinfoo. She stood up for Pepper and they’ve been inseparable since.

Extra: Pepper is smaller than the average Ponyta.
Species: Vibrava

Nickname: Emerald

Level Equivalent: 35

Moveset: Dragon Breath, Sand Attack, Earth Power, and Steel Wing

Ability: Levitate (unaffected by Ground moves)

Small Backstory: While looking around for a Pokémon, Clementine found a sleeping Trapinch and caught it. It was really confused when it woke up.

Extra: Emerald’s eyes and wings are a deeper shade of green than the usual Vibrava.
Species: Breloom

Nickname: June

Level Equivalent: 39

Moveset: Iron Tail, Mach Punch, Absorb, and Thunder Punch

Ability: Effect Spore (may paralyze, poison, or make the target go to sleep with contact)

Small Backstory: Long story short, June picked a fight with Clementine as she was walking down a trail, got really weakened, and she didn’t pass up the chance to get a Shroomish (at the time) on her team.

Extra: Nothing. But he regularly picks fights.
Species: Luxray

Nickname: Tawny

Level Equivalent: 36

Moveset: Crunch, Thunder Fang, Signal Beam, Protect

Ability: Rivalry (attacks are more powerful on Pokémon of the same gender, and less powerful on Pokémon of the different gender)

Small Backstory: Was a Pokémon given to Clementine as a birthday present around the time she caught June.

Extra: She has a single yellow toe on her back left foot.
Species: Glaceon

Nickname: Tundra

Level Equivalent: 34

Moveset: Icy Wind, Quick Attack, Bite, Aqua Tail, Hail

Ability: Snow Cloak (protects against hail damage and increases evasion in hail)

Small Backstory: Clementine wasn’t planning on making her Eevee anything specific, so she waited to name him, and it was a shocker when she put him on an ice rock and he evolved. He was nicknamed Tundra shortly afterwards.

Extra: Nothing.
Species: Meowstic

Nickname: Nicolette (or Nico)

Level Equivalent: 31

Moveset: Sucker Punch, Psychic, Protect, Attract

Ability: Keen Eye (protects accuracy from being lowered)

Small Backstory: Clementine traded away a Mawile to get an Espurr, which already had a name that it responded to so she kept it.

Extra: Nico is shiny!
Clementine walked out of a Pokécenter, all of her Pokémon healed and fastened securely to her belt. Slinging her backpack over her shoulder, she looked around and saw a sign that she ignored earlier (she ignored it on the way because she was in a rush to heal her injured Pokémon) and it read Mistralton City.

Looking around, she saw a bench that was surprisingly uninhabited, and Clementine walked over and took a seat. Dwelling on her loss, she saw clearly how the tricks the trainer used against her were now outside of battle, and was already plotting her ideas on how to evade them. Sighing, Clementine took a bag of chips out of her backpack and snacked on them for a little while.

Last edited: