• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Unova Under Attack! Discussion

Name: Alabastar Silverspire A.K.A Lord or Baron Silverspire
Personality: He's shown to be very protective of his money, yet likes to show off by spending, at the same time. Stubborn and Selfish. Hate of youngsters. Hate of revolution and change. Likes things done his way. Has shown to be kind in some occassions though.
Flaw(s): Unwilling to compromise and do other's ideas.
Backstory: Born into an extremely wealthy family, the Silverspire family had owned mansions around Unova and one member of the family, dated 100s of years ago, was friends with the King of Unova. Alabastar was born into this wealth and resided in Silverspire Mansion, a huge mansion west of Milstraton City, in the country. The Silverspires had obtained so much money by investing in a large plantation and owning more than 90% of the shares of Milstraton City's airplane company, which flourished during Ghetsis's years because of the use of private and public aircraft increasing. The Silverspires owned mansions all over Unova, a notable one being near Floccesey Ranch. In fact, they owned a house to the east of Lentimas Town, which was partially destroyed by a fire and the part of the family that abandoned there settled elsewhere, with the abdandoned house becoming known as the Strange House. Alabastar inherited the family's money when the final heir suspiciously died-his brothers and sisters had slowly died away, but Alabastar stayed in the mansion to recieve the money. Throughout his life, Silverspire befriended many old and powerful figures that would come into play in the present, such as the former champion, Alder. During the rise of Ghetsis, Lord Silverspire formed a secret alliance with the man, where he helped fund Team Plasma, but noone knew. He actually sat in Team Plasma's elder circle, the Seven Sages, being known as 'the eighth sage' when he was there. He was only there for a short amount of time but he was the Seven Sage's biggest secret. He therefore asserted great influence on Team Plasma, even in it's neo-form. He attempted to pay for many assassins to hit Hilbert, but it did not work. He joined one of the secret Resistance groups as a mole, or double-agent, but he told NOONE of his connections to Team Plasma. Luckily for him, noone really knew. He was therefore, in secret, allocated an even bigger portion of land in Unova for his successful attempt to infiltrate the ranks of the Resistance, posing as a crippled old man with a cane and telling people of his humble links to Alder.
Visual Characteristic & Outfit(s): Rich clothes: mainly a black dinner jacket and white suit. Monicle and cane, and a brown hat.
Pokemon Team: Serperior, Unfezant (male), Swanna, Sawsbuck, Chandelure, Mienshao
Extra: He is rich enough to have boxes and boxes of weaker pokemon. The team he chooses is the very best.

Name: Jason Chronicles
Personality: Cold with an edgy side, where he can rip out his angry side almost instantly. Does have a cool side to him.
Flaw(s): Acts too fast, assumes everybody is his enemy
Backstory: His father was a member of the Shadow Triad, some of Ghetsis's most loyal followers, but Jason doesn't know this. After being involved with the two Team Plasma events, this Triad member found himself with a child, with a woman. The woman, Jason's true mother, lives in Castelia City. The two decided it would be best if they left the child on the streets of Virbank City. This was because the Shadow Triad member wanted to remain anonymous and he would serve Ghetsis until some time later, when he vanished to another part of Unova. The mother remains to this day in an apartment in Castelia. Jason was a small child at this point and cannot remember his mother or father. He remained on the streets of Virbank as the chaos errupted throughout the region. A group of ruffian and musical punks taught them what they knew about surviving but apart from that he was on his own. He was a bad boy. He liked to steal from others to get food. Then one day, a gang attacked him and he ran and was surrounded by both the remnants of the police and the gangs, who had turned on him. He was rescued by a masked man. This man revealed him to Jason as he took him back to his house. His name? Brycen. Yes, that's right. Brycen was working in Pokestar studios as an actor at the time. He had taken a break from being a gym leader and took him to pokestar studios. For a while, they stayed there. Then, Brycen took him to his home in Icirrus City to clean him up. Brycen interrogated Jason and deduced several things by questioning him. He found out Jason was homeless, that his father had some important role in Ghetsis's army, and that he gone for some time. Brycen was also part of a secret organisation wishing to overthrow Ghetsis too, at this time and Jason followed him. Jason and Brycen's relationship is therefore very much like the father-son relationship he never had. He is still looking for his mother and father to this day.
Visual Characteristic & Outfit(s): Black hoodie, with short bushy brown hair and darkened eyes.
Pokemon Team: Accelgor, Pawniard, Beartic, Beheeyem, Scrafty, Krookodile
Extra: He also has a Deino newly hatched from an egg and a Cryogonal. These pokemon are in his box, just in case something happens to one of his pokemon.
Your characters are accepted! I somehow didn't notice this nicely written character sheet. You're the last character sheet that will be accepted!

A notice for everyone:

Currently; Vincent and everyone else is adventuring into the sewers to try to bypass the Castelia City as a whole instead of risking more attention than what Pinwheel Forest gave them. However, a Skarmory from a trainer is drawing their attention so Vincent is creating a decoy.

Meanwhile, three girls in the Team Plasma side of the action are planning out further attacks while diving into character development.

Any new characters could group with us in Castelia City or when we appear in Driftveil. or you can have your own ideas! Go for it!

hey I hope its good that that explosion was set off, It should add more danger to the plot. I hope it didn't screw with the current plot so far... I can undo it if you want

Don't worry so much about how your actions affect me. Think about how everyone enjoys it. I may be the GM here but this is a pokemon RP made for fun. If you have an idea, throw it out. If it was just what I wanted to do then you guys wouldn't get much say and it would be very bland and not interesting at all.

It's all about adapting to new ideas and plots. Don't worry!

We cant do the battle subway although its a good idea. The route were taking now takes us through Castelia Sewers and Relic Tunnel. We skip over Nimbasa City. It might work its way into the plot later but right now its unlikely of happening.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
Do you guys have to go through all of these 'secret tunnels' ? I mean, sometimes, it's best just to blend in with the towns. Otherwise, you're skipping all the major towns and cities of Unova.

Theres a reason for this, the plot were driving is that we escaped the Pinwheel forest and are now looking for a place of refuge ie: anywhere remote (In this case its the mountains to the west of Driftveil. I had an idea i was going to propose after the party has rested and are able to fight: that being that other resistance colonies exist throughout Unova and that we should find them and unite them under one banner, then take down Team Plasma. Places include Anville Town, Lentimas Town, Desert Resort and for the Abundant Shrine/Giant Chasm - more cult like colonies of Anti - Plasma fighting to preserve the will of their Deity. They are on no ones side but despise Team Plasma for restricting them and attempting to control their respective legendaries.

Theres a reason for this, the plot were driving is that we escaped the Pinwheel forest and are now looking for a place of refuge ie: anywhere remote (In this case its the mountains to the west of Driftveil. I had an idea i was going to propose after the party has rested and are able to fight: that being that other resistance colonies exist throughout Unova and that we should find them and unite them under one banner, then take down Team Plasma. Places include Anville Town, Lentimas Town, Desert Resort and for the Abundant Shrine/Giant Chasm - more cult like colonies of Anti - Plasma fighting to preserve the will of their Deity. They are on no ones side but despise Team Plasma for restricting them and attempting to control their respective legendaries.
Yeah, like if you asked me to say a place in Unova that is remote, I would say Lentimas Town or one of the two starting towns from the games.

Okay everyone! Currently, What I was thinking for storyline after the sewers was this:

Everyone escapes the sewers and flees into Driftveil City and from there into the mountains outside of it. When they arrive there, They discover a familiar trainer who ushers them over to their location. When they reach the summit of their camp, the trainer is revealed to be none other than Hilbert, your playable character in Black and White.

In the camp you'll find: Hilda, Cheren, Bianca, Nate, Rosa, Hugh, Professor Juniper, and N.

They'll reveal that there are dozens of smaller groups similar to theirs out in the region at various locations. Before you leave, They assist on taking down on the Team Plasma base that belongs to Driftveil City. Now, it serves as shelter for a while.

The day that follows: Team Plasma attacks the base and you have to defend it.

That's all I'm revealing so far!!

Edit: If you're looking for another roleplay to join, I'm starting a Unova Adventure (A standard adventure) that takes place after Black and White 2. Feel free to check it out here!
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-road-to-unova-discussion.19170/

'@PyroGlazeZXDont get me wrong, I love the inspiration and personality of your character and its Pokemon, but im constantly getting confused as to what side the character is on. Just a heads up, will o wisp cant knock out it just burns xD.

@Tyler Oak I understand the confusion, so allow me to explain

1. My character has no clue that Galvantula is yours,he's assuming that it's Team Plasma, considering the chance that a Galvantula living in the sewers is very low, as well he saw the whole battle against the Team Plasma Grunt's Skarmory and is completely unaware of when the patrol of the sewers is.

2. I'm aware that Will-O-Wisp only burns, (Which is why he said "Knock it down") using anything to knock it out would just draw more unwanted attention to him.

3. And this is for any confusion involving the Smog, Shinto filled the tunnels with Smog so that if any Plasma Grunts went into the tunnels, they would sooner check those, than the one Shinto left clear, that he walked through.

I had a draft written which im about to post, read it and tell me if theres anything you want me to change. All i ask is that you do it quickly because im about to go sleep.

The hatch leads to the Cold Storage in Driftveil. This matches with Sedna's plan for the plot as if you remember in Black and White, Plasma used one of the warehouses as their base.

So right now we are still walking through the sewers, right? or are we exiting the sewers through a hatch? I got a little lost
Some of the characters have exited the sewers (I think about 2 or 3) through a hatch that I was talking about and if it's the same one as what Tyler is saying, it should somehow lead to the Cold Storage...but then again, what about the relic passage? Remember that's connected to the sewers too? Maybe just have the character get to Driftveil in either way.