• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
"There are bad ways to win, and bad ways to lose. whats interesting and troubling is that it's not always clear which is which. a flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. sometimes it may never land at all..." ~Grimsley, Pokemon Black and White

Journey through unova once again, with your favorite flaming pig, leaf snake, or samurai otter. Whichever you choose, your journey in unova will once again start from stunning unova sights, and ending at living garbage bags.

RP Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/unova-trainer-rp.16814/

Name:
Nickname: (Optional)
Inventory: Nothing too crazy, @Daffodile Daily did have 100 oran berries but that was just for one time. no one should have 1000000 oran berries, how do you carry it?
Balance: Start off with 10,000 PokeDollars
-------------------
Optional if you get a starter IRP
Pokemon Species:
Current level: You may start with a level 100 pokemon, but don't make it overpowered.
Current moveset: You can have 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 moves, you can switch them any time if you learn new moves by level up/TM/HM.
Nickname: (Optional)

Only one pokemon allowed at the RP start, catch more if you'd like.

Mine:

Name: Grant Hoff
Nickname: Jet
Appearence: Medium light skin, Blonde faux hawk, He usually wears a green T-shirt with some blue jeans. He has a brown hat covering his hair, written on the hat is GH. Over the green T-shirt, he has a dirty yellow vest.
Inventory: Pokedex, 50x Pokeballs, and a Town Map.
Balance: 10,000 PokeDollars

Pokemon Species: Joltik
Current level: 100
Current moveset: Thunderbolt - Bug buzz - Volt switch - Energy ball
Nickname: Ray

I'll be waiting for people to join, hope you enjoy. Currently no rules except pokecharms' rules, but I may add some later.
Please ignore, I am just checking if this works

Last edited:
Name: Frizz Matthews
Appearance: Blonde hair with tight, frizzy curls. A toffee tan from constantly swimming. Light hazel eyes. She usually wears electric blue shorts over a princess pink one-piece swimsuit and black sandals. Lean, athletic build. If it's cold she wears a large yellow parka and fuzzy gray boots. Her travel duffle is solid black except for the clasps are made to look like pokeballs.
Inventory: Townmap, 5 pokeballs (heal ball, dusk ball, nest ball, premier ball, and an ultra ball), pokedex, winter clothes, goggles, 10 Lum berries, 100 oran berries) She's an organic fanatic who carries an excessive amount of berries because she doesn't like potions. I know it seems like a lot of berries but when I played XY I tried using only berries and easily passed up 100 oran berries in my inventory considering they only restore 10 HP
Balance: 10,000

Last edited:
Sorry! I wasn't on for a week or so, @Daffodile Daily accepted!
@Shipper Dracoss X Quill Yes, just explain a little bit of your journey. I don't have time to read an entire RP. If you had more than 1 pokemon, I could give you permission to start with all your old pokemon. Remember, if you had something special that was not in the BW1 and BW2 games, it'll be wiped out. This RP is just pure unova, nothing else.

If we get to the point where we enter victory road, just say something like He/she entered victory road, ready to become the champion. or something like that. I will open a new thread for Unova League RP once we get there, because some people may want to join the RP once we have like 8 badges and on our way to victory road. So they could just join the league RP. Oh, and I edited the post, something was wrong there.

Eh, make it brief so you could join quickly. Unless you don't really care. Once another person joins (Or Nito officially joins) I will make the RP thread. Or you want to explain it IRP, kind of in parts? (Like when someone asks where you got your pokemon, and a few replies later he/she asks another question.)

Gotta say, I just saw your grimsley quote in the signature. He should get more respect if BW remakes come out in gen 10. Actually that probably wont happen, because the sequel remake would kind of be too much, unless there is no main gen 10 game. And alrighty, let's open the thread then, shall we?

Because unova was different, and you got your starter at home, you will have to get it from the lab. Tomorrow can be counted as thursday, until we finish our business.

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Name: Glacier
Appearance: An expert Pokemon Trainer but joined Team Plasma for the sake of keeping Zoroark. He wears the original Team Plasma outfit and a necklace that he made in Johto. Glacier is Team Plasma's captain, right under Ghetsis. He is also the son of Alder, the champion of Unova. Underneath all the clothing is a bright, young lad with bright skin, dark hair and yellow eyes.
Inventory: Town Map, 10 Luxury Balls, 15 Hyper Potions, 10 Revives, Pokedex
Balance:10,000 PokeDollars

Pokemon Species: Zoroark
Current level: 70
Current move-set: Flamethrower - Night Slash - Focus Blast - Agility

(Zoroark has been with Glacier for 3 years so keep in mind of that.)