• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

Okay guys so what we have so far is.

Object- Stop Team Frost
Characters- Raven, Lady Noir.
Raven is a girl that is about 5'6 and has black hair with blue highlights, she has very pale skin and black eyes, she wears a black tank top with an officer jacket, and black skinny jeans. She is very spunky, but kind, she will do anything for her friends and Pokemon. She is also an officer. Her team consists of Dratini and Togepi. Dratini's moveset is Aqua Tail, Twister, Dragon Rage, Slam.

Lady Noir is a rich, and selfish girl who has blond messy hair that is usually in a ponytail, pale skin, brown eyes, wears a purple and red jumpsuit with lots of gold jewelry to show her wealth off. Her Team consists of Precious the Persian, Dasher the Rapidash and Nightly the Ghastly, moveset is not known yet.

The first post will have a setting of a ball at Lady Noir's house, Team Frost will show up and do their thing, then we must stop them.

I had to do it this way so people can view it without me making a new chat every time.

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Ok just to clear up Lady Noir only wears the jumpsuit when she's doing something you can't do with a dress like training Etc (She isn't a dumb blonde)

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Her usual clothes is this since
477232_trainercard-Lady_Noir.png
she just likes showing off like I said she is a bitch