• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

Link to the discussion board: http://pokecharms.com/threads/unova-rp.14356/#post-310934 (OOC Over)

Castelia City. The largest city in the whole region of Unova had recently (somewhat) recovered from Team Plasma's attack using what is rumored to be Kyurem. Ghetsis, the leader of the organization, had been retired from his duties, however, the Council of Plasma continues the group's operations. Unova embraced for the next wave of attacks, but nothing came. The threat appeared to be over, but the question if it has actually ended looms about in everyone's mind...

Lily looked out from her apartment window, her zoura, Shadow, resting beside her. She was about to set off on her journey, but wanted to wait for her mother to get home. She took off her small backpack. "Let's see here..." She exclaimed, "Pokeballs, potions, stickers, food... Check!" She glanced over to her bed, looking at a well loved skitty plushie. "I'll take you too." She placed it in her bag as her mother walked in. "Bye mom!" She exclaimed, and ran off onto the streets of Castillia city.

Marduk left the dock, sighing as he walked towards a motel. Just before he opened the door, the Rocket member caught a glimpse of a Zorua, he decided that Plasma could wait.

"Ah, the Unova region, how long has it been since I've been home." said Ken to himself as he exited the plane to Castelia City. It has been about roughly a year since Ken left to go to Kalos to compete in the Pokemon League, but sadly he could never beat Diantha so he came back home to train, so that someday he could beat her in a match. But since Ken has never been to Castelia City, he was lost, but then in the corner of his eye he saw a girl with a Zorua and decided to ask her for directions. "Um, I know I barely know you, but can you tell me where the cruise dock is?"

"The cruise dock is over there, sir!" Lily exclaimed, pointing to a port where multiple large ships were docked. "I think I'm gonna go get a Castellia Cone! See ya!" She ran off, her pink pigtails flying behind her.

"Thank you..." but then in the corner of his eye, Ken saw a person looking straight at them, he thought that he was just seeing things, but to make sure he asked the girl, "Hey wait, do you notice that person, over there, staring at us?"

Last edited:
"Pokeballs, check. Pal pad, check. Vs Seeker, check. Town Map, check. If I seem to have everything, what am I forgetting?" Christina muttered to herself. "I know! I forgot to get my Pokemon from Fennel! She wanted me to loan them to her for the night for her Pokemon dream mist research. I better go and pick them up." Striaton City wasn't a very big town, so Christina got to Fennel's lab in 10 minutes. Christina knocked on the door but noticed it was left slightly ajar, so she opened it and went in.
"Fennel, I'm here to retrieve my Pokemon!" Christina shouted.
Fennel came rushing down the stairs holding five Pokeballs with small letter stickers attached to each one.
"Your Pokemon helped me with my research of Pokemon dreams! It seems that they share the same dream as you do Chrissy!" Fennel exclaimed excitedly.
"Exactly which dream are we talking about? I have many dreams," Christina grabbed her Pokeballs from where Fennel placed them on a nearby table and started to leave. Christina exited the house to leave on her new journey with her old friends. She looked at Nidoqueen's ball and said, "So you guys also want to beat Red when we meet him in Johto again, don't you?"