• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova Lifestyle

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
"You can register in Accumlua Town and the first gym is in Striation City. Good luck and have fun." Professor Juniper concluded.

Glacier and his Pokemon returned back p and got the final instructions from Professor Juniper. "Accumula Town...that's the town that has shows or is a good place for them." He said. "I've memorized the whole Unova Region, despite the fact I'm still new here, so we'll be fine."

Nixon went off to Accumlua town and entered the Pokémon center.
"H---Hello, M--May I join the Pokémon league." He asked giving his Pokédex to Nurse Joy.
"Of course," Nurse Joy scanned his Pokédex and confirmed his details: "Nixon, Male, 10 years old." Nurse Joy smiled returned his Pokédex and told him he was in.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier walked through Accumlua Town and looked at the hill. There was a group of people watching some guy in front of people lined up next to banners that had a P on them. "Liberate your Pokemon...I thank you for listening." He said. He and the guys in outfits left. "What was all that about?" Glacier asked his Pokemon. Oshawott and Zorua shrugged.

Assuming that he was going this journey alone, Gabriel headed quietly to the pokemon centre, to get registered for the league. With nothing else to do in the small town, Gabriel bought another melon bread, and sat down with Litwick, sharing the treat with her.

Racquel walked to Accumlua town and walked into the Pokemart, buying some potions and and revives. She then sat down outside, and unpacked a a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, along with some homemade Pokemon food she got from a gym leader she met named Brock, when she took a vacation to Pewter City. She released Tepig, and gave it some Pokemon food, as she ate her sandwich.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier went into the Pokemon Center and registered for the Pokemon League. He left the Center and went outside. He began whistling a tune from Johto but he couldn't remember the song. He saw Racquel and Tepig eating lunch and decided to talk with her.

Racquel noticed the boy from Route one in the town, although why wouldn't he be. He was with Professor Juniper at the time she said this was where the first gym was. She politely waved to him before continuing to eat her lunch.

SaiyanDakon

"I was wondering...why don't you want to compete in the League? Surely it would be fun to battle against you." He asked. Zorua and Oshawatt introducing themselves to Tepig.

"Well, we're making our first step. I just hope we don't trip over ourselves."

The voice of Zane's mumbling had been exclusive to the boys own ears as well as the Dratini he held in his arms. Zane wandered Acculuma Town before he saw a couple of other people out in front of them. Zane wasn't the type to go socialize, still he felt something that gave him the urge to go towards the group. When Zane got close, he opened his mouth to introduce himself, but no words came out.

Gabriel wolfed down his half of the melon bread in a hurry, still hungry from the morning. Since leaving the cult, melon bread had quickly become his favourite thing to eat. Sweets had been forbidden in the confines of the cult, and he'd since become hooked on them...

He used his inhaler once more as the tight sensation from before came back, fearful of what might be coming on. Litwick sat in his lap, noticing that there were two trainers sat near him. She'd get their attention, if he needed it...

Alex woke up and remembered today he starts his Unova journey. So he ran down stairs ready to leave "Bye mom, bye dad!" Alex yelled. He was woundering were the professor was. So he walked to route one and saw the professor "Hello." the professor said "Hello." Alex said "Can I pick my starter?" "Yes." the professor said. So Alex took Snivy's Pokeball and went to the next town but he found a Lilypup "Go Snivy! Use vine whip!" Alex ordered "Pokeball go!" it moved then click! "Return." Alex said. Then he noticed a lot of trainers in the next town.

Gabriel coughed a few times, chest tightening even more as time passed. Even his inhaler seemed to be doing little to help, and he was starting to panic a bit. He hadn't had an attack in... He didn't really want to think about it, but his last one had almost been fatal.

Litwick stayed with him, attempting to sit him up.

Racquel looked at the boy. "Battles don't interest me much, to be honest. I prefer breeding." Racquel said, as she pet Tepig, as the pig Pokemon ate its Pokemon food.

Dratini sensed its partner was not gonna do a good job introducing them to the group before it left Zane's arms and slid over to Racquel, glancing up at the girl with a curious expression on its face.

"D-dratini!" Zane said, quite still in spite of the yell as he went over to Dratini and the girl.

SaiyanDakon

"I see. You want to be a Pokemon Breeder. My name is Glacier if you've forgotten." He explained. He saw a Dratini head toward them and his trainer. "Never thought i'd seen a Dratini all the way here." He muttered. Zorua sniffed Tepig while Oshawott stayed on Glacier's shoulder.

Racquel spotted a Dratini as she was talking, and pet it, wondering if it was wild, but she soon knew that it belonged to a trainer, as soon as the trainer came along. Then Racquel caught his name. Glacier, something she must've forgotten.

"S-sorry I'm so sorry." Zane said, loud enough for Glacier and Racquel to hear in spite of it being little more than a loud whisper.

"D-dratini don't s-sneak off like that." Zane scolded as he picked Dratini up, who seemed sad that the petting had been cut short.

Nixon walked over to see Zane and his Dratini. If Nixon wasn't such a scardy-skitty he would ask Zane for a battle, but he couldn't do that too someone he had just seen. Nixon looked at the Dratini as Sneasel began sneezing like always.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier got up and walked over to the new trainer. "I'm Glacier...and these are my Pokemon, Zorua and Oshawott. What's your name?" He asked. Oshawott felt a sense of pride when Glacier introduced him. Zorua rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Zane fumbled a bit when Glacier asked for a name. Anyone could tell Zane was nervous as he struggled to get the words out.

"Z-zane. M-my name is Z-Zane. N-nice to meet you." Zane said, introducing himself after a few moment of awkward silence.

Litwick then noticed the nearby congregation of trainers. Perhaps they would be able to do something for her master. It was either try, or leave him here to struggle with his breathing.

She ran over to the large group, crying loudly to get their attention, "Litwick!"

SaiyanDakon

Glacier looked over at Litwick. "Something's wrong..." He muttered. He saw Gabriel still having trouble breathing and ran over to him. "You okay?" He asked, worried.

SaiyanDakon

"Minor attack?" He asked. Zorua and Oshawott ran over to Glacier and Gabriel. Zorua asked Litwick what was happening to Gabriel.

The boy took a shuddering breath on the inhaler. "I've got asthma," he spluttered, trying to keep himself upright. He'd heard that sitting up made it easier to breathe...

Litwick repeated the details of Gabriel's condition to Zorua, informing him that his condition was easily agitated. Gabriel had only just received an inhaler, and thanks to his upbringing, he knew nothing about how to manage his cpndition.

SaiyanDakon

"I could have Unfezant carry you...but I don't know if it'll work to calm you down." Glacier said. Unfezant knew the entire Unova Region from Numeva City all the way to the Pokemon League. It was an obedient flying type that only obeyed Glacier and his family members, soon it'll obey his friends.

Zorua understood the situation about Gabriel. "Oshawott...we have to be ready for when this happens." She said in her Pokemon speech. "Agreed. I'll be watching." Oshawott replied.

The boy coughed, but nonetheless, continued with his inhaler. "If this continues... I might need to go to hospital," he wheezed, "They can put me on one of those... Nebuliser things..."

SaiyanDakon

"Very well...I read that the town that has a gym there is right next to a place called the Dreamyard, where Munna are found." Glacier explained. "So you guys can find Munna and the Dusk Stone to evolve it into Musharna." Oshawott and Zorua agreed with the fact that a new Pokemon may be joining their team.

Litwick glared at the stranger, pointing to her master, who was finding it even harder to breathe now. The last thing that he needed was to go off in search of a munna right now.

"D-do something!" Gabriel coughed, "Seriously, I can't breathe!"

Nixon noticed that Gabriel was coughing and asked Sneasel to make an Inhaler out of ice! Sneasel felt like it was big job but he did passing it to Nixon who handed the inhaler to Gabriel.
"Here y--you go." He said to Gabriel shaking. The inhaler wouldn't run out as quickly and could soothe his throat in a different way that might work.

Gabriel barely registered that it was there before he dropped it, totally unaware of what ice was. It quickly melted as Litwick approached her master, unsure of how to help him.

With what remained of his strength, Gabriel spluttered, "Hospital... Now..."

SaiyanDakon

Glacier looked desperately and whistled sharply in the air. With a roar, Salamence and Unfezant flew down to Glacier's location and landed beside him. "Nixon...help me with him." He said, lifting Gabriel up onto Salamence.

SaiyanDakon

Glacier hoisted Gabriel onto the back on Salamence. "The nearest hospital is....in Iccuris City. Litwick! Come on!" He said. He hopped on Unfezant's back and steadied himself. "You guys...I'm taking Gabriel to the hospital...continue the journey. The Pokedex will tell anything about Unova." He said, worried.

Litwick sat in front of Gabriel, trying to hold him upright. The tiny candle pokemon wasn't particularly keen on going all the way to Icirrus City, lest Gabriel have to lumber his way back to Nacrene City for his first badge on foot, but if going there meant that he got the help he needed, then she didn't mind.

SaiyanDakon

"I can't remember but Ice types would mainly he found in Iccuris City!" Glacier shouted back at him because was taking off from the ground. "Fly fast and fly you two." He muttered to his Pokemon. Unfezant started flying and Salamence followed behind her.