• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unordinary (Discussion)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
(This roleplay is based off of a web comic by author Uru-Chan, I honestly don't expect this to do well, my roleplays never do)

In a world where superpowers are the norm, schools like Wellston Private High School are very interesting places. At Wellston Private High School, abilities determine everything. Those with greater abilities and powers are at the absolute top of the social hierarchy, commanding the fear and respect of their peers. After all, those students are the ones who are going to attend the best universities, get the best job offers, and end up running the world. Those with lesser abilities must bow to the whims of those with more power, unless they want to end up on the wrong end of a laser blast or a super-powered punch. All the way down the scale students jockey for position, picking on those with less power while hoping to avoid drawing the fire of anyone above them in the hierarchy. And then there are the rare, unfortunate students with no powers at all. They're referred to as "cripples", and are ostracized by everyone.

Power Gauging System
https://unordinary.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Gauging_System (Standard Gauging System)

Rules:
- Standard Pokecharms rules
- romance is allowed, keep it pg
- violence is allowed
- swearing is allowed but don't overuse it.
- put Uru-Chan in the other section to prove you have read the rules
- 3 character limit.
- No non canon abilities

Abilities
https://unordinary.fandom.com/wiki/Ability?mobile-app=false (Ability)

Ace - Bellamy Lightwood (@Shadow_Pup)
King - Diego Naso (@DevVoid)
Queen - JC (@LunarSilvally)
Jack - Milo (@Willow Tree)
Hier-tier - Shadow (@LunarSilvally), Allison and Talia Silverstone (@EeviumZ), Aria Nyarla (@Foxex), Chell Ribbons (@El Spazzino)
Elite-tier - Stiles Greenhardt (@Shadow_Pup)
Mid-tier - Ariah Lightwood (@Shadow_Pup), Maskerin (@LunarSilvally)
Low-tier - Seo Yoshisuki (@XanthousXatu)
Cripples -
1. Bellamy (9.0)
2. JC (9.0)
3. Aria (9.0)
4. Diego (8.0)
5. Shadow (8.0)
6. Talia (7.9)
7. Allison (7.5)
8. Milo (6.2)
9. Chell (5.8)
10. Stiles (4.5)
11. Maskerin (4.3)
12. Ariah (3.4)
13. Seo (2.9)

Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Ability name:
Ability description:
Signature Colour:
Level:
Role:
Siblings:
Crush:
Other:

Name: Bellamy Lightwood
Appearance: 6'8", lean but semi-muscular, good looking and clean shaven. He has brown hair and green eyes. He wears black trousers, a white t-shirt under a black and red overcoat and some black boots. He had a scar across his chest and a tattoo of a fox across his back.
Personality: Bellamy is gentle, kind and caring. He is also protective and doesn't like bullies, this puts him apart from the hierarchy, explaining why he didn't get the king position, despite being a god-tier student.
Ability name: Aura Manipulation
Ability description: Aura Manipulation grants the user the ability to manipulate their own aura to copy one's ability, as well as combine multiple abilities to unlock new variations and attacks. He can only copy 4 abilities at a time and has to lose all 4 to gain a new one.
Signature Colour: dark green
Level: 9.0
Role: Ace
Siblings: Ariah Lightwood (Sister)
Crush: JC
Other: Uru-Chan

Name: Ariah Lightwood
Appearance: 5'4", lean but well developed, good looking and pretty. She has long flowing brown hair and green eyes. She wears blue jeans, a white crop-top under a black hoodie with bunny ears on the hood and some black boots.
Personality: Ariah is kind, sweet and lovable. She is also energetic and excitable. She feels burdened by the fact that her brother is the school Ace while she is only a mid-tier.
Ability name: Aura Strengthening
Ability description: She can sense the aura of others abilities and can then boost that ability, essentially making the person stronger.
Signature Colour: light green
Level: 3.4
Role: Mid-Tier
Siblings: Bellamy Lightwood (Brother)
Crush: None Yet

Name: Stiles Greenhardt
Appearance: 6'0", lean but semi-muscular, good looking and clean shaven. He has disheveled ice white hair and yellow eyes. He wears biege trousers, a black t-shirt under a blue and white leather jacket and some black trainers. He has a tattoo of a wolf on his neck.
Personality: Stiles is kind of a bully, he picks on weaker kids in an attempt to impress the royals. Among friends he is more chilled out and kind. He gets aggressive or cold when he sister is mentioned, she was killed while trying to act like a hero.
Ability name: Demon Claws
Ability description: Upon activation, Demon Claw manifests by transforming its user's hands into demonic claws in the user's signature colour. The fingertips of said claws are extremely sharp, allowing Demon Claw users to make deep cuts and stabs in their opponents.
Signature Colour: yellow
Level: 4.5
Role: Elite-Tier
Siblings: Aster Greenhardt (Twin Sister)(Deceased)
Crush:

New Bostin High:
Ace: 7.5 - Whirlwind
King: 6.4 - Barrier
Queen: 6.2 - Phase Shift
Jack: 5.4 - Energy Beam

Deltrot High:
Ace: 8.6 - Flash Forward
King: 7.4 - Fortify
Queen: 7.2 - Arachnid
Jack: 6.9 - Healing

Elitist High:
Ace: 10.0 - Phantom Fist
King: 9.5 - Time Manipulation
Queen: 9.2 - Super Strength
Jack: 8.9 - Invisibility

And now I guess I might as well tag people:
@LunarSilvally @DevVoid @EeviumZ @BlueMew392 @Captain Cardboard @Clite of Dragonbow

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Oo! I love Unordinary! The king spot is tempting, but my character seems to fit the jack spot better, so can I reserve that spot until I find the time to make a form?

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I'm not familiar with this comic, but I read one of the abilities there and I absolutely must make a reference character based around it.

If you allow me to, of course.

Name: Diego Naso

Appearance: Long magenta hair with some black spots in them, down to his shoulders. 6'2ft, somewhat muscular, thin body. He wears a lavender-purple coloured jacket over a black/olive-green striped shirt, and wears a green headband with a heart in the middle. Sometimes, when he feels warm, he wears a dark-red cloak that covers his entire body, from shoulders to knees. He has lavender-coloured pants with black hearts as kneepads and black boots with tips that face up, kind of like an elf shoe. On his back, on the left lower side of his neck, right inbetween the spine, neck and shoulder is a purple birthmark in the shape of a star.

Personality: He tends to be rather introvert and silent, trying to get through his day as fast as possible. He tends to get cocky during a fight thanks to his pride, and looks down on his enemies, often taunting, insulting or mocking them to piss them off greatly. Sometimes he does this to a random person just for entertainment. When he wants to take someone down, he thinks up a plan long and hard and tries to make sure that it is completely foolproof. He tends to think alot through the day, though noone truly knows of what. Some would say he's evil, some would say he's a good guy, but he himself as no comment on this.

Ability name: Time Manipulation

Ability description: Time Manipulation grants users of the ability to freeze or slow down time at will, move around in a time-frozen environment, and reverse time in a localized area to some extent. People under the effect of a time freeze can be aware of it or not depending on what the user decides. Anything under the influence of this ability also becomes grey in color. Sometimes when Diego is about to use his ability, a grey gear will appear around his wrist, turning clockwise.

Signature Colour: Purple

Level: 8.0

Role: King

Siblings: N/A

Crush: N/A

Other: Uru-Chan, this character is totally not a reference to a certain show solely based around the ability.

Wow it hard to choose an ability for my character that will suit her since I want her to have a healing ability but also an ability that catches speed but maybe you guys can help me out here since I can only choose one ability

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Name: Milo
Appearance: Milo is a boy that stands at the height of 6'0, his curly hair putting up another inch in height. He got emerald green eyes that stand out well against his pale complexion but it also makes him look like he's glowing in the dark to which he despises. He is seen mostly in a vest suit, the kinds of clothes he claims are more comfortable than others but he wears a rather loose turtleneck vest during hotter weathers.
Personality: Milo is a mischievous fellow, never taking something seriously like he really is supposed to all the time unless fooling around is not an option to his situations. He is a mysterious guy, looking like he's hiding something all the time but yet, he's transparent when showing emotion, leading to people having to figure out whether or not to trust him. Even with that unsettling personality of his, he's overall a friendly guy and loves chatting and socializing with other people, preferring to stay on the bright side no matter what and is stubborn on that fact. He loves his school and the students in it and hopes to be a good role model for them. He truly wishes to help others but no matter what he does for them it always seems to bring consequences due to his jack title being intimidating for others. Though even with the backlash he gets from trying to help, he still tries to aid those in need, which leads people to find him a bit nosy in some sense.
Ability name: Shockwave
Ability description: Generating shockwaves from all parts of his body. The shockwave can both come out scattered everywhere, creating a powerful ring around the user that knocks back their enemy. The shockwave can also be focused on only one part of the user's body, creating a laser-like attack from most commonly the hand.
Signature Colour: Emerald green
Level: 6.2
Role: Jack
Siblings: None
Crush: Meh, open
Other: I really don't know how to pronounce Uru-chan. Is it [u-ru-chan] or [ur-u-chan]?

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Willow Tree I think you were supposed pick an ability from the abilities existing in unOrdinary, like the link provided in the top post. Might just be a hunch though, since all the other characters have the same abilities as seen in the webcomic.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Hm, alright, I'll keep that in mind. If that's the case, I'll go ahead and change it. I'll go and see which ability I want just in case too though, thanks for telling me that in advance. @DevVoid

EDIT: The link only tells us how the abilities work though, so I have to go check the webtoon in order to find an existing ability.

Name: JC
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail with light blue eyes, right almost blind which her bang covers. She wears a black tank with a shirt over it that only covers her left shoulder leaving her right shoulder exposed as only the tank strap that is visible to see as in the front of the shirt it says "No Judgemental Comments" in light blue, light green, and light red coloring. She wears black skinny jeans at the bottom with black flats as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears bandages around her wrists and ankles to hide the scars on them. She wears glasses upon her face with a silver and black cross necklace around her neck.
Personality: She is a quite distant young lady that is slightly stubborn which can be a pain to handle. Despite her stubbornness, she is a gentle and very understanding person who never judges anyone. She has a strategic mind to be able to get out of situations that may be tough for her. She only acts brave to hide her fear and she hides it well even her pain. She has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely, she will protect you as if her life depends on it
Ability name: Phase Shift
Ability description: Altering stats between offensive and defense forms
Signature Colour: Light blue
Level: 9.0
Role: Queen
Siblings: Shadow(M)(Older brother)
Other: Uru-Chan Normally she wears a white wolf blue-streaked mask to hide her face when she is challenging opponents

Name: Shadow
Appearance: She is a light- skinned young male that stands at 5'9 in height with a well masculine build. He has jet black hair that is slightly longer in the back with light blue-gold eyes as his bang covers his gold one on the right eye. He wears a black tank with a plain buttoned down shirt and black skinny jeans with comfortable shoes. He wears a bandage only on his right wrist with a black watch on top of it. He wears a black cross necklace around his neck
Personality: He is a brave young man that is overprotective of his young sister JC which can sometimes make him become hot-headed due to his overprotection. He is calm and a good listener. He won't show mercy to you if you try to harm or harass his sister with words so be careful with the words you say to her.
Ability name: Lightning
Ability description: Controlling electricity
Signature Colour: Gold
Level: 8.0
Role: Hier-tier
Siblings: JC(F)(young sister)
Other: Uru-Chan He normally wears a black wolf gold-streaked mask like his sister when he is facing opponents

Name: Maskerin
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark Russian blue long hair that is loose with a light purple bow tied at the back of her hair with light blue-silver eyes as a bang cover her right silver colored eye. She wears a white dress with light lavender floral flowers patterned on the dress with white flats at her feet as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears a light gray scarf around her neck just like her brother Mask does. She wears glasses upon her face with a feather necklace around her neck colored white.
Personality: She is a very shy and gentle young girl but also very sweet. She loves to make friends and cares for them deeply. She does have a "dark side" which she avoids completely since she never favors that side of her
Ability name: Healer
Ability description: Healing and Detecting injuries
Signature Colour: Dark Russian Blue
Level: 4.3
Role: Mid-tier
Siblings: Mask(M)(Older brother)
Crush: Milo(but is too shy to admit it)

@Shadow_Pup

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Alison Silverstone
Appearance: She has long blue hair and blue eyes, with a slim build and a height of 5'5. Typically, she wears a white knee-length skirt with a black top, grey leggings, black combat boots, a choker necklace with a small blue gemstone contained within, and a small lavender colored bow in her hair.
Personality: To be revealed
Ability name: Energy Beam
Ability description: Creating energy beams and spheres. High mastery.
Signature Colour: Light Blue
Level: 7.5
Role: Hier-tier
Siblings: Talia Silverstone (will post bio later, also a high-tier)
Crush: No one, at the moment
Other: She is monophobic (phobic of being alone).

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ok @LunarSilvally

Edit: Also thought I would add a ranking of level.

1. Bellamy
2. JC
3. Diego
4. Shadow
5. Allison
6. Milo
7. Stiles
8. Maskerin
9. Ariah

Now my only problem is that the top four aren't the royals, this isn't a complete issue other than that the royals are suppossed to be the top level students, particularly the king and ace are supposed to be unbeatable by most people in the school.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Well @EeviumZ and @DevVoid if you need to know anything just ask the others or check the wiki.

I will probably make the roleplay soon, but first I was thinking there should be a reason as to why Milo is Jack and not Shadow or Allison. Any ideas?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I really don't think Alison would really want to take on a position like that. It's not her thing. Mostly due to the fact that she's really carefree and charismatic and doesn't like responsibility that much.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
I've read the webtoon! And I just want to point out that God-Tier was left out of the roles and a lot of the characters here are God-Tier level, which is Lv. 6.0+.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Talia Silverstone
Appearance: Standing at a height of 5'7, she has long forest-green hair with a small lime-green streak near the left side of her face, along with heterochromatic eyes - one dark green, one a light green. She has a similar slim stature to her sister. She typically wears a forest green blouse with black jeggings and black combat boots, similar to Allie's.
Personality: To be revealed in the RP
Ability name: Aura Manipulation
Ability description: Capable of reading and copying auras.
Signature Colour: Varies from a light green to dark green
Level: 7.9
Role: High-tier
Siblings: Alison "Allie" Silverstone (Younger sibling)
Crush: No one, but she's open
Other: She was offered a Royalty position, but declined for reasons that she has not yet disclosed. (Uru-chan.)

Last night this RP sparked my interest, so I checked out the webcomic for the first time. I started reading at about 1 AM and didn't stop until 7 AM :p Anyways, I am very interested, but are non-canon abilities allowed?

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The opposing schools royals levels and powers:
Ace: 7.5 - Whirlwind
King: 6.4 - Barrier
Queen: 6.2 - Phase Shift
Jack: 5.4 - Energy Beam
The opposing, incase you hadn't guessed, is significantly weaker than Wellston.

been looking through this tread, seems pretty interesting.

I just have a question though, i know that there are no-non cannon abilities but are the selected abilities the exact same as they are in the web-comic or can there be some flexibility within the chosen power if someone can specialize in an aspect within the chosen power.

also just as suggestion, from a story standpoint you might want to beef up the rival school's power to be higher than the main character's school, having the opposition being weaker than the main cast wont really drive a story forward, and will just kind of cause the characters and plot to be rather stagnant. If the opposition is stronger it gives the characters room to grow and have a more solid goal thereby driving story and plot forward.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@Foxex you can manipulate the power as you like, as long as it is from an existing power, like Ariah's power boosting is adapted from Aura Manipulation.

And the school I added the powers of is one of the opposing schools, there will be a stronger school.

Name: Aria Nyarla
Appearance: Aria stands at about 5'5" in height with a perfect hourglass build, has long, straight jet-black hair that falls to her buttocks, it's parted from the right so it slightly covers her left eye with a few long bangs that hides a bit more of her face. She has vibrant green eyes that almost seemed to glow, her skin is flawless and extremely fair. Captivating, lovable, and serene is her beauty. She dresses in a slightly Gothic and emo kind of fashion, usually seen with a short spaghetti-strapped black top over a long sleeve of fishnets that loops over her middle fingers, along with a black short mid-thigh length skirt, a black belt with a silver buckle, mid-thigh length black and white stripped stockings, and knee-high black boots with many straps and buckles down the front, and is always never seen without an extremely long and thick scarf with stripes matching her stockings that almost fall to the floor even when wrapped around her heck.
Personality: Calm, quiet, and collected. Aria usually keeps to herself and is meek and passive most of the time. She dislikes conflict, but often times finds herself in them more than she would like. She dislikes the overall school tier system and often times does not participate in such activities related to the tiers such as common fighting to see who is stronger, or Turf-Wars, though she had been asked to participate in the past and only agreeing to under a disguise and alternate name to keep her identity hidden. Not many people can persuade her to participate in a fight outside the faculty, and the times she does chose to fight on her own it because of her own personal reasons, or self-defense. Because of this, not many people actually know her ranking or power outside of the faculty, resulting in her often times being the subject of bullying or harassment despite being one of the more senior at the school, but that could also be because she looks younger than she actually is. She generally takes it and disregards it, but if a student were to push her too far she will retaliate without prejudice. She would rather spend her time reading books in her room or library, or looking for interesting things to try in tea shops.
Ability name: Repulsion, going more for gravity to be honest since it is categorized under quantum manipulation I feel like gravity manipulation is what this could turn out to be, the ability to push and pull based on gravity manipulation. I know its not fully explored in the web-comic, so I decided to take some liberties, to make this character what Misa's power could become.
Ability description: Aria has the ability to effect and control gravity and its effects, in an area, on herself, or on others. Some effects include the direction of the pull or push, the power of the pull or push, and ultimately creating gravity-wells and black-holes.
Signature Colour: Jet-black
Level: 9 (Calculated based on the formula found in the comment section here)
Aria Nyarla.png

Role: God-Tier (High-Tier)
Siblings: None
Crush: None
Other: I wanted to make a character that was sleeper powerful and is not someone who flaunts or uses it a lot and only takes action when it is necessary or is something she deems worthy of her time. Hope it's not too out there. Uru-chan.
@Shadow_Pup
EDIT: Added clothes, forgot about them lol

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Seo Yoshisuki
Appearance: Seo Yoshisuki is rather short for his age with a skinny build. He has amber eyes and brown hair with freckles. Seo wears an indigo coloured sweatshirt with a white number 6 on it. He sports a blue pair of jeans with comfortable moccasins.
Personality: Seo is, uh, well, unordinary. He his a mixed bag in terms of personality. He is as stubborn as a bull, and works well in large groups. He has a nihilistic philosophy of how he lives life, usually complaining about the cons of how society functions. He retains a calm vibe, never really showing any extreme emotion on a normal day.
Ability name: Heat Palm
Ability description: This ability heats up his palms. This can also make his eyes glow and his palms.
Signature Colour: Indigo
Level: 2.9
Role: Low-Tier
Siblings: Honda Yoshisuki, 22, Tahara Yoshisuki, 19, Seto Yoshisuki, 14, Momoi Yoshisuki, 12.
Crush: None

Last edited: