• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Unnamed Superhero Roleplay

What plot

• Heroes vs Villains

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Space Invasion

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Plague/Virus

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
So I wanted to make a superhero rp, but I don't have any plot in mind yet, so if you have any suggestions please write them.

Rules:
1. All Pokecharms rules
2. No overpowered characters please
3. You have to respond at least once a day
4. You can have up to 3 characters
5. Put "SW IX" somewhere in your bio so I know you read the rules
6. Have fun!

Bio:
Name:
Superhero/Supervillain name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Appearance:
Superpower:
Superpower explanation (how did you get it):
Hero/Villain:
Backstory:
Other:

before jumping into our character creators, let's think about the setting. After all, how can we have people fit into the world if no world exists?

So building blocks. What type of superhero world do you want? I'll try to speak in general if that helps. do you want a world where superpowers are common, heard of, preexisting?

Do you want to take place in school, a city or is the world our oyster?

in fact, what's your world like? ours but with powers? or an alternate universe with a multitude of new rules?

you don't have to answer everything now and of course, I, along with anyone else interested, will offer suggestions based on what we like. But I need to know what you're somewhat looking for.

I'm new here, however, I have roleplayed in this style, and I am able to say that I will also need a slight plot and at least a world for my character to be in. (Don't really know how to word that). May I suggest working together to make a world, universe, and maybe even Multiverse. I kind of like working with people. Sometimes it may be hard but if all of you are fine with it we can start.

Well seeing as there is a superhero school RP already in play, we could do something along the lines of world where people are slowly being mutated. It could also be set in the future as well. Maybe do something where people have basically caused an apoplectic world, and are over come by soldiers from another planet.

Also if you have not figured it out yet I am very interested. I love coming up with characters and doing something like post apoplectic world would be a lot of fun. It would give us a way to express in a more hard edged way. Think tragic backstories, few people left, an ongoing war, just have fun and run with any idea that pops into your head.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Wow, so many people are interested, I am really happy >_<

So I will answer to only few questions cause most of them are the same.

@Sentorus67 asked about the world. Well I already have few ideas for the world. Our RP will be set in Earth, similar to ours. And no, superpowers are not common and just few people are superheroes. And most of the plot will be set in the cities, cause I don't wanna make another superhero school.

@TheGrimmRemix027 I like your idea about making multiverse together.

@EmoKitty21 well I like your idea and I actually thought of few plots over night and one of them was really similar to yours.

So here are plots I thought of, I am most likely going to make a poll:
1. Team of Superheroes fight against team of Supervillains or one OP villain with his evil army
2. Our planet is under attack by unknown alien species that has really advanced technology
3. Some kind of virus spread through our planet and most of the people became zombie type of things, and only people that are left are superheroes cause they have some kind of immunity

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Personally I prefer 3 but thats just cause I enjoy post apocalyptic storylines. But the other two are stories I would get involved with as I can be flexible with a range of heroes and villains in my arsenal, most of my villain are to the extreme while my heroes are almost anti-heroes. The only thing I would say is that superhero roleplay (from my experience) don't do so well on here.

Personally, I'd love to play all three. Not all at once, 1 and 2 I like the most, 3 you may have to change a little bit. I suggest maybe having an intricate virus that has stages to them. The 1st stage is like a common cold, Then however many stages you want in the middle, and then the final stage being the mindless flesh-eating zombie. For that one, we may have to say no flying/floating, super speed, or anything that would give them a really huge advantage over the zombies.

if we're going to combine the two I have a great idea of how.

PLOT SYNOPSIS
In the current year of 2xxx a mass colony of invasive and overbearing species of aliens has discovered earth, and more importantly humans. however there analysis of humans is that they are too weak to do even their most basic labor. so they began working on project "Uplift". creating a virus that completely mutates DNA and silently dispersed it through the atmosphere. those infected developed unheard-of powers never before seen with unbelievable and growing capabilities. The plan of the extraterrestrials is to wait for the power growth to reach over 90% of the population. and when ready they will come in and harvest their new workers.
END SYNOPSIS

So add or remove whatever you think fits. This way there is a reason why both can occur in theri respective order. I was also thinking maybe one or two people were given knowledge of what's going on while everyone else is left in the dark. Or one villain is already trying to make people slaves for the alien race.

if we're going to combine the two I have a great idea of how.

PLOT SYNOPSIS
In the current year of 2xxx a mass colony of invasive and overbearing species of aliens has discovered earth, and more importantly humans. however there analysis of humans is that they are too weak to do even their most basic labor. so they began working on project "Uplift". creating a virus that completely mutates DNA and silently dispersed it through the atmosphere. those infected developed unheard-of powers never before seen with unbelievable and growing capabilities. The plan of the extraterrestrials is to wait for the power growth to reach over 90% of the population. and when ready they will come in and harvest their new workers.
END SYNOPSIS

So add or remove whatever you think fits. This way there is a reason why both can occur in theri respective order. I was also thinking maybe one or two people were given knowledge of what's going on while everyone else is left in the dark. Or one villain is already trying to make people slaves for the alien race.
I love that plot. I want to be the villain that wants to make people slaves

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Even aliens make mistakes, maybe they underestimated us. like in marvel when the extra terrestrials thought earth would be a pushover, then determined it to be suicide to fight them

add or change whatever you think fits. just a rough idea of what I was thinking for the plot. if instead of just handed to people what if a small ship planned to test it on a small, easily killable village but was intercepted and shot down by an anti-air force. the mutating sample was released way before aliens wanted it too and its spread is unpredictable.

but @MihajloJedi you said you do not want to mix in this genetic change. do you prefer that powers develop completely unrelated to aliens and that the invasion is a random happenstance?

I think that atleast one villain should work together with the aliens. The aliens would probably like to have someone down on the planet that can help them in case they’re forced out into space. That way they can keep attacking until that villain is taken out. They could even have multiple allies on earth so that they don’t have to rely on just one