• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open University of Fairy Tales Discussion

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
(RP Name is a work in progress)

Ever After High RP
If any of you know this, this is a Fairy Tale RP. Basically the offspring off Fairy Tale characters go to a high school known as Ever After High. And there are Rebels and Royals. Rebels are the children who wants to "write their own story" instead of following their parent's footsteps with the stories. (e.g. Raven Queen, daughter of the Evil Queen, wants a happy ending for herself instead of the sad ending of the Evil Queen's defeat. She wants to change her story and not follow her mother's footsteps.) Then there are the Royals, who wants to follow their parents footsteps, despite it being good or bad. (e.g. Apple White, daughter of Snow White, wants her happily ever after with her own prince like her mother) If you guys want to know more about Ever After High, just go to their website. There's much more to it than you think.

Back onto topic, if you read the discussion further, you would see that we've decided to stray away from the franchise and derive our own version of the type of RP. If you guys have no idea what this show is, I recommend watching it on Netflix. It's called Ever After High and it's approximately 30 minutes each episode. It's quite fableous. Before bio's or anything is opened up, I need ideas. What exactly do you guys have in mind for where this role play could be headed.(https://pokecharms.com/threads/roleplay-ideas-discussion.19890/#post-661801)

Bio Sheet:
Name:
Alignment:
Personality:
Appearance:

*Alignment meaning if your OC is a protagonist or an antagonist in their story, and if they want to follow their story or not*

Name: Leo Boots
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: Puss in Boots/Puss in Boots
Alignment: Hero/Royal
Personality: Leo is a go-getter. He likes to achieve things and be there afterwards to tell the story, just like his father. He picked up on his father's fighting abilities and adventure seeking persona. Don't forget his pranking nature. The only personality he didn't receive from his father is his flirtatious manner to ladies. He's still learning to be humble, as he has full ride in himself. But he's trying his best to become the next Puss In Boots, or in this case, Leo In Boots.
Appearance: His natural appearance consists of a light tan skin tone with blue eyes. He has a swept fringed haircut and small fangs that are still in the process of growing. He has a tail sticking out his lower back. His hair/tail color is an orange, although not as vibrant as his fathers, perhaps a light royal orange. His attire consists of the Puss In Boots signature cavalier's hat, only Leo's has a white feather sticking out. He wears a loose Victorian styles white blouse that reveals his chest and black jeans along with brown Corinthian boots with a white stitched border. He wears a belt that hangs his golden handles-silver bladed rapier.
Name: Atlas Charming
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: No exact given story/Prince Charming
Personality: Atlas doesn't have any given destiny yet. He's a Prince Charming, meaning his destiny will come to him when time is right. Atlas is an all-around prince. He's got the smarts and the athletics. The only thing this Charming doesn't have is the heroism. He can't conquer dragons, go out on adventures, and save damsels with his frightened self. He's trying to work on it, but there are so many things a Prince Charming must do that poses a big threat to him.
Appearance: Atlas has curly chestnut hair and green eyes. He has a peachy complexion, stands at a 5'11' and has a muscular build, like all Charming sons should have. Atlas' attire consists of a both casual and royalty wear. He wears a white button up with a black tie that has a varsity jacket tossed it in the school colors. Atlas wears faded denim jeans and sleek black ankle boots. Atop is head is the golden crown of Charming.
Name: Ashyre Cat
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: Alice in Wonderland/Cheshire Cat
Alignment: Neutral
Personality: Ashyre is known for being the class prankster, always pulling off risky pranks on both students and teachers alike. Though she may have a mischevious side to her, she tends to actually be caring and sweet...just in her own little way. Though, there are times where she can be really moody and she gets extremely angry. She tends to follow both the villains and heroes/royals, and is easily influenced by either side.
Appearance: Normally, she is just a slick, purple cat with bright yellows eyes, but due to her use in magic she is able to transform herself into a human. In her human form she is short, standing at 5'02". She still has her purple hair, with purple cat ears and tails to boot (when her tail is swinging, that indicates when she's moody) and her bright yellow eyes, though they look more human. She likes to wear frilled skirts and leather jackets over a bright pink t-shirt.
Name: Damian Mermaid
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: The Little Mermaid/Ariel
Personality: Very loyal, and tries his best to serve his duties. He is very friendly, and he would do just about anything for his friends. Though, he does tend to be very gullible and can be tricked really easily (Ashyre loves messing with him the most). He is also an amazing singer, and likes to show off his stuff.
Appearance: Due to magic granted down to him by his mother and grandfather, Damian is able to change between his human and merman form depending on his environment. Damian has curly, scarlet red hair, green eyes, and a fair complexion. He tends to wear usual prince attire, similar to his father's, but as soon as he enters the water he is in his merman form. In his merman form, he has a big, green fish's tail and loses all of his clothing. He is decently muscular.
Name: Mal Thorn
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: Sleeping Beauty/Malificent
Alignment: Villain
Personality: She is wicked, simple as that, exactly like her mother. Though, some may say her temper is worse than that of her mothers. She gets easily ticked off by the slightest inconvenience. She also stands as an intimidating figure, with black magic as powerful as Malificent's to boot, maybe even stronger. She is bad to the bone, and there is nothing that would ever get her to change. She excels in all of her villain classes.
Appearance: She has black hair that stands up to look like horns, just as those of her mothers. She wears cloak that is ragged and torned, and jeans that are ripped; her whole outfit is black. She has purple eyes, but they glow green when she is using magic. She can also transform into a dragon, just like her mother.
Name: Sebastian Beast
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: Beauty & The Beast/The Beast
Personality: Much as the Beast name implies, he is not the most...approachable individual. However, he is a bit more open and proud of this fact. A rather cocky one who has no sense of manners or is very much a guy who loves to do what he wants; which naturally means he can be a bit confrontational and show little respect for "normies" as he refers to them. He is quite defiant on his "destiny" of finding his Happy Ending by having his curse broken and being turned back into a man to get married. Something he feels is a sham, as he embraces his Beast side and desires to stay this way.
Appearance: Much like his father, before his curse had been lifted, Sebastian's body is covered with thick brown hair which cover a slim but strong figure. His dark eyes and sharp teeth & claws only add to his "beastly" appearance. Wears a casual dark blue t-shirt and a pair of black pants as the only pieces of clothing visibly seen covering any part of his "natural" physic.
Name: Biggy Badwolf
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: Little red riding hood/ Big bad wolf
Personality: Biggy, on the outside, looks like an intimidating individual, but he's actually a kind guy once you get to know him. He also has a mischievous side but won't actually play tricks himself, he'll just laugh along when tricks are being played on others. Doesn't really care what others think of him as he is pretty carefree and laidback.
Appearance: In humain form, Biggy is very tall with a fit physique and has light brown hair that goes to his neck with the bangs wept above his right eye who are dark brown. Wears a white t-shirt under a black jacket, grey pants and black shoes. In wolf form, as his heritage would suggest, is very big and covered in black fur, has yellow eyes.
Name: Pepper Pan
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: Peter Pan/Peter Pan
Alignment: Good
Personality: A mischievous individual with a passion for pranks and a desire to have fun. Embraces her destiny to one day make it to Neverland and lead the battle against Captain Hook which compliments her competitive and fearless attitude. Can be a bit immature and often acts before she thinks, but is encouraging and eager to inspire others to be the best they can be.
Appearance: Has short, light brown hair with brown eyes, freckles and a a fair skin completion to go along with a a short & lean athletic build. Wears a green top and matching colored shorts over a pair of black long-leg bottoms topped off with a pair of brown flats. Also wears a green beanie with a blue fairy design on the front.
Name: Mauli Maui
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: Moana / Maui
Alignment: Hero
Personality: Mauli is as rebellious and head strong as her father before her. Enthralled by any challenge no matter how irrelevant, her adventurous nature usually leaves her with injury but satisfied nonetheless. Though she doesn’t seek adoration on the same scale as her father once did, she does enjoy a good crowd and shines with confidence in a spotlight role. Her warm, outgoing personality and tendency to involve herself in any situation means she knows just about everyone and loves ‘collecting’ new friends.
Appearance: Mauli looks like a wild-woman straight from the islands, with Tahitian style tattoos over much of her dark tan skin and a tangle of thick, brown hair. She is muscular, more so than might typically be attractive, but she wears it well and does very little to hide it. Most at home in island attire or swimwear, her skimpier choice of outfits at school usually has her on the receiving end of a teacher’s lecture. When she does comply with the uniform requirements, an off-white tank top and shorts is the best you can expect. And forget shoes; she never bothers with them. Occasionally she’ll add a plumeria flower to her hair if she really feels like being a tease. What she never goes without however is her waist tied half-sarong and kept tied firmly in its knot is her own ornately-carved magical fishhook. Though considerably smaller than her father’s original artifact at only about 14in long, it bestows the same shape-shifting abilities.

Last edited:
Hum...I suppose some examples of what kind of Fairy Tales we can borrow from for our next gen cast would be helpful. Get a general idea of boundaries.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Hum...I suppose some examples of what kind of Fairy Tales we can borrow from for our next gen cast would be helpful. Get a general idea of boundaries.
Well any Fairy Tales really, practically any from your childhood.
I'll name some characters and stories that Ever After High had.
Raven Queen (Evil Queen)
Apple White (Snow White)
Briar Beaty (Sleeping Beauty)
Madaline Hatter (Mad Hatter)
Ashlyn Ella (Cinderella)
Hunter Huntsman (The Huntsman)
Sparrow Hood (Robin Hood)
Cedar Wood (Pincocchio)
Cerise Hood/Ramona Hood (Little Red Ring Hood/Big Bad Wolf)
Daring, Dexter, Daring Charming (Prince Charming)
Humphrey Dumpty (Humpty Dumpty)
Holly O'Hair/Poppy O'Hair (Rapunzel)
Bunny Blanc (White Rabbit)
Faybelle Thorn (Maleficent/Dark Fairy)
Meshell Mermaid (Little Mermaid)
Farrah Goodfairy (Fairy Godmother)
Alistair Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland)
Lizzie Hearts (Queen of Hearts)
Ginger Breadhouse (Candy Witch)
Kitty Cheshire (Cheshire Cat)
Duchess Swan (Swan Queen)
Rosabella Beauty (Beauty and the Beast)
and way more

Hum...I could do my alternative take on the Beast from Beauty in the Beast. In that he is a rebel because unlike the original Beast he doesn't want to be turned back into a human. Maybe he was either born a Beast or willingly turned himself into one cause he thinks it is better than being a human.

Course, this would extend to him being a bit of a beast on the inside as well.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Hum...I could do my alternative take on the Beast from Beauty in the Beast. In that he is a rebel because unlike the original Beast he doesn't want to be turned back into a human. Maybe he was either born a Beast or willingly turned himself into one cause he thinks it is better than being a human.

Course, this would extend to him being a bit of a beast on the inside as well.
Technically if you've watched the show (lmao I did)
Daring Charming is the Beast
(haha RosabellaXDaring)

Any of the Prince Chamings could be any of the princes of any story
BUT there can be anomalies, like there Prince _______ I forgot his name, but he's the Frog Prince

But again, we're deriving our own version, so we could have completely new characters form the same story
An alternate universe mayhaps

Technically if you've watched the show (lmao I did)
Daring Charming is the Beast
(haha RosabellaXDaring)

Any of the Prince Chamings could be any of the princes of any story
BUT there can be anomalies, like there Prince _______ I forgot his name, but he's the Frog Prince

But again, we're deriving our own version, so we could have completely new characters form the same story
An alternate universe mayhaps

Ah I see, sorry was not familiar with the show. Guess I could make a Charming then who ends up on the Beast path, I'll do more catch up with the basics of it.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
How about adding rival high schools?

Like, since Fairy Tales are more from a European descent, why not add folk tales from other other countries? Like, yokai's or something along those lines.
That works, I really like that idea
But how about plotline wise
Would you like an idea of the plotlines of EAH?
Season 1 was Thronecoming, where the Rebels and Royals were created
season 2 was Spring Sprung a special where the land lost it's happiness and wonderfulness (idk how to explain lol)
season 3 was Way Too Wonderland where the Queen of Hearts had someone planning to overthrow her
Season4 was Dragon Games where the Evil Queen escaped from prison and terrorized the land
Season 5 was Epic Winter, where the Snow King and Queen got cursed and became evil, and caused an everlasting winter

That works, I really like that idea
But how about plotline wise
Would you like an idea of the plotlines of EAH?
Season 1 was Thronecoming, where the Rebels and Royals were created
season 2 was Spring Sprung a special where the land lost it's happiness and wonderfulness (idk how to explain lol)
season 3 was Way Too Wonderland where the Queen of Hearts had someone planning to overthrow her
Season4 was Dragon Games where the Evil Queen escaped from prison and terrorized the land
Season 5 was Epic Winter, where the Snow King and Queen got cursed and became evil, and caused an everlasting winter
Eh, depends. Are you still planning on using the Rebel and Royal aspect of EAH?

These idea's do sound interesting, but if we want to be original we can't just straight up copy them. I say we do something similar to the Dragon Games though, a tournament setting kind of deal but then a villain appears and changes the rules and the protagonists have no choice but to participate (at least that's what I inferred :p).

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Eh, depends. Are you still planning on using the Rebel and Royal aspect of EAH?

These idea's do sound interesting, but if we want to be original we can't just straight up copy them. I say we do something similar to the Dragon Games though, a tournament setting kind of deal but then a villain appears and changes the rules and the protagonists have no choice but to participate (at least that's what I inferred :p).
We don't necessarily have to follow that aspect. I'm fine with whatever to be honest, I'm open to whatever suggestions you may have
Though Royal and Rebel was a key aspect to ever After High, so we don't have to follow that

And I'll summarize Dragon games for you:
Apple White released the Evil Queen from her Mirror Prison on accident by breaking the mirror. Evil Queen took the persona of Mira Shards (mirror shards hah) and went to Ever After High to get closer to her daughter. Daring Charming's dragon got pregnant and gave birth to babay dragon. evil Queen, still Mira Shards, used magic to burn half of the dragon batch, making them evil dark dragons. Hence the recreation of dragon Games, which was banned before for it being too dangerous. Snow White heard of this through the MirrorCast (the news) and sees Mira Shards, immediately recognizing her as Evil Queen. Snow White comes to school, exposes Evil Queen, and initaes the Dragon Games. Evil Queen secretly capturing staff members of EAH, blackmails Apple. Evil Queen takes over school, no one stop her. Apple falls into deep slumber form poison apple, Daring Charming isn't the prince of her destiny, Darling Charming is the prince(cess?) of her destiny. Raven sacrifices herself to Evil Queen. Backstabs Evil Queen mother. Defeat Evil queen, together with Apple White and the rest of the gang. And that's the gist of it lol.

It's only called dragon games because of the dragons, but it wasn't even a core aspect of the season

We don't necessarily have to follow that aspect. I'm fine with whatever to be honest, I'm open to whatever suggestions you may have
Though Royal and Rebel was a key aspect to ever After High, so we don't have to follow that

And I'll summarize Dragon games for you:
Apple White released the Evil Queen from her Mirror Prison on accident by breaking the mirror. Evil Queen took the persona of Mira Shards (mirror shards hah) and went to Ever After High to get closer to her daughter. Daring Charming's dragon got pregnant and gave birth to babay dragon. evil Queen, still Mira Shards, used magic to burn half of the dragon batch, making them evil dark dragons. Hence the recreation of dragon Games, which was banned before for it being too dangerous. Snow White heard of this through the MirrorCast (the news) and sees Mira Shards, immediately recognizing her as Evil Queen. Snow White comes to school, exposes Evil Queen, and initaes the Dragon Games. Evil Queen secretly capturing staff members of EAH, blackmails Apple. Evil Queen takes over school, no one stop her. Apple falls into deep slumber form poison apple, Daring Charming isn't the prince of her destiny, Darling Charming is the prince(cess?) of her destiny. Raven sacrifices herself to Evil Queen. Backstabs Evil Queen mother. Defeat Evil queen, together with Apple White and the rest of the gang. And that's the gist of it lol.

It's only called dragon games because of the dragons, but it wasn't even a core aspect of the season
Alright.

I would like to know if there will be any major characters in the RP. Ya' know, characters that aren't made by the RPers, but makee a big impact. Like, I'm assuming Snow White, Cinderella, (insert any Disney Princess before 2010), etc.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Alright.

I would like to know if there will be any major characters in the RP. Ya' know, characters that aren't made by the RPers, but makee a big impact. Like, I'm assuming Snow White, Cinderella, (insert any Disney Princess before 2010), etc.
Not really, unless you want there to be so?
Honestly, it would depend.
Like if a person made an offspring of a character, like Snow White for example, then most likely the parent of that child would have a higher chance of having an important role
So it'll just depend if the RP-er creates an offspring of a relevant character

Also, since @Godjacob called it, I'm reserving a Prince Charming/Beast spot for him.
Some characters may have siblings btw, like the Charming Family Line, so multiple people will be able to sign up for it

Alright, so since this is a highschool RP, we have to know why these students attend the school in the first place. So, @Crims0n, is there any particular reason the students of EAH attend the school? Or is it just like a regular school and they go to get educated?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Alright, so since this is a highschool RP, we have to know why these students attend the school in the first place. So, @Crims0n, is there any particular reason the students of EAH attend the school? Or is it just like a regular school and they go to get educated?
Honestly, the show never explained. I guess it's a school that teaches the offspring to follow their destinies, but also to teach general education. But I think mainly to follow their destinies, seeing as what type of classes there are lol. Like there's Princess-ology, General Villainy, Heroics 101, Damsel-in-Distress Training, Home Evilnomics, and of course who would forget Physical Education.

Alright, I think it would be interesting for the school to be segregated. The children of the villains go to one side while the children of the prince/princess'es go to another. Both sides learn what it means to be a villain or hero. It could lead to some interactions, such as hate towards both groups or something. Unless that's already a thing. :p

Though, we could have some characters have opposing feelings. Like, some children don't wanna grow up to be a villain and some don't wanna grow up to be a hero.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Alright, I think it would be interesting for the school to be segregated. The children of the villains go to one side while the children of the prince/princess'es go to another. Both sides learn what it means to be a villain or hero. It could lead to some interactions, such as hate towards both groups or something. Unless that's already a thing. :p

Though, we could have some characters have opposing feelings. Like, some children don't wanna grow up to be a villain and some don't wanna grow up to be a hero.
Not all characters have an exact hero or villain role either
Jack and the Beanstalk - Is he good? Or is he evil for stealing stuff from giants?
Giant from Jack and the Beanstalk - Good or Bad? There wasn’t necessarily a story line for him except him trying to get his stolen items back
Cheshire Cat - He’s not necessarily good or evil, all he does is cause mischief, but doesn’t exactly side with Alice or the Queen of Hearts

There’s no necessary hate between each character either because everyone knows that they’re just following their destinies, even if they may be more so annoying destinies than what not. Faybell Thorn, no one exactly hates her, but they do find her annoying for scheming up something all the time or whatever

Not all characters have an exact hero or villain role either
Jack and the Beanstalk - Is he good? Or is he evil for stealing stuff from giants?
Giant from Jack and the Beanstalk - Good or Bad? There wasn’t necessarily a story line for him except him trying to get his stolen items back
Cheshire Cat - He’s not necessarily good or evil, all he does is cause mischief, but doesn’t exactly side with Alice or the Queen of Hearts

There’s no necessary hate between each character either because everyone knows that they’re just following their destinies, even if they may be more so annoying destinies than what not. Faybell Thorn, no one exactly hates her, but they do find her annoying for scheming up something all the time or whatever
But that's EHA, we're creating something different, aren't we? We're just borrowing elements of EHA, but it doesn't mean we have to be exactly like them. Though, if you don't like my idea, that's cool. It was just a suggestion, after all.

Though, I think we should create plot points as soon as we have our characters made and the lore of the story. So, we know that children that are the offspring of Fairy Tale characters attend this school to follow their destinies. Should we add more lore to it, or what?

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
But that's EHA, we're creating something different, aren't we? We're just borrowing elements of EHA, but it doesn't mean we have to be exactly like them. Though, if you don't like my idea, that's cool. It was just a suggestion, after all.

Though, I think we should create plot points as soon as we have our characters made and the lore of the story. So, we know that children that are the offspring of Fairy Tale characters attend this school to follow their destinies. Should we add more lore to it, or what?
Oh, you right that would work. My bad, my mind is off somewhere. And I might have forgotten to mention, but a key aspect of EAH is the Royal, Rebel, and the Story Book of Legends. If the character doesn’t sign their story, it is legend that the story would disappear forever along with the character. I felt i should’ve mentioned that as that was important
ANYWAYS, if we do split the school, what exactly did you have more in mind for splitting the villains and royals/heroes.
And, should I make the bios open so then characters can come in and we build a plot based around it?

I'm a bit effy on the whole Book of Legends, though if everybody else is fine with it, I will be too.

ANYWAYS, if we do split the school, what exactly did you have more in mind for splitting the villains and royals/heroes.
And, should I make the bios open so then characters can come in and we build a plot based around it?
To be honest, nothing else other than what I've stated. Just thought it could lead to some character interactions, and could help for what @Godjacob had planned for his character. Also....ya' know I need me some forbidden ships. <.>

Yeah, I think that would be the best course of action.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I'm a bit effy on the whole Book of Legends, though if everybody else is fine with it, I will be too.

To be honest, nothing else other than what I've stated. Just thought it could lead to some character interactions, and could help for what @Godjacob had planned for his character. Also....ya' know I need me some forbidden ships. <.>

Yeah, I think that would be the best course of action.
If you’re talking about gay ships, then there’s already ApplexDarling (Snow White and daughter of Prince Charming)
and if you’re talking about stories that don’t line up, there’s AshlynnXHunter (Cinderella and The Huntsman)
lots of things are covered already
Maybe except a VillainXHero/Royal if you want to do that lol
EDT: Nvm forgot there’s RavenXDexter (Son of Prince Charming and Evil Queen)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Bio Sheet:
Name:
Alignment:
Personality:
Appearance:

*Alignment meaning if your OC is a protagonist or an antagonist in their story, and if they want to follow their story or not*

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Alright if you guys could make some OCs, we could make some plotline around those charcaters. We finally got some solid ideas on what to do for the roleplay

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Okay, so if I make my OC the Beast's son, his last name would be Charming yes?
He doesn't necessarily have to be a Charming, or the Beasts son
It's hard to explain
Like there's Hopper Croakington III, he's taking over the line as the Frog Prince
And then there's Daring Charming, who is just a Prince Charming, but his story goes to Beauty and the Beast

Essentially, the Charming offspring keeps the Charming last name, but could go to any story really that has a prince in general.
But for instance, if Beauty and the Beast had a son instead of the daughter, that son would be the new beast. You see where I'm getting at here? lol

So really, you can either make your OC a Charming Son, or a Beast Son. If you choose to be a Charming that has his story leading to be the next Beast, then your OC would have the Charming last name still
If your OC is the son of Beauty and the Beast, then you inherit their last name: which would be Beast in this case

Bio Sheet:
Personality: Ashyre is known for being the class prankster, always pulling off risky pranks on both students and teachers alike. Though she may have a mischevious side to her, she tends to actually be caring and sweet...just in her own little way. Though, there are times where she can be really moody and she gets extremely angry. She tends to follow both the villains and heroes/royals, and is easily influenced by either side.
Appearance: Normally, she is just a slick, purple cat with bright yellows eyes, but due to her use in magic she is able to transform herself into a human. In her human form she is short, standing at 5'02". She still has her purple hair, with purple cat ears and tails to boot (when her tail is swinging, that indicates when she's moody) and her bright yellow eyes, though they look more human. She likes to wear frilled skirts and leather jackets over a bright pink t-shirt.

Bio Sheet:
Personality: Very loyal, and tries his best to serve his duties. He is very friendly, and he would do just about anything for his friends. Though, he does tend to be very gullible and can be tricked really easily (Ashyre loves messing with him the most). He is also an amazing singer, and likes to show off his stuff.
Appearance: Due to magic granted down to him by his mother and grandfather, Damian is able to change between his human and merman form depending on his environment. Damian has curly, scarlet red hair, green eyes, and a fair complexion. He tends to wear usual prince attire, similar to his father's, but as soon as he enters the water he is in his merman form. In his merman form, he has a big, green fish's tail and loses all of his clothing. He is decently muscular.

Bio Sheet:
Personality: She is wicked, simple as that, exactly like her mother. Though, some may say her temper is worse than that of her mothers. She gets easily ticked off by the slightest inconvenience. She also stands as an intimidating figure, with black magic as powerful as Malificent's to boot, maybe even stronger. She is bad to the bone, and there is nothing that would ever get her to change. She excels in all of her villain classes.
Appearance: She has black hair that stands up to look like horns, just as those of her mothers. She wears cloak that is ragged and torned, and jeans that are ripped; her whole outfit is black. She has purple eyes, but they glow green when she is using magic. She can also transform into a dragon, just like her mother.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Bio Sheet:

Bio Sheet:

Bio Sheet:
The only issue I have is Ashyre Cat. her profile is fine, it's just Cat is very generic and you wouldn't be able to tell what Fairy Tale she's from by her last name. That's why the Chesire Cat's daughter is named Kitty Chesire.
BUT AGAIN, we are straying away from EAH, hence Cat would work fine as well. I just recommend to Chesire.
Only a recommendation, you don't have to follow.
Accepted!

Personality: Much as the Beast name implies, he is not the most...approachable individual. However, he is a bit more open and proud of this fact. A rather cocky one who has no sense of manners or is very much a guy who loves to do what he wants; which naturally means he can be a bit confrontational and show little respect for "normies" as he refers to them. He is quite defiant on his "destiny" of finding his Happy Ending by having his curse broken and being turned back into a man to get married. Something he feels is a sham, as he embraces his Beast side and desires to stay this way.
Appearance: Much like his father, before his curse had been lifted, Sebastian's body is covered with thick brown hair which cover a slim but strong figure. His dark eyes and sharp teeth & claws only add to his "beastly" appearance. Wears a casual dark blue t-shirt and a pair of black pants as the only pieces of clothing visibly seen covering any part of his "natural" physic.

Last edited:
The only issue I have is Ashyre Cat. her profile is fine, it's just Cat is very generic and you wouldn't be able to tell what Fairy Tale she's from by her last name. That's why the Chesire Cat's daughter is named Kitty Chesire.
BUT AGAIN, we are straying away from EAH, hence Cat would work fine as well. I just recommend to Chesire.
Only a recommendation, you don't have to follow.
Accepted!
That's why I named her "Ashyre", so that it rhymes with "Cheshire".

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Alignment: Neutral/Rebel
Personality: Much as the Beast name implies, he is not the most...approachable individual. However, he is a bit more open and proud of this fact. A rather cocky one who has no sense of manners or is very much a guy who loves to do what he wants; which naturally means he can be a bit confrontational and show little respect for "normies" as he refers to them.
For alignment, we’re not going to use the Royal/Rebel thing. Just say if your OC is following his parents story in his personality.
But everything else is good.
Accepted!

Bio Sheet:
Name:
Biggy Badwolf
Personality: Biggy, on the outside, looks like an intimidating individual, but he's actually a kind guy once you get to know him. He also has a mischievous side but won't actually play tricks himself, he'll just laugh along when tricks are being played on others. Doesn't really care what others think of him as he is pretty carefree and laidback.
Appearance: In humain form, Biggy is very tall with a fit physique and has light brown hair that goes to his neck with the bangs wept above his right eye who are dark brown. Wears a white t-shirt under a black jacket, grey pants and black shoes. In wolf form, as his heritage would suggest, is very big and covered in black fur, has yellow eyes.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Bio Sheet:
Name:
Biggy Badwolf
Accepted

Now that we've gotten characters
Anyone want to devise a plan for the first arc or part of the story?
It could be school related: Thronecoming, Prom, Carnival, whatever
Or it could be fairy tale story related: Wonderland, Sea World, etc.

I'd say we should have something that could introduce all the students and thne school itself, so Thronecoming might not be a bad idea to start.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
First there's the Thronecoming game of Bookball (Football)
What school do y'all want it to be against exactly? It doesn't have to be against another region's fairy tales. It can just be against fairy tales in general, but with other characters and etc.

And also, I'm stuck with thinking a name for the highschool/university name

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Pepper Pan
Fairy Tale Story/Parents: Peter Pan/Peter Pan
Alignment: Good
Personality: A mischievous individual with a passion for pranks and a desire to have fun. Embraces her destiny to one day make it to Neverland and lead the battle against Captain Hook which compliments her competitive and fearless attitude. Can be a bit immature and often acts before she thinks, but is encouraging and eager to inspire others to be the best they can be.
Appearance: Has short, light brown hair with brown eyes, freckles and a a fair skin completion to go along with a a short & lean athletic build. Wears a green top and matching colored shorts over a pair of black long-leg bottoms topped off with a pair of brown flats. Also wears a green beanie with a blue fairy design on the front.

Yeah, for this to make sense I am basing Peter off the Hook movie, where he goes back to the real world and becomes an adult. I hope that is okay.