• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Universe 27 RP

Welll...just go to this link to find out about the rules and the story :D
http://pokecharms.com/threads/universe-27-rp.14677/#post-325973
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robbie had finally 16 years old.The age to make his own adventure.
"Iam off!"Robbie waved to the village smiling.
Village Members-"Bye Bye!"
Robbie walked to the forest deciding his final point was Capital Lisha.

Last edited:
Murxou awoke to the pungent scent of sulphur and the feeling of something solid interloping his flesh, pressing against his chest and constricting his lungs of their crucial breaths. His jaw unlocked and struggled for air, resulting in a mouthful of dirt. He sputtered the earth from his impossibly dry mouth, attempting to lift his arms to claw the earth away from his face. However, it seemed something had wrapped around his entire body like a strong rope and ingrained itself throughout his carcass.
How could he have possibly found himself in this situation? Murxou's thoughts instantly tackled the angel that had pierced him through his abdomen with his blade of blessed metal, at which the ancient demon's consciousness had faded to black. It must have been he who had buried him in this inconsolable prison.
It took Murxou what must have been two days to summon the energy to burn through his restraints in a fireball of blue flames. Thankfully, the fire had no affect on their host, lest he burn to death moments after awaking. He felt unbelievably weak and sore as he feebly grazed at the dirt. After several hours, the creature broke through the surface in some grotesque rebirth, gasping for air and littered with holes where he'd been pierced by his bondage. Black blood dripped to his feet as he stumbled away from his prison cell before halting in astonishment at the sight of what had been holding him, dirtied hand clasped around one of his bloody wrists.
In front of him was the ruins of an archaic burial place where a gnarled tree had grown in place of a bouquet of flowers. Barely legible was a marble tombstone, although he hardly had to know archeology to know it would have his name printed on its front.

"No I wont Dragon..."Robbie didnt move a muscle and waited for the Dragon move.
"Whats wrong?Wont you atack me?"Robbie grinned

Kathleen ran. The Warriors of univers one were behind her, using nicks to try and catch up to her. Her scythe was at her side as she jumped up to the trees, trying to lose them. After a while her plan succeeded as they soon got lost. 'Never try to find an elf in the woods' Kathleen though as she moanovered herself above the people. Her ear sparked as voices reached them. She begged Mano, the elven God of words, that they didn't also hear the voices, but the God was not gracious as they headed over to the sound. Kathleen cursed in elfin as she hurried over to see who would meet the Warriors. It was a dragon and a human. She sighed as the Warriors bursted out of the trees to meet the duo.

"Ahhh?!"Robbie looked back seeing an Elf and Warriors chasing her.Robbie decided to dash at her and drag her.
"Stay quiet and dont move."Smoke came out from Robbie cloak.He ran away from the battlefield.
"May you explain why that warriors were chasing you?"They were behind a huge rock.

Murxou lumbered through the graveyard of which he had risen, stumbling inelegantly on his cloven feet. Similar crooked trees to the one he'd been held by spouted from the ground like the hands of the dead themselves. Thankfully, his dual appendages jutting out from his tailbone had survived his imprisonment, reminiscent as massive, black pythons. The eyeless heads of both, however, were silent and limp, dragging against the ground behind him as he limped onward.
His wings hadn't been as lucky. The great, leathery devices of flight had been punctured in multiple places by the trees much greater roots. The colours of his hair and skin were indiscernible beneath the fine layer of dirt that stuck to him like a second skin. The ram's horns that protruded from each side of his head had escaped unscathed.
He heaved himself forward, only to find himself doubled over. He snapped his clawed fingers indignantly. An orb of purple glow formed itself in his palm.
"How much time has passed since my battle with the angel?" he asked the orb in a painfully hoarse voice.
The orb flickered as it calculated his request and pended a devastating number before his very eyes.
982 years, seven months, three weeks, and 17 hours.

"What the heck!" Kathleen exclaimed in elvish as she pulled out her collapsible scythe. She wacked away the human as she got up. "They had lost me and I was going to attack them but no you had to talk loudly and ruin then entire thing. Now you drag me away for NO reason." Kathleen said angerly in elvish before relizing the human couldn't under stand her. "Why did you drag be away?" She said in english with a bit of anger.

"Oh I though you were having problems so I dragged you here so you could run."Robbie smiled while rubbed his head.
"Anyways...you still have chance to run from the dragon and the guards...so dont worry..."Robbie ran to the dragon direction.
"I hope you can go safely Elf Girl."Robbie waved while he ran to the dragon.

"On an orks head." Kathleen growled in elfish as she watched the human leave. The Elf then shifted her scythe around and headed strait for the warriors, using her power of speed. Kathleen then wacked two of them against a tree and 3 on the ground. She guessed the dragon migh help but they were known to be selfish.

Robbie looked to the trees."What have you done?!Are you a Witch?!"Robbie was really worried about his life.
"Prepare yourself if you are a witch!"Robbie drew his dagger from his pouch.
"A Witch should die!"Robbie yelled

He sat heavily onto the dry earth and let his magenta pupils rest on the ground ahead of him whilst he sorted his thoughts. Very few had believed that he existed at all before the battle with the angel - what would happen now that everyone thought he was dead? His first instinct was to go to Asmodeus and beg forgiveness for his absence and hope he wouldn't put him back in the ground the second he reared his head within the demonic prince's palace.
Still lingered the fear that he would be punished. He couldn't be sure of this world's legislative system nearly a millennium into the future, but it had been especially harsh when he had last lived among it.
He went to snap his fingers to dismiss his spherical companion before hesitating, staring down at it.
"Search for worlds in this galaxy sustainable for demonic life," he requested, staring down at it intently. When the results came up, each looked none too appealing to the ancient creature. He traded in "galaxy" for "universe." Eventually, he commanded the device to show him the "Top 100 universes sustainable for demonic life."
Finally, he had found it. A diamond in the rough. #27, a world with a steady population and favourable weather conditions. He cracked his knuckles meticulously, taking in a deep breath.
"Take me to Universe 27."

Kathleen easily doged the knife and looked angerly at the human. "You human are all alike!" She said angerly in English, "I am not a witch and not all witches are bad!" In the elfin culture to be blessed with "witch power" was a high thing, but not to human culture. She then doged an arrow shot by another warrior. "My Horta(Elven God of death) curse you!" The elf said in elvish to the warrior.

Meanwhile at Universe 27…

It had come to be accepted across the land that dragons were as real as any common sparrow, and flew to and fro across the fading skies. Dragons were a dwindling species, hunted in their hibernation for sport and for their prized scales and horns, each of which could be sold at unnessicarily high prices. To survive, had taken to instilling fear into the populace, conquering entire kingdoms and ruling them with talons of might. Some dragons took a different approach to this, leveling entire mountains in a fiery blaze. Still more were benovelent creatures, keeping to themselves and granting wishes of weary travelers and wandering vagabonds. They were often creatures of the forest, large as mountians or minuscule as a mere sapling. Others… well…

Puruvith sat mounted atop her pile of stolen treasures, thumbing through a book out of sheer boredom. In a desperate attempt to understand the printed words, she shoved her fanged snout into the text, only to immediately withdraw. To her disappointment, it smelled only of hogwash and desperation; a smell she had linked to the fairy tales describing brave cavaliers rescuing nonexistent princesses from grossly immoral dragons out of very much climbable towers. Rubbish. Everyone knew that the royal livestock tasted better (or so rumour had it, Pyre had the itching feeling that no one had even bothered to try), and in the rare case when a princess was kidnapped by some short-sighted pushover, entire armadas were sent to rescue them, not just a single prince (who was held at home, usually not willing to risk his life). With a frowning glare in the general direction of the text, she knocked it off of the small fortune with a single swish of her tail.

Pyre slunk around her section of the caverns, guided by only the echoes of the dripping water among the walls. Truth be told, she was rather pathetic by dragon standards. She couldn't breathe fire, or anything else for that matter. She could barely be considered a tyrant, with a small, lanky frame that scales barely clung to. Heck, she couldn't even see. Her only saving graces were the bloodred scales that hung in drops around the bottom of her white, milky eyes. Each could emit a blinding flash to leave opponents dazed and seeing spots for hours… depending on how well she timed the blow.

Despite her handicap, however, Pyre had decided. Today was the day she would leave the caverns once and for all. Leaving the 'treasure' horde behind, she rubbed against the walls, guiding herself to the warm, gentle glow of morning.

As the air grew less and less stagnant, Pyre broke out into a bound, shaking the age-old dust from her scales. Heat glimmered on her snout. The strands of grass ran think and silky between her scaled talons. A rush of sounds reached her ears, the whistle of a songbird, the rustle of the grass, the gentle blow of the sweet midday breeze. Pyre took a deep breath, staring into the sun that could no longer scorch her eyes.

Finally. She was home.

Robbie decided to help the elf."I hope I get something for helping you..." Robbie copied her power and hitted one guard´s vital point with his dagger.
"How many were chasing you?"Robbie asked worried that got in a big mess.

"Just this group." Kathleen said in english as she finished off the last one, "They were out in the forrest and caught be by surprise." She then looked at the human. "Whats your name by the way? My in Kathleen." Kathleen said as she put her weapon away.

"My name is Robbie Smith."Robbie answered her.
"You said you had witch powers but you arent a witch?Isnt that unreal?"Robbie asked her while he putted his dagger away.
"and what is a elf doing here ?"

"There is more types of magic then that!" Kathleen stated in English, "And I crashed on this planet. I am looking for a space ports, if you have one." The elf had truly crashed on the planet from a suprize attack by a small squade from the 1 universe. She barely managed to survive but then only had some time before they came after her. "Those sly orks." Kathleen cursed in elvish.

Wandering outside, as the dragon soon discovered, had its pros and cons.

Her wings clipped nonstop against the dense trees, scales scraping against the hardened wood. Her talons, having grown accustomed to the dry, rock-hard soil and stone of the caverns were unsure how to adapt to the loose sod of the surface, digging into every nook and crevasse. However, these minor inconveniences were not nearly enough to make Pyre turn tail and return. Prey was bountiful, the gentle rays of sunlight kissed her scales, and the air was free of choking particles of dirt and debris.

After discreetly stealing a downed squirrel from the nearby nest of a... bird? (Was it even a squirrel? Heck, how was she supposed to tell.) The dragon decided enough was enough. She came out here for one reason and that was...

What was it again?

Pyruvith tapped her talon in frustration. There was definitely something important she should've remembered, but any trace of the memory was gone. However, that maybe been for the best, as bouts of chatter rang out from the nearby trees along with the sounds of battle that stopped as quickly as they started.

Naturally, the dragon wasn't about to pass up an opportunity to investigate. Slinking as silently as a ten-foot reptile could through the trees, she positioned herself to eavesdrop on the pair, catching bits of their conversation. Something about orcs and witches, apparently? Strange. What was really strange, however was their assumed species. Determined by smell, one was clearly human, but the other was… elvish? Are there elves in this part of the forest? It was decidedly so, especially considering the fact that Pyre had quite literally been living under a rock almost her entire life. She would have to be careful, elves usually were more attuned to their environment, and-
SNAP

So much for that.
In her careless endeavors, the blind dragon had cracked a rotting bough off of a tree with a random flick of her restless tail. Then again, it wasn't as if she was the most camouflaged creature in the forest anyway, but the branch was the final nail in the coffin. Any who cared to investigate the source of the sound would most likely notice her (assuming they had eyes... or ears), and a newfound stench signified someone she definitely did not want to be seen by. The sulfurous odor she had failed to notice earlier was stronger, and that could only mean one thing.

There was a dragon nearby… or something even more foul.

A blue portal opened on Universe 27, and Storm Sterling came out. He tumbled, rolling. He stopped, flat on his back. The portal closed loudly, and he barley moved. It took a while to get his bearings. He was next to a huge rock, blocking one way.
Apparently, the two universes were in war. U1 had even cotton cities.
Storm heard voices, and didn't move to listen. His sword was on his back which, thank god, wasn't active.

Kathleen heard the large snap from the Forrest. She guessed I could be more solders. The elf quickly pulled out her weapon and headed in that direction. Kathleen paused for a second as she noticed the dragon, but didn't stay like that. In a flash her scythe was to the dragons neck. "Why on Juana's tail (Juana: 1/2 elfin warrior that joined that gods. He is a high esteemed God to the elves.) are you here? Were you lissoning to our conversation?" The elf asked rudely in elvish to the dragon.

The humanoid creature was enveloped in a dismal, violet light, the dull whirl of what sounded to be machinery humming filling his pointed ears. He took in a deep breath and put his contorted hands together, gently shutting his eyes. With a thunderous pop and several moments of being unable to breathe, Murxou opened his eyes to a rather tumultuous change in scenery. He was, once again, surrounded by trees, but these were lush and green rather than crooked and grey. The air was clear and tainted only by the sweet scent of flora.
When he stood, a startled mumuration darted from the trees around him. Insects he had never seen before with wings of dazzling colour glided loftily by him. He felt his tortured mouth form into a grin, stepping back to take a better view at the impossibly blue sky. As he did, his spine brushed against one of the countless trees and he lurched forward fearfully, causing his unsteady legs to give way. The sentient heads of both his tails, rejuvenated by nature, went down with a breathy hiss.
He laid in a heap of himself, scrambling to make sure he wasn't in any imminent danger, when the foul odour of sulfur reached his nose. Murxou halted his actions, black blood running cold. Sulfur could only mean one thing...
Demons.
Or, perhaps, something similarly sinister.

Kathleen turned to the new voice. Her scythe swing with her as she twisted around. The elf put her scythe to the man throat. "And you are you?" She asked in elvish, not knowing if he could understand elvish.

Kathleen repeated what she said but in English. "And who are you?" She asked in English. 'so at least he cant understand elfish.' She though as she continued to hold her scythe the man.

"Storm. Storm Sterling." Suddenly, in a flash of blue light, Storm was behind the elf. He pressed something on his sword, and a piece of glass appeared in front of his left eye. "And puh-leeze, try not to threaten somebody who just traveled between universes."
Srylik, show me a weakness. Storm thought.
Scanning...

A small smile appeared on her face. 'Oh so a teleported and a solder.' Kathleen though as time seamed to slowdown. The elf used her power to simply move the sword out of his hand as the world moved one hundred times slower. She held the sword away from the man as the world went on its normal speed. "nice weapon." She commented in English before realizing she forget about the dragon.... "I am not done with you so don't try to run." Kathleen threatened the dragon in elfish. Dragons have the ability to know any language so she didn't have to worry about the dragon not getting her language.

Storm looked at the elf, with fearless eyes. "Go ahead. Try me."
-----------------------------------------
I have heard it a thousand times.
The sound of a burnt-out heartbeat.
I try to ignore it all.
I've jumped multiple dimensions.
Each with a new loss.
I am a Jumper.

The elf rolled her eyes. "I am not trying to fight you, weed." Kathleen said sharply I English, "I just wish to know why your here." She then noticed the glass on his eye. "so that helps prove your point that your not from this universe." Kathleen said in elfish, "Ung this just got even more complicated and still I haven't left this planet to go back and then all of this happened and now I am the only stinking elf on this planet."

"I was sent here by force. I'm from Universe 1 and apparently I am supposed to wreck havoc. Can I get my weopon back?"
I try to ignore it all.
Each with a new loss.
I am a Jumper.

Kathleen lifted up the weapon and looked at it. "universe one then." Kathleen said in elfish to herself. She shook her head and replied. "No. Sorry but this isn't universe one and we have morals here and don't like it when people wreck havoc." She said using her hand to motion towards the solders they broke up earlier, "see what happens."

"Not saying I want to. I'm saying I have to. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to do something." He walked up to the elf and hit her across the jaw, took the sword. Suddenly he disappeared along with the bodies.
I try to ignore it all.
Each with a new loss.
I am a Jumper

Last edited:
"You don't like it when people wreak havoc? Haha, you hypocrite."

The dragon, clearly facing away from the elf's actual location, gave a somewhat raspy laugh at her own notion. Yep. What wonderful social skills she had. "If that's true, then what happened to those warriors you spoke of," she motioned in the opposite direction of the fallen bodies with her tail, "-and why is this scythe up against my neck?"

Normally, Pyre would've been slightly more accurate with her motioning, but as of now, she was preoccupied. The air around her stank of sulfur, a scent associated with fire and malovence… which could quite honestly describe a lot of creatures she knew of (including the monarchy of a nearby kingdom). Perhaps a dragon was jumping the gun, but then again, the nearby human smelled odd too. Coincidence? She thought not.

Her train of thought was crudely thrown off of the rails (despite the fact that she had no idea what a train was) as soon as a pop crackled through the air, accompanied by the snap of a well thrown punch through the air (wether it made contact or not was to be determined). With it, the metallic whiff of the warriors' armour disappeared along with the odd human. The human scent didn't disperse entirely, however. Maybe there were two? Maybe whoever it was hadn't showered in a couple of weeks? It was truly a shame how blindness left her to consider these outlandish possibilities. Then again, she was right next to people she could ask…

"Alright, someone please fill in the blind girl. Did a man from another universe just pop in, send a greeting, punch someone in the face, then proceed to kidnap a bunch of dead bodies?"

Kathleen didnt mind the punch and just got anowed when he left. "Yea I have no idea dragon." She said in elfish, "He just seamed weird." She then let her scythe transform back to its portable sealf as she realized the dragon was no going to be a problem. Kathleen sighed as she picked up her bag she droped and looked at the dragon. "Whats your plan with the war?" She asked in elfish curious of the answer.

Storm was in a cave, and soon all of the warriors were alive.
Sir, that spell can only last--
"
Shut it Srylik." Storm looked at all the warriors. "I have you revived for 3 days. Stay here till I get back."
--------
Storm was invisible, and was next to a tree, watching the Dragon and Elf. He whispered very, very quietly, "Srylik, increase sound for me." It worked, and he listened.

Kathleen had the feeling that someone was watching her but she didn't think some one was. "You know the war between universe one and this universe." She said in elfish, "the only way not to know is by living under a rock." So much propaganda went out for this war that it was nearly impossible not to know about the war. It was either you knew what was going on or you had just heard some one mention it.

Murxou crept throughout the flourishing underbrush on all fours, too decrepit to find the energy to travel on his own two feet. He would breathe deeply at intervals for the rivalling scent of ash and rotten eggs, treading over the foreign soil lightly with his twin tails coiled around his waist like a thick belt to prevent the sound of them dragging across the thicket. He halted only when his ears picked up the low sounds of conversation.
His nerves felt fried. He wasn't sure how the residents of this universe would react to seeing a malnourished, filthy, and foreign creature approach them. He barely even looked like any legible demon and, instead, was reminiscent of some foul beast from a children's fairy tale. He sat and considered his options before summoning his violet orb of arcane energy. Murxou let it hover in his hand before using it to rid himself of the visible affects of being trapped underground for nearly a millennia - restoring his skin to its dull, ashy colour, mending the tears in his wings and the holes in his body, ridding himself of the blood and sweat and dirt that clung to him parasitically, and then ridding himself of the smell of death he must've produced in the time spent under his earthy grave.
He studied himself in the reflection of his mindless familiar and dismissed it with a wave of his hand and a wry grin.
"Micma! Zir, zirop, chiso drilpi caosgin," he decided with a dry chuckle, pushing himself to his feet.