• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Universe 27 RP (Discussion)

now realizing that you are lessoning to a one-sided conversation. You already pointed out that you cant speak elfish and I think the dragon is English but I am not 100% sure. XD

Yes, the language is indeed Common standard (not necessarily English, considering this is another uninverse in which England may/may not exist). It is most certainly not any draconic (dragon) tounge.

To clarify, I don't think anyone else can understand Elvish either. Not that Kathleen knows that, however.

I set Kathleen up to speak her native tongue and from how the 2 humans (?) reacted to her speaking elfish I believe she believes that they don't speak elfish. If I am wrong or something let me know~

I'm not in a position to determine what your character thinks, obviously. It's likely that I'm wrong considering that I am extremely overtired.

I'm gonna write his dialogue in English from now on to save time translating, but what he just said is Enochian for "Behold! I am, I was, and I shall be greater than the Earth."