• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Universe 27 RP (Discussion)

We are the Universe 27 and we are being attacked by the Universe 1 which is the strongest of them.
To survive we need to evolve!
Your character options:
Race:(Elf,Human,Dwarf,Giant,Dragon,LizardMan,Orc,ETC...)
Weapon:(You can dual wield if you want.)
Name:
Universe:(1 or 27.Universe 1 is evil since they are conquering the Universe 27.Universe 27 are the good ones)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still deciding on mine character .3.
I will try to make a website so people dont confuse the races powers and that xD
I will try to put there what just happen and who died and who is winning the fight.
The deaths destroyed cities from Universe 27.
I will try to make a map too :D

Last edited:
Sure. This seems interesting, why not?

Race: Dragon
Power: Unlike a stereotypical dragon (and somewhat ironically due to her name), Pyre cannot breathe fire. She appears to lack a breath weapon entirely, resorting to using her wings, claws, and tail to attack (which makes her somewhat of a laughing point among larger, typically powerful dragons). To make up for this, she has the ability to cause a sudden and harsh blast of light from the scales around her eyes, temporarily blinding those who aren't prepared for it. Staring at the scales for periods of time has the same effect, and as is any double-edged sword, can go both ways. Unfortunately, this ability renders herself blind as well due to constant exposure to such, now guided solely by her other senses.
Weapon: Typically uses her tail to knock enemies off balance before torching them, but often misses due to her lack of vision. Thus, she has a difficult time acting on her own despite her superior sense of smell; she prefers to have a non-dragon handler of some sort to work in conjunction with.
Name: Pyruvith ("Pyre")
Universe: 27

Last edited:
OMG!I never though you would enjoy an idea like this xD
But iam still thinking on mine character xD
Forget to tell you that you can put story if you want.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Race:A new race from Tiefling and Aasimar parents.
Power:Jado recently find out about his powers.So his powers will reveal themselfs in the rp.
(Actually Iam thinking about the powers xD)
Weapons:Iron Gloves.
Name:Robbie Smith(When a demon or angel see him they call him "Impure Child" for reasons you will find out in rp :p)
Universe 27
Tiefling(Its a human that have demon blood on his veins.Aasimar its a human that have celestial blood on his veins.)
Story:Robbie was found in the florest by a Old Man that taught him some martial arts.He grew with the Old man teaching him how to survive,defend himself and etc.
One day the Old Man died and Robbie decided to go to the city.

Last edited:
First let me just say…
Tiefling and Aasimar
I haven't heard those terms (or read, in this case) in forever. I see I'm not the only one who's played DnD in this case.

Secondly, I personally would like to wait for a couple more people before jumping into roleplay, but if you guys think it can fly with what we have now, I would be fine with starting.

So the only terms are...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respect the General Role Play Rules.
You can have more than one character but try to be active with both of them.(Having 2 characters which are brothers may help)
DO NOT BE OVERPOWERED.
Remember we are in the Medieval Age.
If you want to become strong you need to train in the rp unless you are a king or something that high.
Have Fun!

Race: Demon
Age: He's been living for almost as long as humans have been around
Power: Feral instincts and an analytical mind make for a savage warrior. He can manage various complex curses, although his reserve of arcane energy is very much cut off by the sheer distance between the two universes. Thirdly, a pair of deceptively leathery wings provide him with the ability of flight.
Weapon: Aside from using his own body as a weapon, arm blades that connect at the forearm and protrude from the elbow are his primary choice.
Name: Murxou
Universe: 1
History: Legend says that Murxou is the son of Eve, the first woman, and Lilith, the first demon. His age makes him eerily hard to trace, although he's known to fall under Asmodeus' court. Murxou fell into a near thousand year slumber after being all but slain by an angel and has only recently awoken in the midst of this battle, unbeknownst to his brothers-in-arms (all of whom believe him to be dead). He's attempting to learn the nature of this war from those of the 27th, not yet ready to reveal the fact that he's still alive to the 1st.

Thought I'd disclaim something: I know a bunch of time has passed in my first response and to avoid you guys forcing your own characters from moving through the same timeframe, my response first takes place in the past and progresses into the same period as everyone else.

Race ~ Dawnling ( A genetically engineered super solider built to assassinate. They are created using a combination of advanced magic and mystical stones know as Soul Gems )

Age ~ 37 Human Years ( Looks around Mid to Late 20's, doesn't physically age at all. )

Powers ~

Enhanced Senses / Reflexes ( The users sense of sight, touch, taste, smell and hearing are greatly increased along with their reflexes becoming extremely fast allowing them dodge or completely redirect attacks. )

Soul-Weapon Generation ( The user can summon a weapon made of nothing but soul energy they can shape it into any weapon they like such as a whip with tons of huge spikes , throwing knives that can pierce pure diamond, An unnecessarily long sword Ect. )

Weapon ~ Well, just read the last power again.

Name ~ 0048-A ( Nicknamed "Eris" the Locals )

Universe ~ One

Origins ~ She-"it" wasn't born by normal means, nor was it ever in a womb. It was "Engineered" you could say, created using a form of magic called Matter Generation. But how did they do it with just some magic the truth is they didn't, you cannot make a living thing without a soul. So they sent many knights on a quest to find "Soul Stones" Anceint ores said to contain the powers of life. After centuries of searching they found it a huge patch of Soul Stones big enough to make an army, the elders attempted to create warriors but failed 47 times.

So with the last of the Soul Stones they decided to not make a warrior but a free-willed being with emotions and their own views and choices. Thus they created the first and only Dawnling which they called "0048-A" Since that day they've been looking for more Soul Stones to create an army of these beings.

Sure. This seems interesting, why not?

Race: Dragon
Power: Unlike a stereotypical dragon (and somewhat ironically due to her name), Pyre cannot breathe fire. She appears to lack a breath weapon entirely, resorting to using her wings, claws, and tail to attack (which makes her somewhat of a laughing point among larger, typically powerful dragons). To make up for this, she has the ability to cause a sudden and harsh blast of light from the scales around her eyes, temporarily blinding those who aren't prepared for it. Staring at the scales for periods of time has the same effect, and as is any double-edged sword, can go both ways. Unfortunately, this ability renders herself blind as well due to constant exposure to such, now guided solely by her other senses.
Weapon: Typically uses her tail to knock enemies off balance before torching them, but often misses due to her lack of vision. Thus, she has a difficult time acting on her own despite her superior sense of smell; she prefers to have a non-dragon handler of some sort to work in conjunction with.
Name: Pyruvith ("Pyre")
Universe: 27
Updated application to be more original before posting in the roleplay. I hope this is okay.

Well...You may be a rebel from Universe 1 and came to help Universe 27.

My Power is...Robbie can create anything through his mind xD

Race ~ Dawnling ( A genetically engineered super solider built to assassinate. They are created using a combination of advanced magic and mystical stones know as Soul Gems )

Age ~ 37 Human Years ( Looks around Mid to Late 20's, doesn't physically age at all. )

Powers ~

Enhanced Senses / Reflexes ( The users sense of sight, touch, taste, smell and hearing are greatly increased along with their reflexes becoming extremely fast allowing them dodge or completely redirect attacks. )

Soul-Weapon Generation ( The user can summon a weapon made of nothing but soul energy they can shape it into any weapon they like such as a whip with tons of huge spikes , throwing knives that can pierce pure diamond, An unnecessarily long sword Ect. )

Weapon ~ Well, just read the last power again.

Name ~ 0048-A ( Nicknamed "Eris" the Locals )

Universe ~ One

Origins ~ She-"it" wasn't born by normal means, nor was it ever in a womb. It was "Engineered" you could say, created using a form of magic called Matter Generation. But how did they do it with just some magic the truth is they didn't, you cannot make a living thing without a soul. So they sent many knights on a quest to find "Soul Stones" Anceint ores said to contain the powers of life. After centuries of searching they found it a huge patch of Soul Stones big enough to make an army, the elders attempted to create warriors but failed 47 times.

So with the last of the Soul Stones they decided to not make a warrior but a free-willed being with emotions and their own views and choices. Thus they created the first and only Dawnling which they called "0048-A" Since that day they've been looking for more Soul Stones to create an army of these beings.
@Notzuru have you seen this?

Yes I saw that.Its lovely since its from Universe 1.Universe 1 have alien tecnology while Universe 27 have medieval one.Like magic and that.
Universe 1 have...laser guns,ships and that things xD

He laid in a heap of himself, scrambling to make sure he wasn't in any imminent danger, when the foul odour of sulfur reached his nose. Murxou halted his actions, black blood running cold. Sulfur could only mean one thing...
Demons.
Or, perhaps, something similarly sinister.
Let me just say that I laughed unnessicarily hard at this.