• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Underworld: Retaliation (Discussion)

Yes, Selene and Michael have their own stories. But what what about the rest of us? We have stories as well, though not as extravagent. In the time she managed to create the first hybrid and birth the first hybrid child the rest of us have survived the purge. Vampire and Lycan alike have been nearly eradicated from the world. But now were fighting back. We cannot stand this treatment anymore we are the stronger species of this world and aside form small packs the Lycans have sided with the Vampires so... Which one are you?

Yup Underworld RP I've had this idea brewing in my head since I finally watched Underworld: Awakening. Pretty much were a group of Vampires and Lycans and were just a small part of what remains of both species and were going to be fighting off humans, Lycans, and Vampire purists. If you're interested go ahead and post here and let us know weather youre Human, Vampire or Lycan. I personally will be a Vampire. So lets get this thing off the ground.