• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Undertale Rp

Please ask to join and post your character in the discussion! http://pokecharms.com/threads/undertale-rp.14540/

This is based on the game after the barrier is broken. Most humans have learnt to live with the monsters who have spread out a little through the world, mainly staying in a large community where both humans and monsters can interact happily with out the fear of hate for the other.

Characters so far (If I've missed you in the discussion please message me on my profile and I'll update this post):

• Eboni(monster)
  • Clara(human)
  • Eli(human)
  • (I know there are more just message me so I'm sure)

( OOC: thought I'd go ahead and post, I'm just too excited to get started. I know you wanted someone to start so hope this is good enough.)

It had been quite some time since everything changed all in the space of one day. The barrier --which most were convinced was a myth-- was broken and monsters emerged from the underground to re-join humanity. It caused much panic and confusion, but thing's calmed down and monster's were accepted legally among humans after agreeing to peace. It had hardly been long enough for every single human to be completely use to it, which was the case for one particular young girl.

She awoke from her make-shift home --which was legit a large piece of wood leaned against a wall in an alley with old blankets and stuff inside -- and sat staring out towards the entrance to the alley for a while. She wouldn't say she feared the monsters, infact she was growing so curious of them. Humans had not been kind to her as it was so approaching any intelligent being proved difficult. However, she couldn't ignore the thought in her head that perhaps monsfers were different, in more than the obvious way.

"Morning, Clara," A middle-aged man at a small newspaper stand greeted as she cautiously made her way to the alley entrance. "Morning, Jeff... Is.. Todays papers in?" She asked, to which the man nodded and handed her a copy.
"Thank you," She muttered and went on to start reading, only being interested in the news since the monsters appeared. 'Monsters adapt to human life!" was the main headline, along with smaller stories about monster's comments about seeing the real night sky and similar things humans never thought they'd be without. They're such... Interesting creatures, Clara thought as she read.

Last edited: