• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Undertale rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That medley was beautiful Ringmaster! Definitely gonna be the song on my next birthday. ;3 Anyways, are we gonna wait for wolfcast?

Haha, yeah, I really like it! :p

I actually think continuing would be a better idea, but I honestly still think that we should make a new thread for it. I'm still super nervous about that first post not consisting of much of anything, but it's you guys' call, I guess. What do you think we should do?

I honestly think we should wait, because we might get carried away and leave wolfcast having to read like two pages straight of the RP. That happened to me once, and its kinda annoying. And an new thread would be nice, I guess.

Hey guys! I looked through wolfcast's profile, and she was last seen last week. also, on the roleplay, Defaco (Hope i spelled his name right) made an intro.:up::up::up:

Chucked myself into wolfcast's profile, and apparently she was last seen a week and three days ago. (Man, I wanna post an intro too, but I have to message wolfcast cuz' mine's not listed in the first post. I left an message, but she hasn't replied, so eh)

May I? I have both a monster and human OC I can use!

Name: Sakiya

Species: Nokken or a Shapeshifting Water Spirit

Soul Colour: White

Fight levels : Atk: 1000 Def: 900 Exp:1 Lvl: 0

Description: In her Pure Form, she has loose green hair and pale skin with a skinny human body, but dragon claws, antlers, and a wolf tail. She has bright blue eyes, and she has no ears and thus covers where they would be with hair.

Small Backstory: She was born in a lake on the mountain, where she fell right into Toriel's arms and was instantly adopted. Sakiya has seen many things and regrets many of her actions, but she has never actually hit anybody despite such high stats, even in life or death situations. She grew up with Asriel as a childhood friend, and claims that he was murdered by Flowey. Lives in the Ruins, but has come and gone on trips to send messages to Toriel or collect things for her.

Relationships:
Friends-Everybody!
Enemies-Flowey

Species: Human

Soul Colour: Maroon - Represents Wariness

Fight levels : Lvl 1 Atk 20 Def 10 Exp 4

Description: Light skinned and wearing a black cloak, she has deep red eyes and blonde hair tucked into a ponytail. Two daggers are on either side with ribbons attatched of a dark red shade.

Small Backstory: She was orphaned by the murderers of her parents since youth, living only to kill in the eyes of her adoptive mother and father. She rebelled, of course, or was going to when she realized she'd be overpowered to quickly. So she pretended to play along, becoming cold and emotionless after having to kill so many innocents. However, when the night was she would attatch ribbons to her daggers and perform for an audience. Eventually she was found out by both sides and cast out forever into the mountains, where she lay now.
Relationships:

Family - Dead

Friends - Mostly Dead

Enemies - Always be Wary

(EDIT: I see y'all are waiting on Wolfcast, don't tell me please. I want to pretend to not know))

May I join?

Name - Finn
Species - Flame Beast
Age - 15
Soul Colour - White
Fight Level - Strong (I have no idea how to put it)
Description - Has a tanned human face, fire hair, and is in a suit of black armour, with fire tubes running around it. Hands and feet are made of fire, but shaped like human, and wears no shoes.
Backstory - Came from a failure in the CORE. When Gaster fell in to it, a burst of living fire came out, roamed the fiery lake, then when Alphys saw him, bored in the lava, she built him a body and whilst it was being built, she fed him some leftover dog food, which he suprisingly ate and Asgore would visit sometimes. When the body was built, he lived in Hotland, hidden away in the True Lab. Until, he came out with all the other monsters, the Human influence made him have human hands, legs and even a face.
Friends - Alphys, Asgore and the Amalgamates.
Family - Technically Gaster or the CORE.
Enemies - Flowey for obvious reasons, Undyne because when she was around, Alphys didn't talk or play with him and Papyrus because his loudness scared him. However Papyrus doesn't mind Finn.

We just don't want the interest in an Undertale RP to die off with Wolfcast's absence, do we?

Totally didn't say this just so I could have the 100th post or anything... xD

I've done it! I've created the thread! Sorry I can't link it, though. I dunno how to do it on my phone... but ya can't miss it!

It's super bland and explains our situation, and, of course, there's no plot yet, but feel free to check it out!

I just need some Undertale RP to happen... xD

Status
Not open for further replies.