• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Undertale rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snrk! I just checkedthis out. It's like being at a rave... a hella good rave!

@Wolfcastfreya So! What are your thoughts on how you'd like to start this RP, bud? Do you have a basic plot in mind or anything? I'm honestly game for anything.

Snrk! I just checkedthis out. It's like being at a rave... a hella good rave!

@Wolfcastfreya So! What are your thoughts on how you'd like to start this RP, bud? Do you have a basic plot in mind or anything? I'm honestly game for anything.
I think we'll go for the barrier being broken and humans settling with the idea of monsters being around (of course not everyone will agree with it and those can be used for plot points) this way we can have anyone be human or monster and let anyone interact with anyone

Uwa! I almost forgot that I, too, have a human OC I can use! Here's her form~:

Name: Tempo
Species: human
Soul Colour: a maroon-ish/red
Fight Levels:
  • Atk: 30
  • Def: 20
  • LV: 0 (I would assume, right? Since she's never killed any monsters? Please correct me if I'm wrong.)
  • Exp: 0

Description: Freakishly skinny and pale, Tempo's cheeks are littered with freckles, and her bright red eyes contrast greatly against her snow-white hair. Her hair has a right-side part, bangs that fall to the middle of her eye, and it's oddly-cut just down to her shoulders. She has a large scar that stretches from just above her right eyebrow to beside her nose. Here's a picture. Oh, and here're her outfits. (She'll be wearing her pjs.)
Small Backstory: Tempo was born into a family of criminals. When they learned that she feared committing crimes for her life, they instantly began to harass her. That's why there's a scar on her face- from her dad, who didn't hesitate to beat her the first time he saw her in a dress. When she turned 16, Tempo knew she had to get away from her family members, all of them- her mom and dad, her two brothers, even her sister. She packed only a few things, those being her phone {which is a hand-me-down slide phone- y'know the ones with the hidden keyboard?}, and her wallet. If she wasn't going to use these things, nobody would. She headed to Mount Ebott, a mountain she had seen a few times on car rides, but otherwise had only heard about. What she had heard about this place wasn't very pleasant, which is exactly why she went there in the first place. She had heard that whoever dared do to the mountain never returned. {Maybe she could be there when the barrier opened? Like she was the first human the monsters saw above ground?}
Relationships: She honestly wishes that she was never born into her family. Poor Tempo hates every single one of her family members and would report their crimes to the police the moment she had the chance.
Are you going to want to use both as we're going for the broken barrier story line?

I'll probably use both, but I will most certainly use Tempo much more than Eboni, especially if I also get the role of one of the Skelebros.

Think Ring just means the first post should have one so it doesn't look like a discussion thread or such. Doesn't have to be anything fancy! Could just be a summary about monsters being part of humanity now and some against it etc etc then we can all jump in from there.

Also, question! What are your thoughts on Asriel being alive? (as in little kid Asriel, cause he's adorbs) If you're for this I don't mind having him as a secondary character. But if not I'm totally ok with that too, so don't feel like you can't say no :D

We could work of this Video as a plot. I'm a huge fan of this series, and Im currently waiting for the next episode, besides that, I think this would be a great starter, since human and monsters both live on the surface now.

GLITCHTALE SENPAI! And Asriel being alive? Eeyup. That would be awesomeness. And yeah, I really do think we need more content in that first post. You know,

'This RP is placed in an broken barrier timeline where humans and monsters live in peace. BLA BLA BLA BLA all the information BLA BLA BLA yeah.' xDDDD OK, i'm weird.

We could work of this Video as a plot. I'm a huge fan of this series, and Im currently waiting for the next episode, besides that, I think this would be a great starter, since human and monsters both live on the surface now.
That is SUCH a good idea! I love the glitchtale series!!

{Maybe she could be there when the barrier opened? Like she was the first human the monsters saw above ground?}
Man! I did the same thing, sort of! Only difference is that my OC was startled and a teensy bit scared at seeing the monsters.
P.S. Uh, is there a rule against not stealing other people's plots? Do we have to acknowledge Camilia or something by saying something under the first post like 'A little bit of plot is from Camilia Cuevas, creator of the Glitchtale series. Give her some LOVE.' xD

The video is a nice story! But I think we should stick to @Wolfcastfreya 's original idea, just in case we follow someone elses too closely. Plus, seeing what we all end up coming up with is exciting.

Hey, @Wolfcastfreya, since you originally wanted someone else to post first in the thread, and since that first post still doesn't have any RP content to it, I have a quick question for ya. Would you mind if I made the first post? I could add the basic premise of the RP, a list of already-accepted characters, and something for everyone else to go off of. Besides, I'd really hate to see this RP get locked before it starts. What do you think?

Also, everyone, another question just popped into my head: how's this gonna work? I'm assuming we'll all be in the same place in the RP, so we can, like, have interactions and junk, but where might that be, hm? America? Europe? Australia? I'm totally down for anywhere! Although I'd love it to not be in America, for reasons. :p

I'm cool with that!

Though, I didn't think Clara would be with anyone else since she avoids people, but I figured she will run in to one of the monsters eventually so I'll definitely spot an opening. I always know an introduction post for her too, so all good in the hood!

I actually never thought of where it would be in terms of real-life locations. I guess we just don't need to define that, really? Can just me a made-up place like how the game never really gives a solid answer on location. I thought of it as the basic city then it spans out in to sub-urban and countryside etc (especially with there being mountain(s) nearby?)

Yeah, also a good point!

Actually something else came to mind, Grillby! Do you think he'd have set up his own bar n grill above ground? That's be pretty cool, spot for monsters to still feel at home in and even humans joining them to get to know them. I'd totally be fine taking on Grillby too since it won't be often I have to do much with him, really just to have the reins of him if there is some conversation or stuff.

A little bit. Long story short, I read this thing once (And I can't remember the name now..T~T) and it was about Grillby. Warmed my heart VERYYY much.

Yeah, they do seem to be on a hiatus right now, and I'm not entirely sure if we should go on with the RP or wait for her. That first post is still breaking a ton of the site's rules, so I'm not sure continuing this without her / with that first post is such a good idea...

Naw, I don't think it's too late to join, but this thread's creator had kinda been gone for a few days, so (I assume) we're waiting for them. :S

Yup yup~!

Might I just say that I have fallen madly in love with this medley? It consists of literally all the Undertale songs, it's so well made, and it's gorgeous to listen to! >w<

That was awesome! I listend all the way through, all 30 minutes! I don't think i can make a link... But Check out Knifetrousle! It turns Murderous demon child chara into a fluffy cute marshmallow (Not literally)! It's the Chara from STORYSWAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.