• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Undertale RP?

I would join!
Cool, which character would you be interested in? Sans and Flowey are unavailable, Sans because I plan to play that role and Flowey because of his ability to essentially mess with everything. Though anyone else is up for grabs and you can make your own as long as you run them by me first.

Well you can pick one major character (Alphys or Mettaton) and one side character (Monster kid). Just be sure to keep up with who's which by placing their name in front of their individual reply. I'd hate to have something lost in translation.
Example: Mettaton: I'm the idol everyone craves!

If I were to join, how would Asriel fit in? :3 sorry he's my favorite character
I'm afraid this isn't a AU so he'd be in Flowey form. Though I could try to get it to work out. Maybe make a reset cause his Soul to linger after the true ending as a result of all his power. Though he'd have to be a side character.

Alright so I'll wait for one or two more characters to be claimed. When they are will post the thread for the actual Rp and lay down the actual story along with a list of characters which have or haven't been claimed. I'll also take control of none claimed characters to advance the story when necessary. Otherwise hopefully this should be good.

I can take control of Alphys if need be!
As nice as that is for you to offer I'd rather people not have two major characters. This is so the flow of the story doesn't suffer from someone having to respond to too many people at a time and so maybe everyone can get a character they really like.