• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Undertale AU Adventures!

( Welcome! If you are doing this roleplay, you have to know a few different things. This Role play focuses on the events of Error destroying many different AU's, and all the survivors teaming up to stop him. There are 3 rules....
1. No fighting over characters.
2. If someone is already a character, you can't be it. [ as an example, no one can be Underswap Sans, since I'm being him.]
3. OC's are allowed, if you give their name,age,gender,and AU they came from.

Also, here is a list of Sans Characters, since they would probably play a big part.

1. Classic. ( Undertale Sans)
2. Fell, Red. ( Underfell Sans)
3. Ink Sans
4. Error Sans
5. Dream Sans
6. Nightmare Sans
7. Fresh ( Underfresh Sans)
8. Geno. ( AfterTale Sans)
9. Reaper. ( Reapertale Sans )
10. Cross Sans
11. Horror ( HorrorTale Sans)
12. Dust. ( Dusttale Sans)
13. Sci. ( ScienceTale Sans)
14. Quantum, Time Kid, TK. ( QuantumTale Sans)
15. Any other Sans Character, since you don't have to be these if you don't want to, just some ideas.

and that's all you need to know! Please join and have fun!

--------------------------------------------

Blue walked through the doodlesphere, [ inks home, although he doesn't know that. ] looking around sadly. After his AU was destroyed by a strange monster, he blacked out and woke up here. He looked around frantically, beginning to run as he searched for someone, anybody. " H-Hello!? Anyone! Somebody help me! " He yelled out, falling to his knees. " P-Please....help m-me..... " He whimpered sadly.

Last edited:
Blue turned towards the sound, thinking it was gonna be Error again. But, he saw a dragon monster instead. He ran towards them, not caring about the fire on her talons and hugged her, trembling in fear, confusion, and sadness. " W-Why am I here? Who are y-you? What's going o-on? " He continued whimpering in confusion.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Name: Feather

AU: Classic (Undertale)

Appearance: She is a purple dragon that walks on all fours and on her hind legs. She wears an oversized red sweater with lots of white hearts all over it. Feather puts on a purple scarf with one gray heart on it, and she is very experienced in fire magic.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Her eyes shot open, and her wings shuffled. Feather sat up, her tail wagging a bit. She heard someone cry out and plea, and Feather stood up. Her talons started to become warm, and soon fire surrounded her talons. She walked around, ready to unleash her fire until she spotted Sans, or at least what looked like him. Feather shot a confused but serious look at the skeleton, saying, “Who are you!?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She was taken by surprise when the skeleton hugged her, trembling. The fire in her talons faded away, and she hugged him back. “I don’t know why we are here... but I can tell you my name, it is Feather.” Feather smiled a bit at him, “I don’t know what’s going on either...” Then the flames in her talons returned, burning brightly. “All I know is that someone destroyed everything I love...” Her talons shook with anger and sorrow, and Feather gritted her sharp teeth.

Blue looked up at her, confused. He just seemed.....broken at this point. And aside from that, he was covered in bruises. He simply hugged her tighter, not caring, just glad he wasn't alone anymore. " W-Why did that monster do i-it.....they killed P-Papy right in front of me......I fluent safe anyone.....not even my big b-brother.... " He started crying again, unable to control his emotions anymore.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Feather noticed that the little skeleton seemed badly bruised. She sighed quietly, “We should stop moping around and find whoever did this...” She knew that showing weakness was a bad thing, so Feather pushed the skeleton away softly. “I don’t know who this ‘Papy’ is, but we both know that we have to stop this monster from destroying everything...”

Blue hugged onto her again, not wanting to let go .He already lost everything, and didn't want his new friend to leave. " D-Don't go....I don't wanna be alone a-again.... " He whimpered sadly as he hugged you tighter.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
SO DIS IS A UNDERTALE RP IN A POKEMON RP! SEEMS LEGIT (You can do whatever you want. I'm not complaining)
Pet: Dog/Wolf
Name: Zipz
AU: ???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Giant portal ring appears both in front of the dragon and skeleton. Then a boy with a water pail (And clothes)
Were thrown out.
"Ow" Said Zipz as he got back up on his feet. And saw a Skeleton and a Dragon wearing a large sweater.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
[ This RP is not a Undertale and Pokemon RP, but feel free to join! :) ]

Feather felt the little skeleton hug her again, which made her sigh. “Oh come on, you couldn’t have lost everyone.” She pet the skeleton’s head with her right talon. “I won’t go, but we still need to find out where we are.” Feather looked around, it was mostly white with pits of paint in some places.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
(The forget everything I said except the bio! And some other stuff in the Bio!)
As a Human Boy walked. He saw a Dragon and a Skeleton. He didn't want to get noticed so he walked slowly and quietly past them. Hoping they wont notice. But his pet Wolf/Dog decided he wanted to go to them. The dog barked so that they would get their attention.

Blue screamed when he saw the dog, literally climbing onto Feathers back. " AAAAHHHH! DOG! DOG! KEEP IT AWAY! KEEP IT AWAY!!!!! " He shouted, clinging to Feathers back. He had always been afraid of dogs, and it didn't help at all in their situation.

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
"Barky!" Shouted Zipz "Come back!"
"Bark! Bark!" Barked Barky as he wanted to come close. Zipz picked up his dog "I'm sorry for Barky. Hes very exicted" Said Zipz quietly "My name is Zipz. Yours?"