• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join UnderMon Discussion Thread

How do you want to add Deltarune?

• Total voters
This will only accept the first 6 applicants.
1. @Pokéboy098 The Yellow Soul: Justice
2. @Jodie.xox The Green Soul: Kindness
3. @JustJumper The Red Soul: Determination
4. @Jakoboi The Purple Soul: Perseverance
5. @JustJumper The Blue Soul: Integrity
6. @Jodie.xox The Light Blue Soul: Patience
7. @AstrapiDappletail The Orange Soul: Bravery

Bio Template:
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory(if any):
Starter Pokémon(any starter from any region, this will be the only non-Undertale Pokémon you get):

My Bio:
Name: Henrique Hull, Goes by Henry
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Short and and Fast, brown hair and eyes, light tan skin. Not extremely muscular. Wears dark black clothing usually.
Personality: Short Tempered and takes everything personally. All of his friends got their starters before he did and made fun of him for it.
Backstory(if any): None Needed
Starter Pokémon(any starter from any region, this will be the only non-Undertale Pokémon you get): Litten

Story of UnderMon:
Near a large mountain, seven kids got their first Pokémon. They decided that now that they had Pokémon, they would climb the supposedly unclimbable mountain with their partners, and they fell into a deep, deep hole.
Awakening, they found themselves in a new Pokémon region, or so it seemed. All of the Pokémon were low leveled and had never needed to fight or evolve. They had lived there for a very long time, ever since the barrier was put up, locking them inside. They weren’t prepared for seven newbie trainers to capture them all inside little tiny balls, only to be catalogued and put into a PC. Only 3 guardians stood in their way, two skeletons and a robot: Flowey, Papyrus, Sans, and Mettaton.

Your goal is either to catch em all or to find out the real reason destiny brought you to the underground, have a change of heart, and work together as seven to break the barrier.
Sans will play the role of the rival and champion.
Papyrus will play the role of an earlier gym, like the second.
Mettaton will play the role of the elite four, protecting the champion.
Flowey will be sort of like the evil Team, except if the evil Team was just a totem Pokémon and nothing else.

You will have infinite Pokéballs, nothing better. Any Pokémon you catch can be used at a max of 6. Your starter may evolve and act just like normal Pokémon. Only Undertale monsters will be encountered in the underground as Pokémon. You may evolve monsters if you post an image of a fan made evolution and stats on here first and I approve it.

If I give someone else permission to accept evos and applications, you listen to them as well.

Last edited:
MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE FEATURED! (Except Mettaton..)
You took my Litten, how dare you!!

Name: Skylar Cosmos
Appearance: Blonde hair around her waist length, a white shirt with a black cat face on it, blue denim shorts, slightly black transparent tights and black sneakers. Fair, white skin.
Personality: A rainbow coloured personality, Skylar is kind, friends with the world and Pokemon, and always wants to help other people.
Starter Pokémon: Fennekin
Green soul

Last edited:
Litten stealer. But thank you, xD

I also have a suggestion, the Pokemon can be based on Undertale monsters if they look similar, and are the skeleton brothers, Flowey and Mettaton going to be Pokemon, or just themselves?

Name: Ivan Storm
Appearance: Black short hair, has a plain black sweater with an orange shirt with his favorite hockey symbol on it, faded blue jeans and brown sneakers. He has caucasian skin and weighs 134 pounds.
Personality: Most of the time he is alone, but still likes talking to people. He enjoys playing hockey as a goalkeeper. He is blunt most of the time.
Backstory: He had a pretty ordinary childhood and lived in an average middle-class home. He has two siblings both older than him. He caught a Turtwig in the wild when he was 13 and has loved him ever since.
Starter Pokémon: Turtwig

Wow this looks like fun!

Name: Venus Clover
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Venus is a short dark-skinned girl clocking in at 5'3 with an average weight but is still a little more weighted and figured than skinny. She wears her dark brunette hair in a French braid. Her clothes consists of black sneakers and a striped purple and yellow t-shirt underneath a pair of denim overalls. She also wears a pair of circular glasses which she wears over her purple eyes.
Personality: Very ambitious and hates getting underestimated. Naturally smart and competitive but her biggest flaw is that she rarely ever gives up, even if her odds of success are low. She likes to joke around and cares deeply about her friends, but might be too harsh at times when joking about them.
Backstory(if any): Wanted to be a pokemon researcher, but was told by peers and some of her family that it would be impossible. She's generally also always been patronized because of the fact that she's a short girl, so she climbed the mountain in an effort to prove to others she's capable.
Starter Pokémon(any starter from any region, this will be the only non-Undertale Pokémon you get): Chestnut the Chespin
Two questions, though:
1. If possible could I be the purple soul?
2. Are delta rune monsters also available for capture?

Last edited:
Accepted.
Yes, you are now the purple soul.
I’m not sure if deltarune monsters will be available, but maybe we should make Deltarune some sort of post-game like the battle frontier. Rouxls Kaard would probably be the only trainer in it, though (trainers are sans, papyrus, Mettaton and possibly Rouxls Kaard. Flowey is more like a totem Pokémon).

I’ll make a poll.

D

Deleted member 227971

I have probably no clue about undertale compared to you guys but know enough to join, I guess

Name: Delphini “Delphi” Stormheart
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: Sliver hair dyed blue at ends. White hoodie, blue trainers and black jeans. She has a scar running down one of her eyes and is therefore half blind
Personality: Delphi is rather loyal yet stubborn, and has many psychopathic traits. She makes friends not that easily and is rather impatient. Her few friends are her closest
Starter Pokémon: Blaze the Torchic

I would like Delphi to get Orange Soul as she is rather impatient, but I don’t really mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted. The Orange Soul is yours. Now all that is left is the Red soul and the blight blue soul before we can start. If any players quit before the end of the roleplay, we will assume that they were killed and their souls were taken by Flowey to open the barrier.

OK, I think we should just start. If anyone wants to make a second character for the red or light blue soul, they may. Otherwise we will use them as NPCs.

We could also say that they were already killed by Flowey.

Name: Phoenix Cosmos (Skylar's sister)
Appearance: She has quite wavy, ginger hair. She has fair skin like Skylar, and wears a denim jacket with quite a few badges, along with a black top underneath and black shorts with trainers.
Personality: She's more intelligent than her sister, less ignorant, and probably more powerful. If she has the time, she may just bond with someone very well, and start to be more comfortable around them.
Starter Pokémon: Froakie
Light blue soul

Name: Alex Hinder
Appearance: Alex is short for his age and is average in weight, He has brown, short hair and brown skin. He wears a blue zip-up sweater and black track pants. He has black sneakers.
Personality: Alex is extroverted and loves hanging out with people, He hates being inside and loves the outdoors. He is easily bored and impatient, He tries to be open minded.
Backstory(if any): Alex pushed himself and always tried to do better than last time and this led to various injuries but he always kept going. When he turned 15 he decided to put himself to the ultimate test. Climb the local mountain.
Starter Pokémon: Squirtle (Male)

If anyone wants the blue soul because I made two characters, just tell me, I don’t want to take it from anyone, I just used it because it needed someone

Determination brings so many UT memories..

Hello, guys.
I know I have had a small inactivity for two days, completely school related. And today I will be busy with an audition process that will take up practically now til about 9 PM. I promise I will start regularly posting again after tonight. Thank you for understanding, and have a great day.

D

Deleted member 227971

Oof did NOT know the RP was up yet! Will post as soon as i have made the RP for the Distant Island and posted on the RPO roleplay.

The only person yet to reach the top is @Jodie.xox second character. Then the floor will open out from underneath us all and we will fall into the underground, where we will discover many new Pokémon.

Can I remove Phoenix? I took her out my first post, I don't really feel like two characters for this roleplay, especially since it's Pokemon, it'll be way easier to just have Skylar

Yeah, we can say that somebody already fell down a long time before us and Rouxls Kaard, evil team leader, already took their soul and killed them.