• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

AHHHH

You know what, I think I trust your common sense enough to assume that your character is fine. If it's not a complete and total Mary Sue or Gary Stu and follows Pokecharms rules, it's okay. Accepted. Also, can someone give me a quick summary of what happened?

Whelp
We arrived, renovated it in a three weeks span, and everyone seems to be comfortable in the home. The children's rooms are on the second floor, while the adults are the third floor. The whole second batch breakout thing is happening, I think they are about to jump out of the car? Anyways, Shawn and Nora went fishing, and caught enough for the outcast's to eat for dinner. Allllsso Protato is most likely dropping out, so Dask is kinda just near the lake.
Not way toooo much is happening, please correct me if I left anything out

Okay well our current plans...

First: The new groups gonna escape, probably wonder through the woods for awhile.
Second: Shawn's forming a search party to go hunt down more meta's, we'll have our encounter with the 2nd group then.
Third: They'll be brought back to settle in.
Fourth: The Broken Ring starts shitting on our day.

Is that correct? Wanna have a plan so the ball doesnt stop rolling.

I'm actually pretty excited for the broken ring thing ^^
Also, I don't think i'm gonna be able to respond for a while. I don't have a character for the second batch, and I think only the older members are going on the search.
@Ry_Burst I agree, it's just paranoia I guess.

Name: Loki Sircus
Power(s): Loki contains the abilities of a cactus (this includes ejecting needles out of his body.)
Appearance: Loki wears a vest similar to a cactus and "baby blue" swim trunks. Loki has dark wavy hair and a "coconut" brown skin tone. Loki's also short.
Accepted, but I really don't want this RP to get another mod warning, but at the same time I don't want to get someone kicked out for something that can be easily corrected. How about this: I'll give you three "strikes" if I notice present tense in your posts--substantial amounts, as mistakes do happen--before I notify a moderator. Does that sound fair?

I just did. Ashley's procrastinating in a tree, since I really didn't know what else to do XD

Then there's Mike. Almost fell off a cliff. That's not a normal day for you? Seriously?

Bios:
Name
: Kyles Yumio
Power(s): Electricity creation and manipulation
Appearance: Has medium white hair that cover his right eye, pretty fit, wear a black jacket covering a red t-shirt, has grey pants and black boots

Bios:
Name
: Alexandrea Maeve
Power(s): Strings
Appearance: she's a young looking girl . She has blonde hair, wears a light blue dress, white tight and black sneakers

Bios:
Name
: Divo Shaft
Power(s): Time Shift
Appearance: has medium black hair, wear a light brown coat covering a blue t-shirt, has brown pants and blue shoes