• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed [Under Construction] Outcasts(Official Reboot)—Discussion

Looks like Xander knows but doesnt care. Even if there were a threat in the house, it probably wouldnt even reach the highest level of the house. Ill acknowledge it in my next post.

Or he hasn’t has a chance to actually sense it....

Either way it works.

As for second characters, I say we get everyone settled in, time skip on repairs (Cause that will be boring otherwise) and then introduce the next group.

He would sense it almost instantly as the vibrations made by movement travel at extremely high speeds.

And as for repairs, idc.....seeing a superpowered home makeover could be worse. Haha

There's more than one person moving around in the house other than Xander, so he would more than likely believe it's someone else.
Besides, Shawn is guarding the front door. The only reason why I haven't acknowledged Johnson's character is because I have nothing to say about it. It makes me want to stop roleplaying altogether, tbh.
So please, just do the timeskip before I drop this completely.

@DeprivedSpartan Before your two sense gets to heavily involved in this id like to point out his super hearing comes from vibration sensing. He would be aware that someone new were in the house because there would be more vibrations than normal. And he wouldnt shrug it off as 'someone just started moving around' or something like that as your body creates vibrations in when a state of rest. He can sense that theirs now an extra person.
And if one persons out of place posts are enough to drop you out of the rp, to bad, was fun rping with ya ma' man. lol

Its Cloudswift's call but....wanna plan to time skip at least by then end of the day?

Are we not all in the house? I mean other than Quickdraw? (Who Xander has view of from the attic) Unless someone blatantly states, "I dont enter the house like everyone else.' Im gonna assume there there. If not, I wont have him acknowledge it. I also wanna set up an arena-esk build. NOthing fancy as training would probably destroy the structure.

Like a wooden circular platform in the backyard? That seems like a good training ground in my opinion. Throw a few dummies made of leaves and sheets into sticks, and make training dummies, that can be taken off the platform.

Thats for physical training. Ill probably have something else set up thats ranged for target practice with powers. And id say woods not a bad idea but itll definitely need repairs over time. For better training dummies I could shape wood into rotating training dummies to help with reaction time. I like thissssss.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The only reason why I haven't acknowledged Johnson's character is because I have nothing to say about it. It makes me want to stop roleplaying altogether, tbh.
So please, just do the timeskip before I drop this completely.
Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete! Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you. Good! Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!

Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete! Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you. Good! Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!
Did you not hear Zander, or are you just ignorant?

Sorry my post is kinda half-assed, and not as detailed as i'd like it to be. My diction was lacking here, my apologies.
Anyways, Nora doesn't have a crush on Hiroshi, i'd tried making that very clear in my post. She feels comforted having a fatherly figure like Monty, and a brotherly figure like Hiroshi. Thank you ♥

No. I’m working on a response, writing a story, making a character sheet, and other things at once. Expect something soon though on my end. (Honestly I’ll probably have to initiate the time skip or the renovating the house as it is needed to keep this thing alive.)

OPERATION PLOT IS A GO!!!!!!

Okay, so, I initiated the time skip to help get things moving. So don’t hate me. Things weren’t happening, and it kinda needed to happen as soon as possible. So the second groups of Outcasts are in their truck. So i was thinking of a better escape, and more secret, like breaking the lock and roll out without getting noticed. And Xander could seven the vibration while on a hunt, and sense people. Than he could led them to the others. So that’s an idea. And others can be with him, if we decide to go that route.

Last edited:

donald.duck

Previously funguy
Name: Loki Sircus
Power(s): Loki contains the abilities of a cactus (this includes ejecting needles out of his body.)
Appearance: Loki wears a vest similar to a cactus and "baby blue" swim trunks. Loki has dark wavy hair and a "coconut" brown skin tone. Loki's also short.

Last edited:
I'll take the prolonged silence as a 'yes', to my answer, concluding multiple of you are online as of the time of this post, and my last one, meaning;
1. No one cared to reply
2. The thread truly is dead
3. Somehow, NOBODY received the notification
4. There was nothing to say
5. All of the above

@Deprived_Spartan I usually have pokecharms tabbed on one of my devices so that may be why it said I was online. @Trainer_Zander and I have something planned but we are still working out the specifics of it.
(There's no underscore in my username)
Actually, It's impossible to determine whether or not you're online, concluding you've turned off your status ability, meaning no one knows what you were doing last and whether you're online or not. I have that active, as well as Protato, Zander, and countless others.
Besides, I was referencing Ry, Kitty, and co. Regardless, I think we can safely assume the rp is dead. Even if someone were to post, they might get a few replies, but in the end, we'll either have multiple days of inactivity with a post here or there, or the rp will die altogether, and someone will try to revive it a few months from now in vain. I've seen it happen with every single rp I've been in. That's just how it goes.

My WiFi actually wasn't working. It wasn't connecting to anything for a while. And I actually have been waiting on a response, because I wouldn't like the entire truck interaction to be simply two people deciding the fate of everyone in the truck. I think the main problem for a lot of people right about now, is probably because of the holiday, as we are exiting one and heading into one another, so responses from many people will be, somewhat flaky. Roleplaying tends to fluctuate during holidays a bit, as less people are active on a frequent enough basis to get posts up.

However if, say by tomorrow no one has responded to the entire plot, then I will respond and get the ball rolling, as no one has anything to add to the situation. Because a lot of this inactivity depends on this truck, as the Metas' escape sets loose much more involvement for other characters

Guys, I have some bad news.
I might drop out of the RP and leave the site.

Again.

Some serious personal stuff came up and, well... I don't feel like I'd perform well at all. It was hard for me to even post the recent pixel arts without quitting halfway through.