• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Unable to Select Avatar

I can't seem to change my avatar. The "Personalized Picture" portion of the Forum Profile Information editting page seems a litte broken. I'm seeing a single radio button with the words "Personalized Picture:" next to it, followed by an empty, white table or something that I can't right-click on. Then below that is a fully-functional "Personal Text" slot, and the rest of the page seems fine, too.

You need atleast 50 posts to upload a custom avatar.

Until then you can only select one of the Pre-Uploaded images.

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
The Avatar list isn't working though. I'm not entirely sure why - there appear to be a few glitches on the board at the moment, probably stemming from the same problems that caused us to remain offline a few days extra with the main site.

I might try a fresh install in a couple of days and see if that gets rid of the bugs.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If you've read the main site news, the trainer card maker isn't broken (nor does it have any connection to the forums). Oak just hasn't put it back up yet... for reasons he's stated several times now.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
No problem. It should be back up in the next little bit, so just have patience. Welcome to the forums :)

OHH...I thought something was strange..When i looked it was just a white block..I thought it was my cmputer but it wasn't.

OO! And Ford, Thanks. I din't knwo you need 50 posts befoe you could hae one either..!

That's the sad thing 'bout being new. XD