• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

um.. I'm new around here

My name is Brad. My nick name is DJ 9-Volt

My interests are pokemon,video games, computers, music, ddr, and television

if this is in the wrong forum plz move it

Til then see ya

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
We don't generally have topics like this, but what the hey. My name's Katie, nickname Linkachu (sometimes just Raichu).
Interests are many, although they can be summed up as Pokemon (duh), Anime, Video Games (notably RPGs), Fantasy & Sci Fi stuff, most everything by Joss Whedon, various DVD series' (or television, but generally there's nothing good on TV anymore =/), animals/nature in general, music and hanging with friends. (And that's 'summed up' ^^)

Nice to meet you, Brad, and hope to see you around.

im new to and im sami i go by lunareon (stupid pokegod but i just like the name) how do u get different ranks, put up personalized pics under ur name, and i like basically pokemon and other crud

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
uhmm..hi im new around here..

Uh huh... Same IP and host as Lunareon, and almost the exact same email addy. You also appeared the exact same day (and around the exact same time) she was n00b'd.

Maybe by some twist of fate you're not her and actually an older sibling (as going by your profile) but as of now your writing style looks oddly the same.

Coincidence, eh? :p

ok first i am her older sib!!!!!!!!!! ive her, katie second youngest and willy third. and i took advantage of her being n00b'd . now she refuses to come to the computer, before she would neva get off. besides im the one who got her into pokemon. i onderstand why u'd think this though. if u want ill leave.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I don't want either of you to leave as long as you actually read and follow the rules. Lunareon just needs to stop making one word replies, or replies that add nothing to a thread. If she agrees to do so, we'll give her a second chance.

Using proper grammar couldn't hurt either...

Unlike lunareon I actually use grammar. Well I would ask her but I'm not allowed to see her, she got pneumonia and I'm not allowed to see her for a while. (Due to playing in the rain when not suposed to.) But even if you do give her a second chance she'll always be n00b'd to me (ha ha). I understand completely. As soon as she's better I'll ask her. But for now I have to restle katie and willy off me.

Oh yeah . Sry for being rude my name is Peter but just call me Seviper. I like pokemon, DDR, music, and a video game called Halo. but i dont think u ever heard of the Halo series. But I love pokemon my fav is Seviper :) Welcome to the site

Hi! I'm new as well ^^;

Stel invited me! ^^ Hes awesome ;D

I like pokecharms so far. it's very nice. The people are nice as well.

My Intrests are. . .wow. look at that. Pokemon, anime, drawing, and writing.

Most people dont like my long name, so i'm usually Moon or MoonStruck. MSDL works as well. Or Delicious. you could call me that ;)

*laughs*

haha. ok, just thought i'd add a little something to theis topic. ^^;

I also get shy and nervous posting, and can't stop typing. see? like now. ^^; haha.