• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ultra Beasts Invade Pokémon TCG as Red GX Cards

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Ultra-Beasts-Revealed-for-T.png

Like with the reveal of new Pokémon exclusive Z-Moves coming to Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon, a Pokémon Trading Card Game announcement was made during the opening ceremonies of the 2017 Pokémon World Championships.

Highlighted via a fancy trailer, it was revealed that the Ultra Beasts will finally be coming to the Pokémon TCG in the form of Red GX cards. The trailer showcased Buzzwole-GX and Guzzlord-GX but no specific details have been shared yet regarding when or how the cards will be made available. Regardless, if you missed the reveal, take a look at the trailer below!

When I saw the trailer name on the Japanese youtube channel as "(a bunch of Japanese gibberish I can't read) ULTRA BEASTS ARE COMING" And I thought FINALLY new Ultra Beasts! And then I started watching the trailer and was so disappointed. :(

Cheribe

Previously +BlueSalty
When I saw the trailer name on the Japanese youtube channel as "(a bunch of Japanese gibberish I can't read) ULTRA BEASTS ARE COMING" And I thought FINALLY new Ultra Beasts! And then I started watching the trailer and was so disappointed. :(
Lol!!

i don't get the whole 'red gx' thing, they seem like normal gxs to me... also guzzlord gx is a bastard, needs a lot of support but that gx move could nab you 4 prize cards... daaaamn!