• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ultra Beasts and the Aether Foundation Sun/Moon Trailer

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
toc-header.png

Attachments

• toc-header.png
    toc-header.png
    7 KB · Views: 35
  • toc-header.png
    toc-header.png
    7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing! Why,oh why are there no starter evolutions!!! Whyyyyyyyy
Still, the trailer was pretty good and Alolan raticate is hilarious!
Dexio and Sina from Kalos made a cameo! I really like type-null, Aether is awesome, and Team skull enforcer is so swag.
I don't know what's up with all the emo hair though. XD

Last edited:
Jangomoo's on my team.
Type Dull is super cool, and I, personally, think it's a genetic mutation of Eevee or Absol.
Alolan Ratticate is amazing. Laughed so hard.
That foundation they're talking about seems pretty cool...
Also looks like Hau is gonna be very involved in the story. I mean, he's EVERYWHERE. In the Jpn trailer, though, it seems like he's kind of annoying them...
The UB-01 thing looks neat, most likely related to Lillie. I wonder in WHAT WAY. *Totally not sarcasm*
Oh boy Pokemon Snap!
Oh boy Silver 2.0!
This was a good day...
But I need my damn starter evos!

They are really going all out with the news aren't they? Aether Foundation and Type-Null are certainly an interesting addition. Tthe new characters revealed all look greatas well. Still not a fan of that Raticate though. :D

Last edited:
Might just be me, but that UB-01 thing looks like potential nightmare fuel.

Also might just be me, but Wicke is a good lookin' lady. :love:

I'm kinda liking the Pokemon Snap-esque thing. It'll be a nice little diversion when I don't feel like battling/breeding/E4 running/etc.

Holy shit, the NPCs are all so fabulous. Just look at the Aether Employee uniforms, I'm so jealous! I'm definitely not going to mind being challenged by someone as I go if this keeps up.

Though, is it just me, or is Team Skull not as threatening as other teams have been? They kind of just seem like a bunch of disorganized punks.

I secretly suspect the Aether Foundation is going to be our real game antagonist.