• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Ultimate tournament

OOC and character bios go here. https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-ultimate-tournament-discussion.17646/page-5#post-514286
Chris took a sip of his tea as he looked out at the beauty landscape of Alpha centary. He smiled as he thought back t his life. The good.... the bad. An image of one of his children came into his mind. He let out a breath. " If only I could've saw the whole picture." He thought maybe then Jacob wouldn't haven turned to darkness and that dark period in the galaxy's history wouldn't have happened. " Seven hells I was arrogant back then." He thought. He heard his wife call to him. " Coming." He said as he started to move.
As soon as he took a step foreword the area changed. Instead of his ranch home over the ocean he was in a circular area. He looked up noticing that there was a dome overlooking space.
"Where am I?" He thought as other people started to appear.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno was heading down to practice like normal and got out of his car. "Another day, another training session.
"Maybe today I'll practice that light attack," he thought. However, as soon as he opened his car door, he did not see a open area of grass. Instead, he was in a dome. "What the hell?!" Veno thought. He went over to someone (Chris) and asked him,"What just happened?"

A loud explosion could be heard as a few bodies were sent flying.

"Someone better explain to me where I am or else!"

Zander had obviously not been in a good mood. One moment he had been on a mission to track the whereabouts of this "chosen one" the Time Patrollers recruited and the next he found himself in this dome with a bunch of people he had not recognized.

"I mean it, whoever sent me here better start talking! I'll blast this dome to kingdom come if I have to!" Zander yelled, to seemingly no one as he fired a hellfire ki blast at a wall.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Raphael was walking at the city. Just a normal day, nothing was happening. ''Crap, what a boring day. No enemies, no nothi-'' He thought loudly, but was interruped by the landscape suddenly changing to a dome. He looked to see if there were another people here, and there was. He decided to talk with them. Raphael walked to a group of people (Chris and Veno) and asked, ''Oh, do any of you know where we are?'' The young boy asked the group. Maybe they are enemies. Then, I'm going to have fun destroying them. Or, maybe they aren't. He thought to himself as he talked.

Raven flew through the air carelessly, in dragon form. "Sure feels nice to have the wind blowing towards your face!" said Raven, closing her eyes. However, once she opened them, she was in a dome overlooking space. The Time Patrollers — or that's what she though they were called — had recruited her for something. Still in dragon form, she said, "O-Oh, sorry. I seemed to have reached the set of Super Smash Brothers. If you'll excuse me.'" Only a bit upset, she let out a deep breath, which turned into frost breath. She really didn't feel like battling, so she aimed the breath at the wall.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Raphael stopped and thinked for a second. Time patrollers. Why did they called me here? Raphael thought to himself seeing Zander.
''Dude, chill and stop. We are here because...'' He said thinking. ''Welp, I don't know. But you don't need to destroy the entire thing to figure out. Chill, okay? Chill.'' He said with a big smile in his face. He was really happy, like he ever was. And he had a contagious smile.

"YOU DRAGON!" Zander yelled as he dashed forward and got in Raven's face, not the least bit concerned a giant dragon suddenly appeared.

I can sense great strength, not enough to challenge me. Then again, who could?

"Tell me where I am this instant!" Zander demanded, as if this newcomer would actually have any better idea of what was going on than he did. Then again, rage seemed to take the place of logic & reason at the moment.

"I wasn't speaking to you!" Zander yelled at the new guy who came over to calm him down.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
The boy that at least looked young walked back. ''Dude, chill. If you are going to kill someone, just get out of here or something else. Also, I think this has something to do with the Time Patrol or something else.'' He said walking to Zander. ''Dude, if you are going to start being triggered here, please, don't destroy the entire place.'' Raphael said making a heavy breath and starting walk towards the group (Chris and Veno) again. ''What is wrong with him?'' He asked to the group. And he was the only person who looked like a 10 years old kid in this place.

"Jesus! You don't have to get so worked up! I don't know where we are!" replied Raven, changing to human form. "Look, I'm just a normal person!" said Raven, "We should negotiate about this, ok?" Raven's tail shook. Even though she was human-dragon, her tail seemed to stay no matter what. She then ran over to a young-looking boy (Raphael) and asked "This must have to do with those--bbfucking Time Patrollers that are fabled! Do you know anything?"

"Time Patrol? I knew it! Those cowards recognized they couldn't defeat me so they had to use some sort inter-dimension technique to try and imprison me!" Zander said, coming to what was clearly the obvious conclusion.

Damn this, and I have no way to contact Towa. My signal is being blocked by something. Whoever in Time Patrol is behind this and what they are planning will never work! I will make them all pay for this.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Hm... No. I just know that, when time trouble happens, these guys come to fix it.'' Raphael said answering Raven's question. ''Name is Raphael. What's yours?'' He asked Raven with a smile in his face. ''Do you know who this guy is? He looks like some Dragon Ball Z character or something like that. Jesus, why people creates OCs and all that other stuff?'' He asked Raven pointing to Zander.

" Time patrollers?" Chris thought wondering what those might be. He looked at the group of people. They all seemed strong both in power and will. He wondered why they were brought here. He then looked at the Arena he stood on. It looked very similar to the Tournament arena he fought on during the Quzacion tournament he participated in years ago. True he lost to his good friend William but it was still an amazing fight.
" Greetings." A blue figure said as he teleported into the middle of the stage. " I bet you all are wondering why I brought you here."

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Nope, I have just teleported here. I don't wonder why.'' Raphael said sacarstly. ''Normal thing. Happens all the time with me.'' He said sacarstly again. ''Obvious. Why are we here? My life is a little bit boring, but that doesn't means that you guys can just take me from my planet. Next time, I'm going to destroy the entire dome.'' He said with a smile. He don't knowed why he was smiling, but he liked to.

"Indeed I am! And you better explain it to me right now or else!" Zander yelled as he dashed over to greet the blue figure face to face.

"I know Time Patrol is behind this, so what is your connection to them!?" Zander yelled out again, showing a wild temper and lack of self control as he demanded an explanation.

The Game master simply smiled at the man as if to say 'you don't scare me.' He then looked at them. " No the time patrol have nothing to do with this." He said as he looked at them. " I brought you all here to fight. Each of you represent the strength of your own universe. A good brawl will be able to decide which universe is best." He said before walking moving so fast that no one could see him and reappearing behind Zander. " So what do you all say." He said. " The winner get's to wish one thing." He said.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Raphael just listened. ''I want to make you be destroyed of the reality.'' He said with a serious look at him. ''Then, you can't teleport me randomly in a room with a guy that wants to destroy the room.'' He said taking his sword and looking to the group again. ''I wonder who... Oh. You are Game Master, aren't ya? Love to see you here.'' Raphael said to Game Master smiling. ''I'm Raphael. It's not a pleasure.'' He said with a smile. ''And you already know that, your weirdo.'' He said looking at the arena. A weird place.

Zander thought over the words of this blue figure.

So, there is more out there than the twelve universes Zen-Oh resides over? Something even beyond the Omni-King's reach? Well good to know he rightfully recognized me as the best among my universe, though I'm surprised he didn't select a God of Destruction or one of their attendants. Guess they wanted "moral" representatives.

A wish huh? Well the Dragon Balls can do that, though each one often has some limit. Not to mention these mythic Super Dragon Balls are under the guard of the Grand Priest. However...

"This wish you promise, what are the limitations to it?" Zander asked as he turned to the blue figure.

" There are no limitations." Game Master said. He then looked at Rapheal and simply nodded. " Tournament starts tomarrow. You can all get to know each other a bit before fighting. See you then." He said a he diapered.

Chris watched the man leave he gulped a little bit he never felt so much raw power in one place. He then looked at the others and wondered why he was there. While he was a strong fighter he lost more hand to hand combat fights then he won.

Raven simply listened to the 'Game Master' and when she heard of the "one wish" thing, she though, "If I had one wish, I'd wish for this brawl to never even happen." She paused and focused on Raphael, and said "By the way, my name is Raven."
The wish part, though, seemed a bit... off. Raven feared that someone would do something... unscrulptous with that wish. But she hoped that there were accomodations.

Once this "game master" left the room, Zander began to laugh out loud. The prospect of this prize might end up being a game changer in this war with Time Patrol.

I could end this war by simply winning this tournament. I could wish Time Patrol erased forever, or that the Omni-King's powers transfer to our forces. Or anything really. So many possibilities!

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
After Game Master left the room, Raphael looked at Zander. ''What is wrong with him?'' He asked looking at Zander. This guy was weird. ''Welp, maybe we are going to get some room or something right now?'' He asked no one in particular. ''So... What are your powers, Raven?'' He asked Raven, still looking at Zander. The weirdest guy he ever saw.

"Oh, I can turn into a dragon. People call it 'Dragon Physiology.'" replied Raven, her dragon tail shaking as she transformed into a huge dragon. "Pretty cool, I guess." said Raven. She had to stay a dragon for at least ten minutes until turning back. So she waited, and then turned back into a human. "If you'll excuse me, I think I want to explore. There has to be more than this dome of an arena. Anyway!" said Raven, walking around.

Zander finished laughing as he would simply sit and meditate, having overheard Raven's description of her ability.

Revealing your abilities to the enemy, a rather foolish move. Not that it matters. Once things settle I'll try to find a way to get in contact with Towa. I'm sure she'll want to know my whereabouts. There must be a way to get a signal through...

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''So, goodbye, I guess.'' Said Raphael looking at Raven. ''I guess I'm going to explore too.'' Raphael said walking to a door at the other side of the arena. This girl is cool. I hope I'm not going to fight her. He thought opening the door. The door leaded to a corridor with a lot of dorms with the name of who is the owner of it in the door. Raphael walked to a door with Raphael wrote in it. He entered the dorm, and there was a big room with a bed and a desk. ''Cool room.'' He said walking in the room. There were a dummy here too, and Raphael taked his sword. In one cut, the dummy was cut in a half. He taked his sword and putted it in his desk. ''Uhm... Okay?'' Raphael said jumping on the bed. Now he wanted to sleep a little bit, and after that he was ready to fight.

Chris walked around the stadium. He let out a breath before entering a room. Is was big and long enough to hold at least a few hundred people. He sat down in a chair. He looked at a menu. He smiled before ordering a Randomburry. A Vegan alcoholic drink. He and his friends use to drink this before they went on missions sort of a good luck charm. a bottle and a shot glass appeared in front of him. He poured the green liquid into the glass before pouring it into his mouth. It burned his throat instantly due to it's 82% alcohol intake. He chuckled before pouring himself another.

Since Raven saw Raphael go through the door towards the north of her, she decided to follow him. She opened the door he went through, which lead to a long corridor with dorm rooms in it. She saw a door with a metal plate next to it that had the name Raphael on it. Then she saw the exact same thing, but with her name on the metal plate, further down the hall. So she walked to the door to that room and opened it. There was a large room in front of her, with a dark purple wallpaper and a dark brown floor. Raven walked in and unpacked some of the stuff she had brought with her by accident. "Let's see... a pear, a Sega Dreamcast, scrolls..." said Raven, taking stuff out of a medium sized pouch. Once she finished, she went back to the center arena and entered a different room, which Chris was in. He looked like he was pouring an alcoholic drink, but Raven just snuck away. However, before sneaking away, she used The Voice, in which she yells a word in the dragon language, and it makes a certain effect, depending on which word she yelled. So she yelled "Fus! Ro!" which meant "Force! Balance" in the dragon language.
It sent a wave of unrelenting force, enough to probably make a ton of chairs fall over. She then snuck away and went to the center of the arena.

Well I guess it's time to go explore. I won't be able to try and find a signal standing around.

After a period of meditation, Zander stood up. He took note of that dragon girl Raven returning to the arena. Zander then sped off to begin to explore the dome, trying to find any location that might be able to give his communicator a signal.

This tournament is bound to have a lot of strong fighters. Once I find a way to contact Towa, maybe I she'll "recruit" some of these fighters for our war with Time Patrol. Though if I get my wish, it may not matter.

Oh well, I'm sure she'll find some use for them...

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno nodded at Raphael's question, but was mostly quiet for a while. He listened closely to the game master.
If I can get that one wish I can have control over everything! I can be immortal, I can never be injured, and if that's boring, I can wish to be injured again! All I gotta do is beat some easy competition? Pff, I can't even be touched!
Veno grinned in excitement. He didn't care about that Time Patrol nonsense, and even though he's excited he sort of wants this thing to end.
This is cool and all, but I wanna get stronger. Fighting people here might help, but heck if I'm not careful I might even die!
Sweat poured on Veno's face as he thought more and more about the competition. Suddenly, the reward seemed not worth it. After the game master finished speaking, he followed Raphael. Even though he seems like a little kid, Veno can sense something powerful about him. He saw him enter a room in the hallway, and then he saw a room with his own name. He entered and immediately left.
It's just a boring room, I don't even have anything on me. Maybe I should go check out that weird kid.
Veno quickly headed to Raphael's room and knocked.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Raphael was sleeping, but was waked up by someone knocking on the door. ''Sure. I already know someone would ask me. I'm not a kid, I have six thousand years. Or even more. Get out of here now.'' He said trying to sleep again. ''I'm not going to open this door. Never. Ever. So, get out of here.'' He screamed to Veno understand that he needed to get out of here. ''And don't even think of breakin' this door.'' He said trying to sleep, again.