• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

ugh

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
Today is a very bad day. The past 24 hours have brought:
* one friend's death & another's bereavement.

* one friend whose dad's just had a heart attack.

* one friend who's waiting to see whether his fiancee will be ok following a heart operation.

* one friend who seems to be about to resign from her job after months & months of stress and problems with it.

Then on top of that friends of friends have had car accidents & stuff like that... it's just all too much happening at once. Don't even get me started on the news at the moment... it's all bad.

Anything anyone can say to cheer me up would be greatly appreciated.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Man, that's some heavy stuff you must be dealing with :(

Why not go watch a stupid comedy movie? Something where you don't need to think very much. Tends to help me when I have a lot on my mind. Other ideas... Get lost in music or writing; find someone to talk to; do something you enjoy; just take a break from living. Whatever works best for you.

Something cheerful you say... Well, misery loves company, eh? Let's just say that on some level I know what you're going through.