• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS UC's Team

[I know I had another topic but...uh...it drifted away. ;___;]

Now for a more Balanced team:

Spinda:

-Dizzy Punch
-Teeter Dance
-Thrash
-Water Pulse or Psybeam or maybe Psycho Cut (or Assist)

Flareon:
-Fire Fang/Flamethrower
-Last Resort
-Facade
-Iron Tail

Octillery:

-Ice Beam
-Signal Beam
-Substitue
-Surf/Brine

Mawile:
-Iron Head
-Crunch
-Rock Slide
-Facade, Thunder Fang, Brick Break or Strength?

Chatot:

-Sing
-Hyper Voice
-Roost
-Chatter or Fly

Sunflora:
-Leech Seed
-Leaf Storm/Energy Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Ingrain/Synthesis

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Heya, UC.

Let's see, for Spinda it'd be a good idea to with either Psychic or Psycho Cut, that was you have an attack to use against Fighting-types.

And Flail could be a could alternative to Thrash if you'd like to keep that in mind but Spinda's pretty good overal.

For Flareon... Flareon's good as well. But go with Fire Fang instead of Flamethrower. And Return instead of Facade may be something to keep in mind.

Octillery's good as well, but I dunno if you put Substitute on there because you wanted it there or just couldn't find another move. Anyway, it'd be a good idea to consider Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Energy Ball, and even Psychic. Basically something you may be lacking in.

Oh, and Surf over Brine ftw, unless you plan on doing a lot of double battling. Then Brine or Water Pulse would do you better.

Mawile's fine. Ice Fang would be good to give you some security against Ground-types. But Thunder Fang's still good if you're lacking in Electric-type moves.

For Chatot, definitely go with Chatter and Hyper Voice. Breeding for Nasty Plot's instead of using Roost is a good choice as well. (I've just never seen the use for Recover moves. If something has a super-effective hit on you then they'll get you eventually anyway. :p)

And you can keep Sing... which is maybe why you have Roost in the first place. XD Well forget what I said then. Sing and Roost work good together, but Nasty Plot's still something to keep in mind. ;)

Sunflora's perfect as well. Go with Energy Ball over Leaf Storm though. I just don't like moves that lower your own stats, let alone your strongest one. x_X But if you're a fan of switching out in order to use it again then be my guest.

Anyway, all good. Hope this helps.

Alright...I'll look into to all that. Maybe Thunderbolt for Octillery and Ice Fang for Mawile....hm...

Or maybe for Spida: instead of thrash and Psychic....Hypnosis and Dream Eater?

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Ooooh, that sounds good. It'd work reaaalll nicely. And no one expects it from... a Spinda XD

Okay now I was thinking of ditching the Sunflora for a Leafeon, and ditching Flareon (giving Octillery flamethrower seing as steel would be he only thing I'd need a fire attack for because of ice fang and icebeam and chatter and suck) and getting a different pokemon....

Yes? No? Suggestions on the Flareon replacement?

BTW Leafeon's moves would be: Leaf Blade, Last Resort, Iron Tail, Facade/Return
And replace flareon with a Granbull with: Thunder Fang, Headbutt, Earthquake, Brick Break/Close Combat

OOOOOORRRRRR Granbull can have fire fang and Octillery can have thunderbolt