• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

TyphlosionRulez' Sprite Shop!

Hey! I'm TyphlosionRulez, and I am starting a sprite shop, as you can tell by the title of this topic!
But anyway, I do take requests for:

A.Pokemon sprites
B.Teamshots (CLOSED)
C.Trainers (CLOSED)

Some Pokemon sprites I've done:
Mataraptor.png
Vickabee.png
Randomfusion.png
Darmachu.png
ArmlessMonsterWizard.png
NASscontestentryII.png
GoldenWarrior.png
Youtubeselfie.png

Some teamshots I've done: REQUESTS CLOSED

teamshot1.png

Beuatyteamshot.png

Miketeamshot_zpsd4617357.png

Some trainers I've done: REQUESTS CLOSED

Mike_zps999b22cf.png

Form for sprite
----------------
Username:
Pokemon:
Colors:

Form for teamshot REQ. CLOSED
------------------
Username:
Trainer:
Pokemon:

Form for trainer REQ. CLOSED
-----------------
Username:
Trainer name:
Description of trainer:
(make the description detailed enough please!

---TyphlosionRulez
EDIT: Just updating a bit.
EDIT: Reopened! Fusions only for now.

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I fixed your links as your images were not showing up at all. If you use the img tags from photobucket you now need to remove the sections once you've posted your code for the image to show up sections once you've posted your code for the image to show up :)

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
Hey, I'd like you to make me a teamshot PLEASE.
Name: Jack and his team
Trainer: Jack
Pokemon: Greninja, Aerodactyl, Furfrou (Kabuki Trim,) Blue Florges, Flygon, Durant

The Trainer Jack, also.
Username: Creeper
Name: Jack
Description: Medium height, blue sandals, brown jeans, orange jacket, medium length brown hair, pale skin.

Hey, I'd like you to make me a teamshot PLEASE.
Name: Jack and his team
Trainer: Jack
Pokemon: Greninja, Aerodactyl, Furfrou (Kabuki Trim,) Blue Florges, Flygon, Durant

The Trainer Jack, also.
Username: Creeper
Name: Jack
Description: Medium height, blue sandals, brown jeans, orange jacket, medium length brown hair, pale skin.

Yes, will get to that.

Sorry for being so late. I've been only available to use the internet mostly on the weekends, and multiple weeks went to summer camp and vacations.
Now, I have a question: By username, for you I would mean to put "supertrainer300", and I'm not entirely sure what the username means in this request. If you could talk to me in PM for anything else, that would be great. It may take me a while as I haven't done too much spriting recently and i just transfered to a new computer, so I've got to get all my sheets together.

@TyphlosionRulez, do you mind if you make me a trainer sprite?
Username: Skyy-chan
Name: Aki
Description: somewhat tall, medium white hair, a eyepatch on her left eye with the mark of a rose on it, a red topped and black skirted school uniform, and white thigh highs and black loafers, and pale skinned.
Sorry if that's a bit confusing, PM me if you need any help with that or you aren't able to do that.

Username: Sprynklez
Trainer name: Ashleigh
Description of trainer: I'll msg you a pic. The pic is eyeless, but that's just cuz I haven't done them yet. They are blue if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

Just a heads up Typhlosionrulez, since you haven't responded to this topic in a long while and Sprynklez posted in my topic as well, I wanted to let you know that I will be having a go at her spriting request.

Just a heads up Typhlosionrulez, since you haven't responded to this topic in a long while and Sprynklez posted in my topic as well, I wanted to let you know that I will be having a go at her spriting request.
Aw, thanks! I didn't check when Typhlosion was last active. :)

Hey! I'm officially opening the sprite shop again! However, at least for a bit I'm closing requests on trainers and teamshots for now. I had finished you guys' requests, but my computer broke and I'm unable to recover the files. I had forgotten about the site for a while, and would have gotten them to you but I was so absorbed in my personal life at the time. I'm sorry for not being able to get you guys your requests.

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN FOR FUSIONS ONLY!

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Username: Azure Edge
Pokemon: Fusion of a Levanny/Shiny Rapidash~?
Colors: I guess the Fusion could be dark colors, or whatever you think is best~!