• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Typhlo's Battle Area and Eeveelution Trading Post!

Why hello there! Welcome to my place to battle and my Eeveelution post!
Here you can get all your Eevees and Eeveelutions, and if you want you can battle me! Here's a bit of information you should know:

I'm in Eastern Standard time
My friend code that I will use for battling (Pokemon Black) is
4685-3469-5232
The friend code I am using for Eeveelution trades (White 2) is
4728-6779-1697

For a battle just tell me what type of
battle you want to do, your time zone
and your friend code.

For trades tell me what you have,
which Eeveelution you're looking for, your time zone
and your friend code.

For both tell me what time you think you can be on
and we may have to negotiate via PMs for a couple things.
(such as if I'm not available at one certain time.)

NOTE: I can't promise any natures and/or EVs. I don't breed for that stuff, I breed to, well, have more of one Pokemon and do stuff like this Eeveelution trading post. Sorry!

Re: Typhlo's Place to Battle/ Trade

Ahem...

I am proud to announce that this topic will be trading Eeveelutions!
Any of the seven Eeveelutions available in Gen 5, plus Eevee, will be available.

I'm looking for starters, from ANY region, but other than that, I'm not entirely sure what I want, so post what you've got along with which Eeveelution you'd like.

Thanks,
TyphlosionRulez

I'd be up for a battle! Fair warning, I'm absolute garbage at anything except double and single battles but I'm willing to give anything a shot.

I'm on Central time, which from personal experience, is an hour behind eastern. Also, I use White 2 for battling. Is that ok?

My friend code is: 3483-1557-9004

Dinova said:
I'd be up for a battle! Fair warning, I'm absolute garbage at anything except double and single battles but I'm willing to give anything a shot.

I'm on Central time, which from personal experience, is an hour behind eastern. Also, I use White 2 for battling. Is that ok?

My friend code is: 3483-1557-9004
Just let me quickly set up a team...

can i battle? whenever you are ready should be fine. Friend Code: 3912-9827-6328
umm i forgot the timezone for washington...

Last edited: