• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Type the name of the one above you without looking!

Well, what kind of choir class are you taking? XD The rolling of the R's, from what I've learned, is only applicable if you are speaking in a language where the R's are constantly rolled, like Spanish in most of the double R's. In German, you don't roll the R's at all, but it's all guttural (which sounds nice to me, but you know XD I like harsh languages)

Cloudswift

Sun and Moon

Yay, you did it :D lemme do a revision of your name then XD

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
Solgaleo and Lunala
Sunne and Moone
Solrock and Lunatone
Espeon and Umbreon
Ho-Oh and Lugia (main reason is because Lugia and Ho-Oh have some connections with the sun and moon)
Cosmog and Nebby (Nebula)
Cosmoem and Protostar

I think I have covered my basis XD

Pretty Pichu

Oh, no. Don't tell me he's told you about how much he hates it when I drink holy water. I CAN'T HELP IT! It looks and tastes the exact same as regular water! I'm sorry I don't have demon eyes to tell the difference, dad!

SS-I Never

Oh, he never told me that, buuuuuut.... He did talk about how you were when you were a kid, always running around and whenever he tried to ground you, you threatened him with a cross.

Pretty Pichu

It's what my mom told me to do. She said, "If your father ever threatens you....DO NOT HESITATE! KILL HIM! KILL HIM!"
Maybe I have some issues.

Pretty Pichu

I've asked her about it, but she then says, "Nothing. Other than he's a demon who forcibly put himself unto me, and put me through years of hell for it."

I still don't get what she means.

SS-I Never

That is a technicality XD Well then XD Then I would know why your mother would be act like that XD I mean, it's not everyday you meet someone who is the literal devil spawn.

Pretty Pichu

When you're in my shoes, demons and angels just become a natural deal. There are some monsters in purgatory, but I barely get to see them.