• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Type masters

The only Ice Type Pokemon that flies that I remember is Articuno. So yeah.
And Lanakila is on Ula'ula and your character is on Mele Mele.
But my character doesn't need to be the second one to get introduced.

I mean, you could go with my idea, but modified a bit.
So like, this is my idea: The majority of people go to the Pokemon Battle Royale. Everything is good, until Team Skull crashes the event. Most of the people barely manage to escape, as they realize that Team Skull is much more hardcore. The Type Masters travel the Alola region to find as many Type Masters as they can to help them defeat Team Skull.
What do you think?

I mean, you could go with my idea, but modified a bit.
So like, this is my idea: The majority of people go to the Pokemon Battle Royale. Everything is good, until Team Skull crashes the event. Most of the people barely manage to escape, as they realize that Team Skull is much more hardcore. The Type Masters travel the Alola region to find as many Type Masters as they can to help them defeat Team Skull.
What do you think?
I think that's a good idea

Water Type said:
Lipora's TVand Gregory's TV who was just watching alolan detective Lucky.
Once the thunder storm stopped, Gregory flew over to Ula'Ula on a ride Pokémon that was Charizard, once on Ula'Ula Gregory went to Lanakila and practice for the sledding competition
Not to be pushy but Lanakila is the coldest mountain in Alola, right? I don't see someone going to sled there. And I don't understand why he would look for someone. Also, I think it's better to let the actual RPer say what happened to their stuff...

I know it has nothing to do with this but do you like my profile picture
It's weird but quite nice at the same time.

Not to be pushy but Lanakila is the coldest mountain in Alola, right? I don't see someone going to sled there. And I don't understand why he would look for someone. Also, I think it's better to let the actual RPer say what happened to their stuff...

It's weird but quite nice at the same time.
I mean the sledding competition on lanakila where Pokémon and trainer go on a sled and the Pokémon uses a move to make it cool, it was in the anime, and the reason I wanted to see somebody is because I want to train my Pokémon.

Also, I think it's better to let the actual RPer say what happened to their stuff

Sorry but then it turns back on.and I won't do it again

Do you think we Will have a battle?
Do you want to?

I'm going to take a bath ok?
and I'd like tabitha, Teresa, Lliau and Hercules to join since their not really in this yet

Last edited:
@Lana & Popplio I think you mean water -_- and I'm not to say who joins, but you might want to change your type to water if you are going to have a team full of water pokemon. Now Water Type has the final say, but he has already chosen water

Lana The Umbreon

Previously Lana & Popplio
Ok, how about this...
Outfit: I am wearing a spaghetti strap shirt and a short layered skirt over a pair of calf-length leggings, as well as a pair of sneakers.
Personality: Gentle, Bad mannered, Selfless, and a bit of trickster.
Team: Meganium, Grovyle, and Simisage.
Physical aspect: Curly yellow hair, green eyes, and black skin.
Island: Akala
Totem Pokémon: Chesnaught
Totem Pokémon location: A HUGE dark cave in the forest.

Hello I can join the RP?
(If I have a sorry fault I do my best, I learn English so I hope it will be readable)

Name: Alexej
Type: Ground.
Outfit: gray jacket, a black t-shirt, black pants and black shoes.
Personality: Arrogant, unsociable, kind, gets angry when his plan is not as he had planned.
Team:Gabite(Shiny) and Onix.
Physical aspect: brown hair, brown eyes, white skin and 4 feet tall.
Island: Ula'Ula.
Totem Pokémon: Garchomp.
Totem Pokémon location: Haina desert,on a rock.

We can (maybe) do a time skip because I apparently sent my character away from the island you guys were on (because the library is on the same island Lanakila is on). The library will be closed soon (I think) and my character can use teleport with Abby in the morning.

starts singing "I'm doing nothing in the Role-play, I just want the time to skip away, Please like the time skip happen soon, or I might leave with a balloon"
No really, if a time-skip doesn't happen soon, I'll leave. It won't stop this RP nor end it. But that's the thing, my character means nothing to the RP! I'm not asking to have my character to be the center of attention, but I DO want my character to mean more than that annoying post that gets in the way of the story!

Where is your char at exactly? I can have my chars interact with yours maybe I can have them travel to look for more team members for there team then find her in the area

Seafolk Village. I had her go home so then I could say that I was still around and haven't forgotten about this RP. Once a time-skip happens I'll send her back towards the others, and keep her in the library once again. All I am waiting for is the time-skip to be approved. And no she will not be competing in the Battle Royale. She prefers knowledge over strength.

Not ground but grass yes but they can be related or just let it be that way
At the beginning you stated that one of the four kids was a Ground Type trainer
Mele mele: Steel
Akala: Ground
Ula'Ula: Ghost
Poni: Flying
But this was re discovered in the Ula'Ula library by a group of 4 kids that found out about this, chose an island, caught 6 Pokémon of that type, trained them and became the type masters of their respective type,the 4 kids were Aaron, Steel master, Marc, Ground master, Katy, Ghost master and Maria, Flying master. They also had a totem Pokémon to represent them: Aaron:Bisharp, Marc: Alolan Golem, Katy: Mismagius, Maria: Swellow.