• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Type masters

@Water type, on the first post of an RP you need to put a plot. Like, say what is happening. Also, unless it's one of your characters who is at the door, you can't really say that. You need to write where they are, what time is it, you need to write the opening post so that other RPers will be able to start off their stories. (sorry if you don't understand, I'm not the best at explaining.)
Here is something in the rules, that explains what I just said: It falls to you to describe the environment, the setting and your character's place in it in sufficient detail - and to create an opening for another player to come in. It is virtually impossible for people to join a new topic if they have absolutely nothing to go on.

Last edited:
I hope you don't think I'm annoying, but what will be the plot? Like, is everyone going to go to the Pokemon BattleRoyale in a mask? Or... something else?

Speaking of Team Skull, I was suggesting making a different char that wasn't a Dragon type instead of Sterling; having him be the apparent new Leader of Team Skull alongside a Poison type user.

Um would you mind if I introduce my chars slowly since they hide themselves for a certain reason. They will both meet up eventually but the siblings will be separated for the moment until Shadow introduces his sister to the others since JC is mostly quite distant towards others. ^-^

My character doesn't really show up anywhere else than her mountain because if it's not cold in that area, she'll get migraines. So... I guess I'll have to wait for an opening.

I don't really feel like juggling between two chars (Although I may do a Skull Grunt or two, but they're minor) So I'm wondering if I should keep my Dragon type char or replace it with a Poison type char (Who I don't think will have a totem Pokemon.)

Oh, just a question.
Wouldn't different characters be on different islands? It should be something really big that would get them on the same island.
Like going back to Team Skull: They could go on a rampage and normal people wouldn't be able to defend themselves. So, when our characters hear about this, they'll meet up on Ula'Ula island and confront them in Po Town.
That's just a suggestion, though.

Oh, just a question.
Wouldn't different characters be on different islands? It should be something really big that would get them on the same island.
Like going back to Team Skull: They could go on a rampage and normal people wouldn't be able to defend themselves. So, when our characters hear about this, they'll meet up on Ula'Ula island and confront them in Po Town.
That's just a suggestion, though.
Yeah that would be good, have you read the RP again, I changed it

I was thinking their (possible) new leader practically changes Team Skull from a gang to some kind of criminal organization and seek to expand their team to new islands and towns, planning to take over Alola town by town.