• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Two New Pokemon Games Have Just Been Revealed

Since I can't post a thread in the official news thread, I wanted to post here that two new pokemon games have just been revealed for the Nintendo 3DS & 2DS. I'll let the link explain itself, but I will say it only shows the box art and it says it's coming worldwide November 2014:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S REALLY HAPPENING? IT'S JUST....... A DREAM COME TRUE!!

Seriously, I jawdropped.. And teared.. I hope there are trumpets in!! And that it's true.. :p

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
My heart and my feels are bursting with joy....FINALLY!!!!!
I'm SO HAPPY. EBSDFBREYVBSRED
I can't wait to see gameplay! ^w^

I am so ready for this. Hoping for the return of following pokemon (cries), secret bases, dive, contests, TRUMPETS, etc. Also, more mega pokemooooooon. (MEGA WAILORD LET'S DO THIS.)

One thing we're debating on reddit is whether these are mega forms for Kyogre/Groudon and I'm not totally sure-- there are definite differences (extra lines on Kyogre, black spikes on Groudon) but they're not different enough. I'm leaning toward maybe active/passive forms like Xerneas (i.e. cosmetic glowing vs non glowing forms). Legendary megas are not unprecedented (mega mewtwo, lati@s) so we'll see.

yM7Q2Cb.jpg

Much more interesting to me is the yellow energy under Kyogre's skin in the closeup, the ones on its fins kind of look like the Team Aqua symbol:

iajoXOC.png

I am so ready for this. Hoping for the return of following pokemon (cries), secret bases, dive, contests, TRUMPETS, etc. Also, more mega pokemooooooon. (MEGA WAILORD LET'S DO THIS.)

One thing we're debating on reddit is whether these are mega forms for Kyogre/Groudon and I'm not totally sure-- there are definite differences (extra lines on Kyogre, black spikes on Groudon) but they're not different enough. I'm leaning toward maybe active/passive forms like Xerneas (i.e. cosmetic glowing vs non glowing forms). Legendary megas are not unprecedented (mega mewtwo, lati@s) so we'll see.

yM7Q2Cb.jpg

Much more interesting to me is the yellow energy under Kyogre's skin in the closeup, the ones on its fins kind of look like the Team Aqua symbol:

iajoXOC.png
I agree, I'm not sure if these are mega forms (though with all of the surprises Game Freak's thrown at us so far I'm not sure what to expect anymore). But if they're not megas, they do look like either Neo-forms or just simple form changes