• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Two New Pokémon 3DSWare Titles Revealed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Nintendo-Direct-Logo.png

Today marked the day a brand new edition of our quickly becoming much loved feature Nintendo Direct went live across Japan, and Europe bringing us all the latest and greatest announcements and news to do with everything Nintendo. Among the news today was the announcement of two new Nintendo 3DSWare Pokémon titles which will be released through the eShop in Europe later this year. Read on to find out more!

Read More

I'm assuming from the pictures show on the AR searcher that Ralts is in the new Pokedex :p But otherwise these look pretty good (shoulda been free however ;D)

P.S Still trying to figure out what that bird is on the AR searcher D<

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Joshawott said:

I figured it out after Riley left the chat. It's a Pikachu cosplayer! Because everything is Pikachu. :3

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Linkachu said:
Joshawott said:

I figured it out after Riley left the chat. It's a Pikachu cosplayer! Because everything is Pikachu. :3

Actually, we'd been spot on with our earlier guesses. Somewhere confirmed it to be a Pidgeot from the back. xD

I'm pretty much on the same page as Alex. It was awesome until I saw the price and then I was like....wut. That dampened my enthusiasm to have it right then and there lol.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Price or no price, I love the 3D Dex so much. It's a good tool to use if you're drawing, and need to see something from a different angle. Really can't wait, although I've never actually bought anything from the eShop, lol.

The AR viewer sounds pretty nice as well :up:

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Magpie said:
Price or no price, I love the 3D Dex so much. It's a good tool to use if you're drawing, and need to see something from a different angle. Really can't wait, although I've never actually bought anything from the eShop, lol.

And this is why Nintendo gets away with ripping off their customers.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Akira Rose said:
I'm pretty much on the same page as Alex. It was awesome until I saw the price and then I was like....wut. That dampened my enthusiasm to have it right then and there lol.

From looking about, this also means it will be highest priced 3DS game/App so far. The highest priced at this point is about £8-9 if I remember rightly.

I'd say the PokeDex will be worth paying for, not at that price (Knock it down to £8-9 itself and I'll be happier XD), but its still worth having a price tag over being free like the first edition. Sadly, we can grumble all we want but I don't see Nintendo changing the pricing. =/

Ignoring the overpricing, I'm really looking forward to this title. ^^ Totodle, Charizard, and Dragonite in 3D. ♥ We'll grumble about the price however, for forever more. ;)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Doctor Oak said:
Magpie said:

And this is why Nintendo gets away with ripping off their customers.

I know </3

But I, and many like me, just can't help it :blush: