• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Two More Trailers for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Necrozma image.jpg

Over the last couple of days two new trailers for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon have popped up, so we've rounded them up for you here!

The first of these shows off Mimikyu's new, exclusive Z-Move: Let's Snuggle Forever! The move can be used through Mimikyu knowing Play Rough.

The second trailer shows off the variety of moves you can now have your Pokémon learn thanks to new move Tutors. It also implies that Necrozma holds an even greater secret than we know...

Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon are officially released worldwide this Friday. Will you be adventuring through Alola once again?

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Part of me really likes this piece of art while the other part is just like "Who knew Necrozma was a Naaru?". Those limbs just make it look like it's going OOGABOOGABOOGA though. <<;

The Mimikyu thing just further reinforces the general sense of there being something not quite right about this thing which makes it even more awesome. Although That Z-Move name naturally just makes me think of The Shining. I really need to draw two of the damn things in that corridor someday...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Me on Friday *leaps out of house in pajamas and goes to nearest shop and demands Ultra Sun(the version I'm purchasing)

Well, now e know for sure Moon is a sadist, first she encourages her Tapu to smash the opposing Pokémon and now she gives a thumbs up when Mimikyu was torturing the opposing pokemon, Man moon is sadistic

I don't really understand the mimickyunium z because well play rough isn't really a signature move plus it has a pretty sad backstory plus I think maybe a turtanatiam z or a drampaniam z would be better or maybe an ultraniam z for ultra beast I'd call it worm hole whirlwind