• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Twinkle PoPoPo RP

Who is your favorite Kirby Character?

• Total voters
Rp Thread:

https://pokecharms.com/threads/twinkle-popopo.15506/
Current RPers:

Kirby:
Marx:
@Lucky Ace
Meta Knight:
King DeDeDe:
@SMRPG64
Bandanna Dee: @Lucky Ace

So, if your a 'BIG' Kirby fan, then I think you'd understand the title by now.

Fun Fact:

Kirby's original name was Po Po Po, but ended up being changed for 1 reason. It was changed to Kirby, after Nintendo's Lawyer 'John Kirby' saved them from a copyright infringement. Some speculated that Po Po Po was changed to Kirby, due to the Kirby Vacuum, but it was mildly wrong, even though, that was a pretty good reason alone. In my opinion, I think both are pretty great reasons.

Anyway:
Welcome to Twinkle PoPoPo, a 'Kirby RP'! Lately I've played almost every single 'Gameboy Advanced' and 'Nintendo DS' Kirby game. Its really taken a toll on me, and so I decided to bring it into the Charm's Community. Before I discuss the Plot, I have a few Rules, that 'GREATLY' effect the rp, so litsen up.

Rules:
The Kirby Anime has absolutely nothing to do about this! The Kirby Anime has also proven to be Non-Canon, and may forever not be.
2. This does however take place sometime after 'Kirby's Return to Dreamland, and any past events will be slightly irrelevant to the Storyline.
3. Due to Kirby's small cast, you may only control 1 character, sadly.
4. I shouldn't have to say this, but no blood and gore, for goodness sake, Kirby is a Kid's game, and shouldn't be taken soo seriously.
5. There will only be a few main characters, such as the crew from 'Kirby Return to Dreamland' but, if all four spots are currently taken, you may create your own character, with the exception of it being a Waddle Dee, this is not 'The Amazing Mirror' or 'Kirby's Mass Attack'.
6. You may, but is not recommended, rp as a Chacter from a older Kirby Game, such as 'Rik the Hamster' from Kirby in Dreamland 3, but with one exception, you must explain how and why he may be an important part of the RP in general.

RP Based Rules:

2 paragraphs minimum for each post, cause Im not getting my RP taken down, due to a little kid who's never RPed on Charms Before. -_-

Back to the Plot:
Coming back to this, let me explain. Like almost any other Kirby game, Kirby's just relaxing, and BAM, something terrible happenes, your job as a hero is to stop it, Yatta Yatta!

My Opinion:
0/5
'Bull$*#!'
We are NOT, doing that for various reasons, more then you can imagine. Now for the Real stuff.

After Kirby, Meta Knight, King DeDeDe, and Waddle 'Bandanna' Dee successfully helped their new friend off of Popstar, they could relax for a bit, and do what they always do: Kirby stuffing his face, Meta Knight training with his sword, King DeDeDe and Bandanna Dee, cheerfully playing with Kirby, and by that I mean King DeDeDe teasing with Kirby, and Bandanna Dee being slightly annoyed cause of it, everything was how it should be.

Five Days after, Kirby stumbles across something he's seen before, a Gear. Except this one was plain Black, with a tint of Purple and a small obvious glow. Kirby was accompanied by his friend's though. It couldn't of possibly been one of the Ship Gears, they collected all 120 before their friend left them. Meta Knight spoke to Badanna Dee and King DeDeDe about the object, execpt one thing, Kirby was missing. King DeDeDe was first to figure out, looking around, till he saw Kirby, reaching for the gear. All 3 bystanders dashed to Kirby, trying to stop him, but it was too late, Kirby grabbed the gear, and the ominous glow grew, engolfing the area in a black and purple light. When the Light faded, all 4 were surprised to see kirby was alright, except one thing, the small stub on Kirby '(his arm I think) had a small mark on it, it was a Picture of a Gear, which didnt seem like much, untill his hand turned to stone, rock solid, followed by this was an evil laugh, coming from behind the crew.

All 4 turned to see what only Kirby had sawn, and dreaded. It was Marx.

(Marx's first appearence is in Kirby Super Star, as he appears in Milky Way Wishes, as a assumable protagonist to Kirby, convincing you to collect stars all over the galaxy, in order to call to Galaxy Nova, and wish to have him stop the Sun and Moon from fighting. Later he was then revealed to be the main antagonist, as he backstabs you, wishing to have control over dreamland, which without hesitation, Comet Nova grants wish. You as Kirby, first stop Comet Nova from making the wish come true, by racing after it before it gets to PopStar, and then fight Marx, as the final boss. When you win, Marx gets flung off into Comet Nova, causing an grand explosion, sending bits of Comet Nova, and Marx flying off, and that's the last time you see him.)

"Heh, I guess they were wrong, Kirby isnt the most powerful thing on Popstar, Especially Now." Marx grinned.

Meta Knight gave a petrifying stare at Marx, although really only his eyes were visible, he then asked.

"What is going to happen to Kirby?"

"Well, he's just gonna turn to stone, thats all, along with, once he's fully transformed, there's no going back, he'll be stuck like that forever!" Mark gloated.

"What! I'll clobber you, only I get to harm Kirby!" King Dedede yelled, grabbing his mallet, and rushing towards Marx, Marx stopping him.

"Whoa there big guy, I didnt say there wasnt a way to stop it, but if you clobber me, I guess I won't be able to tell you how to save your friend." Marx smirked.

King DeDeDe paused, then retracted his hammer before saying: "How so?"

"Easy, look, all you have to do is collect all 7 Nova Gears, and give them to Kirby before 7 days are over, and so he'll turn into stone." Marx smiled.

"Sounds Suspicious." Bandanna Dee grunted.

"Fine, Don't believe me, and your friend will have to stay as stone forever." Marx snickered.

King DeDeDe looked to Bandanna Dee, who looked to Meta Knight, who looked back to both of them.

"Even if this is a trap, we need to save Kirby, or else our friend will cease to exist." Meta Knight said, his expression not showing due to the mask over his face.

Both Bandanna Dee and King DeDeDe looked at Kirby then back to Meta Knight, and nodded, Meta Knight nodding back. The Three of them sighed, before Meta Knight grabbing Kirby, and all three of them running off, Meta Knight giving one final glance at Marx, before continuing.

And so the RP Begins!

Alright, Ill post the RP in a few, and ask to join here.

If you want to join, not much is needed, only put down what character your playing as, and if you are your own character, post a small biography so we understand he/she better!​

Last edited: