• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Turning A New Leaf (Animal Crossing)

"Welcome to Gyroid News. For over a year now, the town of Little Bark has been without a mayor...However, A new mayor is suppose to come to town today! Little Bark is just buzzing with rumors and excitement! Some say their tough and big! Others say their small and kind. Nobody knows what is what, because they haven't seen them! Of all things, the town has been in shambles for a while. The Happy Home initiative should be having some new recruits looking for a fresh start in home designing. Today is a big day for Animal kind. We on Gyroid news hope you have a nice day. This is Wee Ding from Gyroid News signing off. Ding!"

Welcome to Little Bark, the town you'll be living in!
Unfortunately, due to the laws of this site, we have a few rules here.

-No inappropriate business. If the game was for kids, this roleplay will behave in a similar manner.
-I don't want any Mary sue's. A Mary sue is a character that has no flaws, and everyone apparently LOVES, often commenting on their good looks and gets praise for all the 'good' things they do.
-No pity baiting. We don't have to drop everything because you hurt your hand, and its broke, and this, and that. Just, no.
-If your going to be a canon character, act like them. No bending their personalities.
Ex: Cookie the dog being a Uchi villager, instead of the normal peppy attitude. If you can't play the attitude, don't play it at all.
-I am allowing ONE mayor, and at least 10 Happy Home recruit's.
-If you wear any custom design, I need to have the image. We can't imagine what we don't know.
-I don't want any GracieGrace things until we get that shop through roleplay.
-All clothing will be from the game, but hair styles are not restricted.
-Fan species are allowed, like snakes or sharks as villagers.

Human form
Name:
Personality:
Hobby:
Role (Villager, Mayor, ect):
Why they came to the town:
Other:

All forms must include a house form (Below)

Animal Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality (In one word, like Peppy or Lazy):
Hobby:
Role (Villager, Clerk, ect)
Saying ("The Grass is greener on the other side"):
Catchphrase (Ex: I like eggs, apples.):
Other:

House Form (Goes with both forms)
Appearance (Outside):
Appearance (Inside):

Special Characters
Blanca:
Blathers
Booker:
Beppe:
Brewster: @Blotch'd
Carlo:
Celeste:
Chip:
Conductor:
Copper:
Cyrus:
Dr. Shrunk: @Blotch'd
Digby:
Don Resetti:
Franklin:
Giovanni:
Gracie:
Grams:
Gulliver:
Harriet:
Harvey:
Isabelle:
Jack:
Jingle:
Joan:
Kapp'n:
Katie (Older):
Katrina:
Kicks:
K.K Slider: @Blotch'd
Labelle:
Leif:
Leila:
Leilani:
Lloid:
Lottie:
Luna:
Lyle:
Mable:
Nat:
Pascal:
Pave:
Pelly:
Pete:
Phineas:
Phyllis:
Porter:
Redd:
Reese:
Resetti: @Blotch'd
Rover: @Blotch'd
Sable:
Saharah:
Serena:
Timmy:
Tom Nook:
Tommy:
Tortimer:
Wendell:
Wisp:
Zipper T. Bunny:
(Note: I took most of the characters that would be seen once or twice.)

Name:
Mocca
Species: Snake
Appearance: Mocca is a brown snake with dark brown spots, and a white underbelly. They wear a Sundae Tank, and a leaf in their mouth, making them one of the only villagers to wear a accessory.
Personality: Smug
Hobby: Swimming
Role: Villager
Saying: "Work is play if you do it enough."
Catchphrase: "Tisss." (Ex: "Come back later, Tisss."
Other: His name is a play on the species 'Water Moccasin' and his coloring. his catchphrase is a example of a snake hiss, and the sound a bomb makes.

Appearance (Outside): Cabin Door, Cinder-block Wall, Barrel Mailbox, Concrete Pavement, Simple Grey Roof, Earthy Exterior
Appearance (Inside): A medium sized room, with Chain-link Fence Wall and stone-tile floor. A Sleek table is placed all the way in the back's middle, with a Combat helmet placed next to Baseball set. A Sloppy Stereo is sitting in the middle of the left side of the room, facing the back wall and playing Live K.K. Bossa. In front of it is a Sleek Dresser facing the opposing way of the stereo. On the other side is a Sleek couch, Facing toward the back wall and in front of a Standing TV. Behind the Sleek Couch is a Sleek Table holding a Piranha tank and a Aluminum Briefcase.

Name: Nova

Species: Mixed Breed

Appearance: Navy is a Mixed Breed with Blue Fur. He wears custom clothing; a blue, zipped up hoodie. (If you want a clear reference of what he looks like, PM, and I can send you an image of what he looks like.

Personality:
Smug

Hobby:
Cleaning / Environmentalist

Role:
Mayor/Electing to be Mayor

Saying:
"If the World Needs changing, I'll be the one to make that change!"

Catchphrase:
I really dig it!

Other:
Navy has a Sister who's name is Turquoise, a Cousin named Blue, and a mother named Periwinkle.

I wanna join! It looks fun!

Name: Olliver
Appearance: Olliver looks like the classic Villager from Smash Bros., Brown hair, red shirt with number one on it.
Personality: Olliver is generally shy, almost never talking. When he is happy, or with someone he trusts though, he will chat to his friends, and will appear energetic.
Hobby: Aside from Fishing, and Bug Catching, Olliver likes talking to friends and writing letters, and preparing to run for mayor.
Role: Mayor. ( if he gets it, otherwise he's just a Villager.)
Why they came to Town: Ollivers Mom and Dad forced him out of the house, to try to get him to be less shy. He's still is though, and ended up in town, and decided to try to be mayor.
Other: Olliver communicates by making soft sounds, or acting out what he is trying to say. Other than that, he talking softly, but normal.