• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Turnback Cave Discussion

You worked hard to get all eight badges from every corner of Sinnoh. You made it through the hellish challenge of Victory Road. You bested Trainers from all around to make it to the Top Six of the Sinnoh League. In just one week, the final rounds will be starting, and you'll be battling to earn the right to fight the Elite Four.

So the Sinnoh League has you and your fellow competitors go to a resort for the week in order to relax a bit before the big show. Some place called the "Sendoff Spring", and how appropriately named at that: to send your opponents spiraling down the stairs of defeat and to send you on your way to glory.

But wait. There's no resort here. It's just a small lake and a cave, with more mist than there really should be. And now there's a freak thunderstorm and lightning struck not but a little ways from where you're standing? What in the world?

Quick! Better take cover in that cave until the storm blows over! So you set up a small camp in the cave, along with the other five. You wait until the thunder slowly rumbles away before getting up to take a look outside. Only you can't find the outside. In what you're sure was away from the camp towards the cave entrance, you've somehow come back up on the camp from behind. You best get out quick before you lose your mind...and the League.

This is the Turnback Cave PRP, where instead of focusing on Pokemon battles to grow stronger, we have to go through intense mental and physical trials to make it through to the...other side. If our sanity continues to decline, we may even end up turning on each other. It may be every man for himself, but there's no way you're getting out alone.

You can post your character either here or link to your post in the PRP Bios thread.

Here is the form if you post it here(which you probably should for convenience):
Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Clothing:
Identifying Marks:
Musculature:
Personality:
Skills:
Past:
Family:
Love Relationships?:
Pokémon: Species, Nickname, Gender, Ability, Hidden Power, Special Features, History/Personality, etc.

We're only going to have six people in this. Signup quick!

Current Members
-Shocari
-Carmen
-Dwayna
-P_M
-Tailon
-Mari

Here's my character:
TBD

If you have any ideas, feel free to share! Have fun!~ The IRC channel for discussing this will be #sho

Also, if you are a newer member and you wish to join, please, send me a message with an example intro post(which would be, your arrival at the Sendoff Spring) so I can get a feel for your writing style. I'm not going to judge harshly for grammar or anything, but this is going to be a bit more mature in terms of writing style than, say, trainers beginning their journey(not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Tailon and Mari are now in, so sign-ups are closed. If you still wish to be in this PRP, just let me know and should anyone have the unfortunate incident of dropping out, you can come in.

I'm probably not going to start this until the beginning of February, what with school and stuff starting back up, so everyone can get adjusted to their new schedules and whatnot.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Mari said:
Hellllloo? Uh...Is this dead? Just asking...
If you read Shocari's post:
Shocari said:
I'm probably not going to start this until the beginning of February, what with school and stuff starting back up, so everyone can get adjusted to their new schedules and whatnot.

No need to assume this RP is dead, it's not even February yet! :up: