• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

turn off email notifs

I searched all the permutations of my inquiry as I could and didn't find it, but I'm so sorry if I missed it!

I just would like to turn off the email notifications, but not the site alerts, for site-related things, because I'm being bombarded by emails for a conversation that many people are replying to rapidly.

I thought it was the alert settings, but apparently those are just for the site (which I do want).

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
There should be a thing that says Preferences (hover over your name in the upper right); click that. Under options you should find a checkbox that says "Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply..." and a sub-checkbox. Uncheck that sub-checkbox. Not sure if this is what you're looking for but it's the closest match I can find.

Thanks for your answer--it turns out it's already unchecked! It's for forum threads, but not necessarily for other things like conversations, posts to profiles, etc. D:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
For Private Conversations, it's in Contact Details - "Receive email when a new conversation message is received" :)

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! I guess I overlooked that one, since I visited that page once and then went frantic when I couldn't find it elsewhere, hahaha. Much obliged!!